**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

That's all it was - a rumor :)

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Great casting!

3. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Sorry, I wasn't very clear what I meant. I meant it as a question, I wasn't saying they didn't get along, I was asking if they didn't :p

I didn't know there was a rumor :shifty:

4. spencerreidfan

Yes, there was a while back, but as far as I know, nothing ever came of it. Even though they don't have as many scenes together as they used to, they seem to get along well. I'm actually kind of relieved because it's cooled the DuCaine shippers off quite a bit.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Diane Farr as the novelist, is excellent casting.

6. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

All the eps sound very interesting and team-oriented at this point, which is good :thumbsup:

Not sure how to take that comment, but I will say I was super happy to read about how good David was to Emily when she was pregnant. I knew about the rumor - I think the rumor started b/c there were 32 or 33 episodes in a row in which H and Cal did not interact AT ALL (starting right after "Man Down" in Season 5), and people were like :wtf: (including me). So some people tried to explain with the "they don't get along" rumor. :rolleyes: I never really believed that rumor, but it was hard to explain the lack of interaction between the two leads. (I always blamed TPTB - I thought the writers intentionally killed any chemistry that was there to make room for other explorations...) There still is very little interaction, which I still think is weird (even from a "normal, non-shipper POV"), but I take what I can get. Besides, there's always the DVDs from Seasons 1-4 :p

Anyhow, I loved the promo pics and am glad to see H and Cal in a scene together - she is his second in command. I guess that's why it's been hard for me to buy the whole "Horatio to the rescue" thing, esp. the latest thing w/Nat - simply b/c H was not there for Cal when she needed him in the past few seasons. It's hard to get that "team" feeling when H is checking up on everyone on his team except his second in command. :rolleyes: Anyway, don't want to go into that - I'm actually feeling pretty good about the season in general and diggin' any team spirit we can get. :thumbsup:

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

There were also some rumblings about Khandi not getting along with David, which is why she left the show! Totally unbelievable; why would she come back to do those couple episodes, if that was REALLY true? :rolleyes: It boggles the mind.

But...enough about rumors and innuendoes. Back to our regularly scheduled topic. ;)

8. spencerreidfan

E/C fans rejoice! Here is a little clipping I found in the latest issue of TV Guide
    Magazine as part of their "Returning Favorites Scoop".

[​IMG]

9. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

This hiphugger is super happy :) I like that they are taking it slow

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

me too me too!!Thanks for the article,Spencerreidfan!!Appreciated :)

11. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

OMG that's amazing what TPTB have done :D finally a successful relationship...AN ITS CALLEIGH AND DELKO!WOO :p X

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I think Emily is completely wrong on taking it slow. They've only been taking it slow since about season five. Like come on, if you're gonna have it happen have it happen! I was completely fine with how it was in season 7/8 (I forget) and then they have Calleigh go and say she loves Eric like family. -_- They're adults not teenagers, they CAN have a proper relationship without the off and on crap all the time.

It's MORE annoying to non-shippers when they keep dragging it on. I can't speak for everyone but I know for me, I would rather Eric and Calleigh be in a nice relationship all the time, or never with no hints of it or anything. Pleaase TPTB, stop putting us through this. Even EC shippers have to be getting annoyed, aren't you?

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I agree. I can see the benefit of "taking it slow" if they're going to continue the relationship, considering the trust issues, etc. they've had in the past, but how is a kiss on the cheek too fast? She kissed him on the cheek back in Season 5, a whole two years before they got together as a couple. They've already slept together, the cat's out of the bag. It is completely possible to imply that the characters are "taking it slow", but committed to being a couple, while not inserting unnecessary drama that takes up too much screen time that annoys non-shippers and aggravates shippers.

Heh, yep. I've had enough of the "will they/won't they?" B.S. TPTB need to decide to either make them a couple in a relatively stable/happy relationship, or break them up and have it be over with. As an E/C shipper, I am pleased that they haven't completely dropped the relationship, but I would certainly be more pleased if there was less confusion around it.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The unnecessary drama would definitely go a long,long way in decreasing the annoyance for this non shipper.

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

^
    Don't you thinbk that maybe Emily was joking about taking it slow and that the kiss in the cheek is too much?That's how I've read it, anyway. But English is not my first language so I might be wrong. I agree with everyone - enough of back and forth.

PS. It's Horatio Cane again, not Caine in the article. Someone could check it before printing.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.