Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

You Have Entered The Season 11 Spoiler Lab "part 4" , STOP Or Be Spoiled! :eek:

**As per usual, please take a moment to refresh yourselves with the guidelines for this thread.**

Welcome the "Season 11 spoiler lab part 4"!!! Links to Seasons 11's first spoiler thread can be found over here. The second one here, and the third one, just over here. Just like all the other Spoiler Labs, Smokey & DJRideout ask that you read, remember, and respect the following regarding this thread.

This thread is for the discussions of spoilers regarding future episodes, story-lines, and characters as they relate to the current season in the US. This thread has nothing to do with the actors/actresses themselves, ship discussions in general, or past episodes. Each of these have their own respective threads and/or forum. Some comparisons to past episodes is fine as long as it follows the line of your current discussion, but don't let it dominate.

What Should I Know About Spoilers?

Spoiler Code Boxes:

• Not needed! The warning is already in the thread title. You may discuss freely here. :)

Copyrights, Sites, & Pictures:

• Posting a spoiler word for word (or lines as well) is not allowed, we ask that you put it in a short summery of you're own words. Otherwise, you can just post a short description and then link to the site for the rest (as long as it's not one of the sites we are not allowed to link to...see below).

• Some places prefer that you not link to them for the spoilers. You are not allowed to mention or link to places such as SpoilerTV. You are also not allowed to link to or mention casting sides, and do not quote any portions of scripts here. Copyright violations will be edited and or removed.

• Spoiler pictures should be placed in the spoiler picture thread, not here.

Shipper Discussion:

• Shipper discussion is allowed in this thread only as it pertains to a particular episode/spoiler. All other ship discussion should be done in the Shipper Central forum.
    Episode Threads:

• If there is already a discussion thread up for an episode, please discuss that episode in that thread, as this is for future episodes. This thread is for Las Vegas spoilers only. Any Spoilers for Miami or New York belong in their respective forums.
    And last but not least, please remember that spoilers are subject to change and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen. :)

If you have any problems or questions, especially about citing sources and what you can/cannot post, please do not hesitate to contact one of your friendly LV mods, Smokey or DJRideout.

Remember... please respect the rules, respect each other and to respect each others opinions...oh, and of course, have FUN. :thumbsup: Let the conversing continue!

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Since we have a new thread, I thought I'd bring over some of the latest spoilers. :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

A new thread already? and thread 4? Yeesh, I think this is a record. I don't think we've had this many spoiler labs for one season before, have we?

The "zombie" episode sounds interesting, but I hope they don't use the textrodedoxin (jellyfish poison or whatever it is) like they did in the episode of Miami.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Around seasons 5 and 6 I think we had... 5 or 6 spoiler threads. :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, well I wasn't here back then I don't think lol.

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

OK so here's a discussion. When Catherine leaves, who will take over? Nick? Or will we get another new character?

I get sad at all the people leaving, I fear it hurts the show :(

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

There is actually a Teamleader thread up for discussion about that. :)

8. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

Oh Goodie... this weeks episode should be enjoyable. I'd been cringing at the thought of a second Bieber epi.

And zombies... awesomesauce. Depending on how they do it, could be rather interesting. They've already done the paralysis method before with snake neurotoxin. I'd certainly like to see them go a completely different route, could be very interesting.

9. Smokey

Some minor spoilers from an interview with George Eads that Blackflag posted in the Texan Charm thread...

Have you enjoyed playing Nick's most recent storyline? He seemed to almost have a mental breakdown.
    "Yeah, and I want to continue that. It makes sense that this job would wear down on these guys and I've tried to have a few moments where Nick has these emotional asides with the audience."

What's coming up for Nick later this season?
    "He's pretty much going to get sick of people attacking him for just doing his job. Nick doesn't get upset by this, he gets mad! It's like, 'How dare you attack me when I'm just doing my job, protecting people?!'."

Nick's known as a bit of a ladies man, so is there any chance he'll get a love interest any time soon?
    "I get that question a lot. Everyone always says that Nick's known as a ladies man, but we never see him with any women! Except we saw him with a prostitute! I think if they were to do that, it would have to work organically with the episode or the season when we were doing it. I wouldn't want to just put it in there for no reason. It would have to be organic."

The full article is here. :)

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Smokey He's so darn handsome, so sweet and so right on:bolian: and on the organic, meaning what, pure? I wonder as well, why he's never had a real romantic encounter on the show. Maybe all his gal fans would have a snit-fit:wtf:

11. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I'm assuming that by 'organic' he means happening naturally on the show kind of like Catherine and Vartann, not being a 'set up' as Greg was with Dita.

Personally if he's going to be dealing with a little anger this season, I'd rather he'd not get involved with anyone romantically. Let him deal with his 'issues' this season and work on the other aspect of his life in another season.

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, but having a girlfriend/wife at home could be just what he needs to keep him centered. Someone to help him through all of this, since he doesn't have anyone in his life right now.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

TV Guide is turning into a joke with their scoops:

14. Smokey

Jes...f'...go....shi......:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do we go to picket CBS??? Or send them a petition???? :mad::brickwall:

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oh Hell No!!!!!!! :scream: None of Grissom's serial killers were around this many times. Let it go already. :scream:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.