**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Vegaslights actually posted the spoilers for episode 10.7 several pages back a few days ago.

2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I have liked her since she appeared on Numbers:thumbsup::)!!!

I have come to the conclusion these writers just don't know what they are doing when it comes to E/C; it is almost as if they are trying to please everyone, and are pleasing no one. Just poop or get off the pot:scream:!:rolleyes: That is why I cringe when I hear about a possible romantic relationship for any one of my favorites.:(

As a non-shipper, I completely agree with this. It is frustrating for all.

And me too.

And the team can be achieved without all the fore mentioned drama if done right, but I just don't trust these writers to do the right thing.

Shippers need their closure that's for sure, since tptb have been promising it for how many years now?

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

More BTS photos from CBS site

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Got to love the soggy David pic! Hope they looked after him - bet that water is neither warm nor clean...

5. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Aw crap, I was right. Link.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

lol! I don't know why, but that pic of David cracks me up! I wasn't really expecting it! 9 more days!! AAAA!!!

I saw a commercial for that freaky polygamist show, and it's set to air on the 25th, but I think it airs an hour before, so we probably won't have to worry about ratings. It's a ridiculous/scary show, but everyone watches it lol.

I saw a few posts back that someone mentioned the football commentary thing is supposed to end at 5pm? So we don't have anything to worry about as far as interruption goes. A football game wouldn't run 4 hours over. :)

EDIT: just saw the last post. But I wouldn't fret over it. :D Here's for positivity!!!!!1

7. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I bet this crop of writers ends it like St Elsewhere--it all happened in the mind of an autistic boy. :guffaw:

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Oh, don't remind me! Complete BS, and St. Elsewhere was a damn good show. First saw Denzel Washington there.

BTW, you wouldn't happen to be a JAG fan? ;) DJE--be still my heart...:)

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:wtf: That show really ended like that? Good grief! lol.

10. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Thanks for the pics mjszud. I love them all, but especially the "soggy David'. He looks cute, but somehow he does look too happy there:lol: and I seem to remember Eva saying that the water was very cold.

11. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

...Why am I not surprised?

*shrug* Oh well. Such is life.

Anyway....those BTS pics are actually kinda funny. Although...I know I wouldn't want to be swimming around in cold water this time of year. :wtf:

12. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

LOL :lol: Ever since I saw the water in the first BTS photos, I wondered about that filth getting in poor Horatio's wound... hope they give him lots of antibiotics before he goes back out in the field!

I heard about the "maybe" delay, but I thought they were talking about THIS Sunday (September 18th), not the premiere Sunday (September 25th).

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, they are talking about this Sunday. They have two games on this Sunday. from 12-3 central and then the second game is 3 to 6. This Sunday is a repeat of "May Day".

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Agree with the other posters--there will not be a delay for the premiere. There is only one football game on that starts at 1 p.m. EST. Delays occur when there is a 4 p.m. EST game.

15. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

Unfortunately, that's not necessarily true, Theresa. CBS will have these late "regional" games that week:

NY Jets vs. Raiders
    Baltimore vs. St. Louis
    Kansas City vs. San Diego

Also, CBS will not have an early game in Philadelphia, Cincinnati, and Minnesota because they cannot televise a game when the home team's game is being televised on FOX. Therefore, those three markets will get one of the three late regional games noted above.

So, as you can see, it's a possibility CBS' schedule could be late in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Missouri, Kansas, and Minnesota.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.