Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Brass storyline could involve Ellie. There were whispers that she might reappear this season. :shrugs: I don't really know what other kind of a personal case for Brass it could be.

Perhaps it has something to do with his ex-wife? Or the Jersey cop that slept with his ex-wife and is the real father of Ellie. Or the woman from LA that Brass had been with?

Knowing how the writers tend to do things though, I'd say its about something we've never seen or heard of before.

Scoop from Ausiello

Question: Do you have any CSI scoop? —Bootsie
Ausiello: The May 6 episode is titled “Lost and Found” and “it’s a really beautiful Nick and Brass story,” says executive producer Carol Mendelsohn. “It’s about a cold case, and we meet a woman who three years ago came home from her job and her husband and children were not in the house. They found her husband’s bloody truck on the highway, but they never found her family. Brass has been investigating this case for three years. It’s a terrific episode and it has a surprise ending. I don’t think anyone will ever see the end coming.”

Now that sounds like a really nice episode. I think they have such a great relationship and work so well together. :) I hope it turns out to be as good as it sounds.

ETA: Totally didn't see that Smokey had already posted that.

I'm guessing that, by this point, we're not gonna get a Greg episode or any follow-through on the promise that he's getting a new job, eh?

Last edited:
I'm glad we are getting a Brass storyline. I love Brass centric episodes.

I think they have such a great relationship and work so well together.
So true. So true. And it's about time Nicky works with someone other than Ray. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back