**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you thinbk that maybe Emily was joking about taking it slow and that the kiss in the cheek is too much?
I'm more concerned with too much drama as well as other things to think about joking and a kiss on the cheek.

E/C fans rejoice! Here is a little clipping I found in the latest issue of TV Guide
Magazine as part of their "Returning Favorites Scoop".

Three reactions to this "scoop":

:wtf:
:shifty:
:rolleyes:

I'm hoping Emily was being sarcastic in that last part about "taking it slow" - they already had sex - this relationship has been there, done that & got the T-shirt. Either keep them together as a couple w/out the drama or split them up for good. I can't stand this storyline and the way TPTB butchered it. If I have to sit through another season of pouty/whiney Delko and detached/"I only care about my boyfriend" Calleigh, I think I'm gonna pop a blood vessel in my brain from frustration. I can't even imagine the hiphuggers are super happy about this - If TPTB ever did anything like this to my ship, I would be PO'd. I'm so done w/this E/C thing - I just want them to be a TEAM again. :(

Press release for episode 3:

A TORNADO TOUCHES DOWN ON A MURDER SCENE, DAMAGING THE EVIDENCE AND PUTTING RYAN AND WALTER IN GRAVE DANGER, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, OCT. 9

Jamie Bamber ("Battlestar Galactica") Guest Stars as Ronnie Hale, a Storm-Chaser

CHEAT TWEET: Walter and Ryan are caught in a #twister of a murder scene on #CSIMiami #notinkansasanymore 10/09 http://bit.ly/ogWDjh

"Blown Away" - A tornado touches down on a murder scene, damaging the evidence and putting Ryan and Walter in grave danger, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Oct. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine...........David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne.....Emily Procter
Eric Delko...............Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe.............Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp.......Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista......Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons........Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST:
Dr. Tom Loman........... Christian Clemenson

GUEST CAST:
Ellie Wyatt.......................... Hayley Chase
Grant Wyatt........................ Louis Herthum
Laura Wyatt....................... Valerie Dillman
Jared Boyleston.................. Phillip Jeanmarie
Leon Perez......................... Bernardo de Paula
Ronnie Hale........................ Jamie Bamber
Mike Channing................... Stephen Monroe Taylor
Travis Reeves..................... Chris Sheffield
Nurse................................. Celeste Creel
Handler.............................. Aaron Norvell
Commander........................ Tom Riordan

WRITTEN BY: Brian Davidson
DIRECTED BY: Don Tardino

me too me too!!Thanks for the article,Spencerreidfan!!Appreciated :)

You're so welcome! :) I appreciate you taking the time to thank me.

I love my subscription to TV Guide because I know they put scoop in there that you can't get online. :thumbsup:If there is anything new about the show or cast throughout the season, I promise to post clippings!

Thanks for the press release on 10.03. Sounds really exciting!!

E/C fans rejoice! Here is a little clipping I found in the latest issue of TV Guide
Magazine as part of their "Returning Favorites Scoop"

Thank you :). Yes, I'm a shipper and I don't like the back and forth, but I'm happy they are together. Love the picture :).

Press release for episode 3:

A TORNADO TOUCHES DOWN ON A MURDER SCENE, DAMAGING THE EVIDENCE AND PUTTING RYAN AND WALTER IN GRAVE DANGER, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, OCT. 9

Jamie Bamber ("Battlestar Galactica") Guest Stars as Ronnie Hale, a Storm-Chaser

I am so looking forward to this :). Yay for Jamie Bamber being a guest star. I would be so happy with this one being the first episode just because of Bamber :p. But the third is not far down.

For you hiphuggers' sake, I really hope they go through with this. The writers have jerked you around enough! It's time to either put an end to the relationship permanently or get them together once and for all. Make it fair for the fans!

For you hiphuggers' sake, I really hope they go through with this. The writers have jerked you around enough! It's time to either put an end to the relationship permanently or get them together once and for all. Make it fair for the fans!

Well said, fanilowchick! :thumbsup:

Do you think Horatio knows about Eric and Calleigh's relationship? I suspect he doesn't because he has been in his own little world lately. Could that aspect be part of a future storyline?

Do you think Horatio knows about Eric and Calleigh's relationship? I suspect he doesn't because he has been in his own little world lately. Could that aspect be part of a future storyline?

I'm sure Horatio knows just about everything about his team. And I've always thought the deepest relationship in the whole series is between Horatio and Eric. You can see it in the very first episode. And, in Season 9, when Horatio is clearly struggling with his own demons, who won't leave his side? Eric. I shall be highly disappointed if there isn't some interaction between the two in 10.01.

Thanks Shane.

Rex is looking slim in that BTS pic.Eva is lovely as ever!
Thanks for posting the links mjszud.

They both look fantastic!

Love the blouse Eva has on. It really reveals what great shape she's in! I don't think that woman can take a bad photo. She's gorgeous.

And it does look like Rex may have lost a few pounds. David looks like he's lost some in recent photos as well. Good for them! :)

I looked it up, there IS a LIVE football game on Sunday September 25. It starts at 1 PM EST and is supposed to end at 4 PM with a post game show that lasts until 5 PM. But of course, it is subject to overrun.

Wouldn't that be something if the first episode was delayed? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back