Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yes, I was thinking "cheer for you maybe, but for me...ENOUGH!"

I don't think we can tell if it'll be the end of Cath/Vartaan or not. And, do we know for sure it's Ecklie too?

2. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Have there been any promo pics for The List, this episode seems to have flown under the radar a bit. CBS are all over the place with their promotion this season.

EDIT: sorry just saw your post MacsGirlMel, i think Ecklie is involved as when it says 'three of CSI's own it flashes on Ecklie, Vartann, and Brass. Although we see Ecklie running with everyone else at the end of the promo and one would assume he would be cleared of being a suspect if he was allowed to work the case.

3. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

Any news if Sara's in the episode? I didn't see her in the promo, but godknows the CBS promo monkeys are weird.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I thought I saw her in the promo, but parts of it moved so fast it is hard to tell. Probably have to wait for CBS to release the official one on YouTube to be sure.

5. ricker23

ricker23 Victim

Thanks for the capture. Is it safe to assume that the list is on both pages? On the left, I see something that ends with "bley". Maybe Sheriff Mobley, from the first season?

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think that guy put down the entire police department on his list lol. I doubt all of them slept with the wife. To me, the C/V scene looks like creative editing. She may not even be talking to him and his "oh come on" may be about one of the CSIs accusing someone else he works with. If it is Cath talking to Vartann, I hope it turns out that he didn't have a sexual relationship with the dead guy's wife.

7. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the promo.Not sure what to think about Catherine and Vartan.At least I hope to see a lot of Catherine.

So Marg is going to stay until next season? That way she can get an exit like she deserves.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

She'll be in some eps next season but probably as a 'Special Guest Star' rather than in the opening credits.

9. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Do you have a source for this? Please cite.
    LaSquisita

10. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Just thought I'd pop in to let you all know that the thread for the upcoming episode "The List" is now open for all to discuss :)

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Our own news files has the sources and the story. It was from People Magazine.

12. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

I know the part about doing a few episodes, but there was nothing about changing the billing or the opening credits. That's what I'm questioning. I canit see Marg's reps approving that kind of change until she is actually gone.
    If Carol Mendelsohn is trying to get Marg to stay, CM is not going to do that either until it is absolutely necessary.
    LaSquisita

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

New spoiler!! csi-louise-lombard-returns-may-sweeps/
    Nice to hear her back but still hate that there will be another Haskell focused episode.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

SWEET HOLY JESUS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I AM USING CAPSLOCK BUT I DON'T CARE CUZ LOUISE IS BACK AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. SERIES REGULAR STATUS AGAIN, PLZ.

:D

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Interesting, but how dare she blame others:confused: She wasn't even involved in this whole saga, nor around, or knew the sorted brutal details. I'm with Brass on his comments~Thank's Dizzney

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.