Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray and Catherine are obvious, but I still don't get why Brass would be blamed.

Probably because Brass is above the CSI's and Sophia's above Brass. If the Las Vegas courthouse is anything like the courthouse here the Sheriff's department (not the local PD) is in charge of prisoner security at the courthouse. She's probably being 'leaned on' by the Sheriff and is just passing it down the line to Brass, Catherine, & Langston. After all, Haskell escaping would be an embarrasment to the Sheriff's department.

Susan

I have a low quality copy of the promo for next week's episode HERE.

Thank's Dizzney I did see this last night at the end of "Fracked" so Ray and Sofia finally hook up. He's meeting with some cast members from the past, Lady Heather, and now Sofia. Look's spooky:cardie:

:shifty: ......Okay, lets try to stay on track here!!

Ray and Catherine are obvious, but I still don't get why Brass would be blamed.

Probably because Brass is above the CSI's and Sophia's above Brass. If the Las Vegas courthouse is anything like the courthouse here the Sheriff's department (not the local PD) is in charge of prisoner security at the courthouse. She's probably being 'leaned on' by the Sheriff and is just passing it down the line to Brass, Catherine, & Langston. After all, Haskell escaping would be an embarrassment to the Sheriff's department.

Susan
I could see that. The courthouse here is also run by the Sheriff's department and not the local PD.

Sofia is only doing her job. You know there is going to be a review into the situation involving Haskell, and those involved. And even though Cath and Ray went behind Brass's back in the beginning, you know that he's going to be held just as much accountable as the others. It's a shame, but it's how it works.

But as we all know, until we actually see the episode to see what actually happens...all it is is hearsay.

I like that Sofia is coming in to try to find out what went wrong with this Haskell fiasco. And I understand she is now a deputy chief. But where is Ecklie? As undersheriff, wouldn't or shouldn't he be asking what the heck happened?

Wow, any excitement I may have had over Louise coming back completely flew out the window with the appearance of Raskell.

I'm so over this season, as well as the show. I cannot wait for Marg's exit next year. This season had so much potential, but the constant mentions of Ray and Haskell, and more Ray, and more Haskell, and I'm so done.

And where the hell do we lay with Cath/Lou? Please don't tell me their last scene of the season was their office one. That's so not fair to the characters or the actors.

Grr.

Thank's Dizzney can't wait, I like that Sofia meets Langston, and this season has been amazing, riveting, so intriguing, one of the best ever.. All the episodes were spectatular, and it just keep getting better. I wonder what role Sofia will play in this, and her camraderie with Ray looks interesting. Nick and Ray two peas in a pod, so great together & Brass:guffaw:he's always the best on the one liners. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
^ I imagine Sofia and Ray have met somewhere off screen

Nick: "Mooove" :lol:

Nice to see lots of Greg in the promo :)

Thanks for posting Dizzney!

I'm hopeful for good screen time for everybody, not just Rascal.
Greg has a gun this time! Looks to be a good scene with Nick :D

Nick and the "Mooove" is beyond funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back