Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of the season finale being focused on Catherine being that it is Marg's last episode as a series regular, they chose once again for what the third or fourth season in a freaking row to have the finale center around the same damn serial killer? What is wrong with these people?

I may be the minority but I really like having the Haskell character around. I am looking forward to him getting what he deserves though.

This ep with Nick & Greg finding a barn full of body parts looks really good to me.

So the season finale will have Haskell on it? I'm not excited. I just want them to finally kill him. I'm really hoping for a Catherine-centric season finale but it looks like she's going to leave CSI because she can't take anymore the feeling of (almost) losing a team member/friend -maybe Ray this time. She was devasted by Warrick's death. She was sad to see Grissom go. And earlier this season, she almost lost Nick.

Last edited:
So instead of the season finale being focused on Catherine being that it is Marg's last episode as a series regular, they chose once again for what the third or fourth season in a freaking row to have the finale center around the same damn serial killer? What is wrong with these people?

Actually, Haskell was the finale last year. Dr. Jekyll was the season before. I'm thinking this will be the last of him. I love Bill Irwin's portrayal, but it is time to put Nate Haskell to bed. Personally, I don't think anyone's going to kill him--I think he'll end up killing himself, but in front of Ray, thereby depriving Ray of the opportunity to "win".

Actually, Haskell was the finale last year. Dr. Jekyll was the season before. I'm thinking this will be the last of him. I love Bill Irwin's portrayal, but it is time to put Nate Haskell to bed. Personally, I don't think anyone's going to kill him--I think he'll end up killing himself, but in front of Ray, thereby depriving Ray of the opportunity to "win".

Jekyll and Haskell were one case in last seasons finale. Jekyll's dead. And Haskell has been wandering around since mid season 9.

Susan

I may be the minority but I really like having the Haskell character around. I am looking forward to him getting what he deserves though.

This ep with Nick & Greg finding a barn full of body parts looks really good to me.

I'm with you on this. I do like Haskell and Irwin's portrayal of him. I do think overuse of the character is happening, but the character himself I like. And yes, I too am looking forward to his (hopefully) gruesome demise. :lol:

Two episode arc with Haskell yet to come?? Ugh, they just better have good B-cases in these episodes to keep my interest.. At least ep 11.20 has an interesting sounds second case.

They didn't say Haskell was going to be in episode 20. It just says that the fact that he's the new next door neighbor will be mentioned. If he's going to be in the last 2 episodes of the season, that would be episodes 22 and 23.

Haskell may have appeared in season 9, but he was not involved in the finale, All In. And Dr. Jekyll was at the end of season 10; I stand corrected. Even with his appearance in this year's finale will only make it 2 in a row.

It does not say the Haskell episode will be the season finale though. It just says it will air during May Sweeps. The two episodes maybe prior to the actual season finale episode.

Two episode arc :wtf: Somone please tell this is an early April Fool's Joke or I need to get my eyes checked

Where are the spoilers for the Lady Heather's ep and heck I haven't seen any spoiler pics for next week's ep

:scream: :brickwall: :censored:

The writers must not have many good ideas left for the season so their squezzing anything they can still get out of Haskell, it's just sad

Shouldn't they be focusing more on Catherine and not Super Ray, I'm sure he'll still be there next season

Haskel. :mad: Again? :brickwall:

I guess this is what happens when the CSI writers have totally run out of any shred of creativity. We get stuck in a rut of blah monotony.

Count me as a non-watcher of those eppys. I think I'll just go with post-episode clips.

I haven't kept up with the whole thread....what do we know for sure about next week's ep? 'The List' The teaser has me on edge LOL. Well aside from what's posted above, we know that already.

Who's the third name with Brass and Vartaan? I didn't get that one. Ecklie maybe? I have plot ideas regarding Grissom but that would so not be in character, even if it all occured before GSR. It took them forever just to get the man to get his head out of his microscope and I don't think he dated much aside from Sara. And whatsername from the college.

They should really embrace continuity and mention O'Riley. But if they did, we'd all die from the shock LOL CSI and continuity don't occur much in the same sentence lol

Last edited:
Me too! :eek: Looks good though :thumbsup:

I hope they don't make Vartann the killer but it would be a way to write off Catherine

EDIT: Really we don't know much about the ep except the ex cop dies in prison for killing his wife but he says he did not and made a list of people he think might of done

EDIT AGAIN: Yeah I think it's Ecklie too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back