Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And since I think we have concluded (or not) that one of the people in Dr. Jekyll's path is Ray, perhaps Nick is the other CSI who's life is in peril?
I was thinking Sara as well but if it says 'his' life well then it's either Nick or Greg. Here would be a good storyline Greg fans have been wanting.. Greg's life in the balance.

But then again, that would negate the spoilers about Catherine also having her life in peril.

I'm wondering too, if indeed Cath's life is in peril, that's why Vartann is in the episode? OR he is actually working the case.

Maybe Catherine is hurt early on in the episode and has to be in the hospital and Vartann is holding vigil there by her bedside. And since Cath is out of commission temporarily, Nick once again has to take over as Supervisor and he and Ray are working the Jekyll case and are possibly in harm's way.

THE HUNT FOR DR. JEKYLL PROVES EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AS MORE THAN ONE CSI FINDS HIS LIFE IN PERIL, ON THE 10TH SEASON FINALE OF "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, MAY 20

"Meat Jekyll" - The CSI's lives are on the line as they close in on the elusive Dr. Jekyll, and more than one member of the team may not live to see his capture, on part two of a two-part 10th season finale of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, May 20 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

:shifty: Oh boy, I sincerely hope my gut is wrong on this one...

At first I read this to mean Catherine and Dr. Langston would be the ones in peril. This was based on what Carol M. had said in the past about there being blood spilled for Catherine and saying that Dr. Ray would not come out of this story arc unscathed. Then I realized she may have been referring to the whole plank to the face and resulting concussion he endured in Irradiator.

It is the "AS MORE THAN ONE CSI FINDS HIS LIFE IN PERIL" and "and more than one member of the team may not live to see his capture" that give me pause. What if the reason that more than one CSI's life is in peril is because said CSI IS Dr. Jeckyll? What if Jeckyll is killed during the pursuit, therefore fulfilling the "not living to see his capture" part?

Gah! I so want to be wrong about this one...:shifty:

THE HUNT FOR DR. JEKYLL PROVES EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AS MORE THAN ONE CSI FINDS HIS LIFE IN PERIL, ON THE 10TH SEASON FINALE OF "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, MAY 20

"Meat Jekyll" - The CSI's lives are on the line as they close in on the elusive Dr. Jekyll, and more than one member of the team may not live to see his capture, on part two of a two-part 10th season finale of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, May 20 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

:shifty: Oh boy, I sincerely hope my gut is wrong on this one...

At first I read this to mean Catherine and Dr. Langston would be the ones in peril. This was based on what Carol M. had said in the past about there being blood spilled for Catherine and saying that Dr. Ray would not come out of this story arc unscathed. Then I realized she may have been referring to the whole plank to the face and resulting concussion he endured in Irradiator.

It is the "AS MORE THAN ONE CSI FINDS HIS LIFE IN PERIL" and "and more than one member of the team may not live to see his capture" that give me pause. What if the reason that more than one CSI's life is in peril is because said CSI IS Dr. Jeckyll? What if Jeckyll is killed during the pursuit, therefore fulfilling the "not living to see his capture" part?

Gah! I so want to be wrong about this one...:shifty:

It's still too soon after losing Warrick (and Grissom leaving) to kill off or lose another longtime character. I still say that "member of the team" could mean anyone from cops to labtechs. Notice how they said "more than one CSI finds their life in peril" and then its a comma and then it's "more than one member of the team may not live to see Jekyll caught". The team is made up of more than just the CSIs. If there's a shootout or some kind of incident at the lab, that would put more than just the CSIs in danger. There was something that said there might be a shootout at the lab wasn't there? Remember the season started with a shootout at the lab. could end with one too. It's possible some of the cops, labrats or even one of the M.E.s could be a casulty. I think the "may not live to see his capture" thing means just what it says that someone may not live to see Jekyll's capture... I don't think it means Jekyll won't live to see his capture. Why would they say a killer won't live to see himself captured? If the killer doesn't live, there would be no capture, right?

So are you saying someone like Hodges could be in jeopardy? Or Wendy, or any of the other lab techs?
I'm not thinking it's Vartann or any of the cops. That would be too overblown, easy and oh-so-dramatic. A little to dramatic for CSI.

But, does anyone else get the Silence of the Lambs feel about the finale and Dr. J? Haskell is helping them find a killer. Someone he knows. Ray is the 'student' per say learning from Haskell like Clarice was learning from Hannibal Lecter.

Now that I know for sure that Vartann is on the finale I'm really nervous :(. More than one person will be in danger or dying and I really doubt, like some of you have said, that another longtime cast member will die since Warrick's death is so recent. I really fear for Vartann because that's just the type of thing this show could do :shifty:. Set up a good relationship with a character who's had a string of bad luck in the romance dept and then pull the rug right from under her to create angst and drama. Especially when it's a recurring character which is easier to get rid of than a reg cast member. Marg did say on the interview that the romance would not go full bloom and even though she might just be referring that it'll be subtle, what if she had a slip up because she already new Vartann's fate? Of course this is just speculation on my part and nothing else ;). And I REALLY want Vartann to be safe.

It kind of reminds me of Flack and Angell on NY.

Thanks for posting, blackflag!

Completely off topic, but I love your signature, hiphugger! Adama/Roslin is so... :adore:

Thank you :D :thumbsup: I just love them they are my favorite TV couple of all :adore:

So are you saying someone like Hodges could be in jeopardy? Or Wendy, or any of the other lab techs?
I'm not thinking it's Vartann or any of the cops. That would be too overblown, easy and oh-so-dramatic. A little to dramatic for CSI.

Well, since they are in the opening credits, I doubt it would be Hodges/Wendy. I was thinking more like maybe Henry. But you know they have done this whole "they'll lose one of their own" thing before and it turned out to be Lockwood. So, that's why I'm thinking that way.

So Brass' storyline is in 10x21 and not in the finale?

That's what I'm getting from the article, vegaslights, but I think I'm the only one. :lol:

The previous spoiler did not say Brass' storyline would be in the finale. :) Here's the quote:

For the May 6 episode, the CSI's reopen a cold case. "It's a story that's very personal to Captain Brass", says CM.

I know that, Smokey. What I was saying was that I think that a lot of people (on blogs/Twitter/facebook/here/etc.) are misinterpreting the tvguide article. A lot of people are linking it with the finale when as you and I both pointed out, it clearly said the May 6 episode. I even said something along those lines a couple pages ago but I think everyone missed it. :lol:

As for the description of the finale, IDK what to think of it. I had a feeling Alex would be in it cause Ausiello said that we'd find where Cath/Vartann stand as well as Wedges. But I honestly think that they are trying to swerve us by saying that "his" life is in jeopardy in regards to the CSI in Peril. Granted, the RumorRat site isn't the most reliable (they are the ones that originally pointed out that Marg would be in danger) but CM also told Ausiello that "there will be blood and it will belong to more than one CSI" when someone asked about the rumor circulating. I think that they are trying to take the focus off Marg so that it will be a ZOMGSHOCKER~! when they flash the tbc...

I mean obviously they have to do something in case Marg doesn't renew her contract, unless A- She is one of the vics, B- They Go with the Catherine Is A Bad Leader thing again and she leaves cause she feels guilty about what happened to her team (which would piss me off big time) or C- Marg has already quietly renewed her contract and they are focusing on those who may also have renewals coming up. I hope that makes sense. :lol: It's been a LONG day!

Maybe Carrie will visit the lab..:eek: maybe she's got a grudge against Nick because he promised he take her to the prom, and he didn't..the scoundral!! And she brings a bucket of blood and puts over the door and when Nick walks in..SPLAT!!!

Anyone who reads Stephen King will know what I'm talking about.;)

From the Marg/Catherine thread...thanks to Ipstenu for posting this! :) But...dang... :(

Will Marg Helgenberger Leave 'CSI'?

Marg Helgenberger, the actress who plays forensic scientist Catherine Willows on 'CSI', told TV Squad today that her contract on the show is up after 10 years and that she hasn't yet been asked back for next season.

"My contract is up actually," Helgenberger said, when asked if she would be returning for 'CSI's' 11th season. "That's a good question. I haven't been asked back, so we'll see."

From the Marg/Catherine thread...thanks to Ipstenu for posting this! :) But...dang... :(

Marg Helgenberger, the actress who plays forensic scientist Catherine Willows on 'CSI', told TV Squad today that her contract on the show is up after 10 years and that she hasn't yet been asked back for next season.

"My contract is up actually," Helgenberger said, when asked if she would be returning for 'CSI's' 11th season. "That's a good question. I haven't been asked back, so we'll see."

:(

Oh that's not good.:(

Unless...that's part of the cliffhanger..:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back