Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm a CatNipper myself, but I hope they don't go that route.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think the 3rd is Ecklie. Now why have they kept this episode so quiet? This one looks better than the last couple of snoozers. Maybe they are testing what happens if they release few spoilers and how the viewership goes...or not. :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe its McKeen lol. Anyone have a link to the promo?

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

5. MacsGirlMel

LOL McKean would be a funny one for the 3rd. Although he depresses me after rewatching For Warrick this morning.

Just so it's not Greg again. One screwed-up girlfriend thing was enough...give the boy a break. IDK, they said 'three of their own' but they didn't note if they were all cops or if any were CSIs. I'm voting too for either Ecklie or McKean. Andf there were other undersherriffs...Atwater (Atwood?) and Mobley.

BTW wasn't Nick getting a gf this season? Did I miss her or something?

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I don't see McKeen on the List. I did take a screencapture from the promo, though:

[​IMG]

ETA: 11.20 was written by Evan Dunsky.

7. MacsGirlMel

Ah, it was 'Atwater'. IDK if there are any other names besides him, Brass and Vartaan though. We can't see them all.

8. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

OMG.

If I make it through this season without having a nervous breakdown on the VCR front, it will be a minor miracle. Just when it seems like Cath/Lou are good, they bring this crap up. Good grief. *headdesk*

Either way, the episode looks good. Better than a few past ones, at least. :lol:

As for Catherine's exit, I'm resigned to the fact that it probably isn't going to be the finale or even one of the last episodes. It looks like BFFs Haskell and Ray will get that honor...again. But that's beside the point. At this point, I'm just sincerely hoping that Marg will at least get a good exit that she deserves and not be the B Story of Squeegie or Raskell.

Ya know, it's sad. After Targets of Obsession, I was so optimistic about the rest of the season. But this episode promo and the Raskell spoilers are killing the spirit. Now there's only 7 episodes left and it looks like 1 is okay (The List), 2 could be okay (Hitting the Cycle and Unleashed), 2 will definately suck (Nate Haskell take a bow), the finale (Sweegel), and 1 unknown (please, please, please be an episode devoted to Cath's departure). Add to that that Marg isn't going to appear in 2 of these episodes per her contract, and I'm really wondering if I should even bother watching the rest of this season.

I'm usually such an optimistic person, but this season has been a huge........roller coaster, I guess. :lol:

9. MacsGirlMel

I'm assuming whatever it was was in the past, before they started shipping.

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay, I had to put this all into context as I didn't see the promo last night and totally forgot what "The List" was supposed to be about. :lol:

The ex-cop in prison was murdered and he had a list of people he suspected of killing his wife.

Thanks for the screencap, Shane! Although it brought a virus pop-up on my machine that I had to end task to get out of. :shifty:

I noticed Sheriff Brackett on the list. He was the sheriff in "Gum Drops".

11. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

Nick to Catherine: "Your cop is on this list!" Love it!

I'm guessing that Vance actually did kill his wife and it was someone other than "one of CSI's own" who killed Vance. Apparently there were alot of cops on that list. Sounds like the guy was a tad paranoid. He suspected EVERYBODY it would seem.

12. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Wow, this ep looks great, thank you for the promo Shane.

So that's Ecklie, Vartann AND Brass as suspects! Was surprised to see Sherif Atawater on the list as well (he always seemed abrupt but nice).

Oh good more angst, looks like the end of Cath and Vartann (it's not been a good season for him has it :)).

I'm hoping these are just the jealous delusions of the murdered husband and Brass and Vartann are innocent (Ecklie too i guess).

I noticed Nick say 'she was sleeping around with cop's on this list' - that's a lot of sleeping around, when did she find the time to be murdered!?

13. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

The end of Catherine and Vartann? Nah. I'm guessing that particular scene is at the end of the episode and that there's waaaay more to it than the sound bite we got. Isn't that usually the case?

I agree about Vance being delusional and jealous. Vartann is a lady killer, but not THAT kind of a lady killer...

14. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

In the People Magazine interview linked to here recently, Marg says that "we're talking [only] doing a few episodes" next season.
    Maybe she doesn't clean out her office and say goodbye until then. This would probably be better for ratings than wasting her farewell show by jamming it into the Rayskell fiasco. :)
    LaSquisita

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This little tid-bit is from the latest issue of TV Guide, in the CHEERS AND JEERS section about Nate Haskell~[small pic. of him and Ray]

CHEERS to CSI and Lights Out for putting Bill Irwin in touch with his dark side. The slapstick Broadway clown has taken on the gut-wrenching roles as slitherly serial killer Nate Haskell on CBS's forensics drama and sleasy ganster Hal Brennan on FX's boxing saga. In the process, Irwin has proved that as an actor, he's no joke~

Bruce Fretts, TV Guide writer~March 7-13~

I had no idea he was on another show, but apprently he's good as these creepy guys. I have no particular interest in his character, but on Dr. Ray I do. I found that the episode featuring his ex. "All That Cremains" was far more interesting then the constant barrage of Haskell. He's more interested in Ray, then Ray is in him. So they need to get on with this, and catch him and put him away or take him down for good, and let it be as the song goes.:bolian:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.