**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, that's not necessarily true, Theresa. CBS will have these late "regional" games that week:

NY Jets vs. Raiders
Baltimore vs. St. Louis
Kansas City vs. San Diego

Also, CBS will not have an early game in Philadelphia, Cincinnati, and Minnesota because they cannot televise a game when the home team's game is being televised on FOX. Therefore, those three markets will get one of the three late regional games noted above.

So, as you can see, it's a possibility CBS' schedule could be late in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Missouri, Kansas, and Minnesota.

I see. That happened once before to Big Brother. I think it was delayed until 1:30 AM in New York and Los Angeles...lol.

If it is delayed anywhere, the ratings will suffer. I hope the premiere is not delayed. *fingers crossed*

Got to love the soggy David pic! Hope they looked after him - bet that water is neither warm nor clean...

LOL :lol: Ever since I saw the water in the first BTS photos, I wondered about that filth getting in poor Horatio's wound... hope they give him lots of antibiotics before he goes back out in the field!

Must admit I was thinking about David's health, rather than Horatio's... Can't think of anything much more uncomfortable than a day in and out of the water, fully dressed.

Just a little side note: I got my Season 9 DVDs (as well as Vegas 11 & NY 7) quite a bit early today, I posted pictures of the back & front covers as well as full special feature info on the "General CSI discussion" board

Just a little side note: I got my Season 9 DVDs (as well as Vegas 11 & NY 7) quite a bit early today, I posted pictures of the back & front covers as well as full special feature info on the "General CSI discussion" board

Aww thats cool i had a look at em :p could u possibly post extras online? Maybe utube? :D im curious about "deleted scenes" an since I'm a UK citizen I'm prob not gna get it till next yeer..a little request ;) x

Last edited:
Got to love the soggy David pic! Hope they looked after him - bet that water is neither warm nor clean...

LOL :lol: Ever since I saw the water in the first BTS photos, I wondered about that filth getting in poor Horatio's wound... hope they give him lots of antibiotics before he goes back out in the field!

Must admit I was thinking about David's health, rather than Horatio's... Can't think of anything much more uncomfortable than a day in and out of the water, fully dressed.

I see what you mean. I'm sure David took care of himself. Hopefully he didn't have any open wounds like poor Horatio during the filming.

Thanks for the info.Like the back cover of Miami.Looking forward to seeing the deleted scenes.
Amazon hasn't even shipped my DVD's yet.

Unfortunately, that's not necessarily true, Theresa. CBS will have these late "regional" games that week:

NY Jets vs. Raiders
Baltimore vs. St. Louis
Kansas City vs. San Diego

Also, CBS will not have an early game in Philadelphia, Cincinnati, and Minnesota because they cannot televise a game when the home team's game is being televised on FOX. Therefore, those three markets will get one of the three late regional games noted above.

So, as you can see, it's a possibility CBS' schedule could be late in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Missouri, Kansas, and Minnesota.

I see. That happened once before to Big Brother. I think it was delayed until 1:30 AM in New York and Los Angeles...lol.

If it is delayed anywhere, the ratings will suffer. I hope the premiere is not delayed. *fingers crossed*

Are there NFL games on September 25th? I don't think there are, which is pretty much a guarantee that there will be no delay :)

Yes, Horatio & Co. need the best ratings possible for the premiere!

Here's a good link to the entire NFL schedule.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/schedule

To know if CBS may have an NFL delay in any given week in your area, follow these simple rules:

1) If CBS has the doubleheader, there is very likely to be a delay.

2) If your local team plays a home or an away game beginning at 4:05 EST/3:05 CST that airs on CBS, there is very likely to be a delay.

3) If your local team plays a home game at 1:00 EST/12:00 CST that airs on FOX, your CBS station cannot air another game at the same time and they will instead air a game starting at 4:05 EST/3:05 CST and there is very likely to be a delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back