Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE BRUTAL SLAYING OF A CONVICTED EX-COP IN PRISON LEADS THE CSIs TO DISCOVER A LIST NAMING INDIVIDUALS HE SUSPECTED TO HAVE MURDERED HIS WIFE, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, MARCH 10

SERIES REGULARS:
Dr. Raymond Langston Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes George Eads
Captain Jim Brass Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins Robert David Hall
David Phillips David Berman
Hodges Wallace Langham
Does Hodges not have a first name now? This makes him look like the CSIs butler!

THE BRUTAL SLAYING OF A CONVICTED EX-COP IN PRISON LEADS THE CSIs TO DISCOVER A LIST NAMING INDIVIDUALS HE SUSPECTED TO HAVE MURDERED HIS WIFE, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, MARCH 10

SERIES REGULARS:
Nick Stokes George Eads
Sara Sidle Jorja Fox
Hodges Wallace Langham
Does Hodges not have a first name now? This makes him look like the CSIs butler!

Oh, Lord. Now you have me picturing him in a butler suit. :lol: A jacket with tails on the back. haha. Oh man, now I so want him to dress like that in a Halloween episode LOL.

SERIES REGULARS:
Nick Stokes George Eads
Sara Sidle Jorja Fox
Hodges Wallace Langham

Actually, I believe Hodges has always been credited as just 'Hodges'. I remember thinking way back when how odd it was that he always listed as just a last name.

Thanks to CSI-mole at Margamania.

CSI 11.20 "Father Of The Bride"

Storyline: Nick and Greg have a barn full of scattered body parts to piece together -- without names or heads to identify them. Langston's old nemesis, Nate Haskell, is back in action and playing his usual game of five-level chess against the LVPD...

A farmer has found dead body parts inside his barn. Later, questioned by Nick and Greg, he casually drops a bombshell: serial killer Nate Haskell is his brand-new next door neighbor.

Last edited:

Storyline: Nick and Greg have a barn full of scattered body parts to piece together -- without names or heads to identify them. Langston's old nemesis, Nate Haskell, is back in action and playing his usual game of five-level chess against the LVPD...
A farmer has found dead body parts inside his barn. Later, questioned by Nick and Greg, he casually drops a bombshell: serial killer Nate Haskell is his brand-new next door neighbor.
I hope this means that maybe it will end up being Haskell's last episode. I hope they kill him once and for all. Be gone, Nate Haskell! :lol:

Yay! Nick and Greg working a case together!

I hope so too, but I fear they'll string it until the finale.

Lindsay and Lindsey, re re-using, although that was between two shows.

Somebody (I think on TalkCSI?) asked about what we think they might do for the 250th episode? How about bring Haskell back!!!! :( If my calculations are right this should be episode #250.

I sure hope this Nick/Greg case stays a Nick/Greg case and doesn't get messed up with Haskell. Langston is too obsessed with Haskell to catch him at this point and I don't want him taking over Nick & Greg's case.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back