Say NO to Homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! I like confetti..and parties :)

Awe, good luck Jayne!

And again I shall agree, some book isn't gonna stop me from loving someone. Because you know what? If god loved me..he wouldn't give a damn if I'm straight, gay or bi...but he would love me for who I am and what I did with my life. So you know what...if someone's saying I'm breaking the rules according to some book...then so be it...I will break those rules...because to me my happiness means a lot more then what some person said a book said.

beautifulview said:
on notes from Real World, what is everyone's personal country's stance on gay marriage?

Finland goes with civil unions. Accepted since.. ummm... 2002.
Not same rights.

Okidoke, told my mum.. it was so hilarious though in the beginning. Yesterday she started interrogating me about those texts I got and I told her I'd tell her today.. now.. I was talking to my hopefully future-gf and told her how nervous I was and that I didn't know how to start if my mum wouldn't start the convo. So she says: "I'll send you a text during dinner" :lol: which is what she did.. so my phone goes 'beep beep' (well it doesn't actually, it makes a chirping-sound :rolleyes:) but my mum did not respond to it at all :rolleyes: So I was like: "mum? aren't you curious who sent me the text?" she: "ohhh it's probably Sharon!" (just a friend) me: "uhm nooooo.." *waits patiently for mum to continue* nothing happened. So I started to giggle rather nervously :rolleyes: she: "I don't need to know anything, but apparently you're dying to tell me something!" So I'm like: "well, it's a girl" mum: "ohhh I knew that!" and then we had a rather normal conversation about it, she accepted it and such, she even said: "you've always been more into girls anyway" but then she started about grandchildren, so I more or less started flippin' but she told me to let her finish and she explained certain things, and I understand.. in a way hah. But she's cool with it.. well first reaction really was: "hey! Please finish your study first!!" (I have 2,5 weeks to hand in my MA thesis, so what can go wrong really?) I also asked advice on how dad would react and she was like: "ahh he'll get used to it" hmmm I wonder.. but he is like: "if you're happy, I'm happy".. it's just the thought of telling him (again) that gets me all nervous again haha. But anyway, just letting you guys now that things went well :)

glad to hear your mom is okay with that, it's good to have your mom on your side so she will support you if something goes wrong with your father...As for the ganchildren, well there is other way to have babies, you don't have to be in a relationship with a men to give birth ;)

good for you jayne.

i'm so glad that CatherineWillows and i finally got togather. i found out that she liked me because she posted it every where on talk csi. i'm glad she brought it up because i was killing myself trying to find a way to tell her. our other roommate isn't happy about it though...it turnsout that when Levon told her she liked her our roommate liked her back but said she was straight and is all jealous of us now

crysthala said: I have started using the phrase "gay like Michael Jackson" to disapprove of certain aspects of life.
although i understand your message, "gay like micheal jackson?" i'm not sure it's as much gay as child molestation. so a "child molestor like micheal jackson?"
crysthSaid: One of which is people who use religion to try and persuade people what they're doing is wrong. If that's the way they feel, so be it, but they shouldn't try to press that on anybody else. Every human, American or Chinese or Spanish or I don't know what, was born with the right to freedom of religion, and nothing can change that. I don't give a damn what some book says, what you believe is what you believe. As the Wiccans say, "If it harm none, do what ye will." Hmm, I don't think love hurts anyone, no matter who it is you love.
i see what you're saying. as i believe i mentioned before, (your) god is your judge, not your neighbor.

Okay you wanna know something? I'm finally happy...and one friend can't be happy for me...and this is the one thing I'm finally happy with, I thought everything would be okay...but I guess I was wrong. Everytime I do something to make me happy I always make myself sad...and it's hurting...because Allie is who I love, she's who I want...and someone can't be happy for me...and it feels like she doesn't care...and I just want her to be happy for me...because I finally didn't screw something up.

And she's saying I hurt her...and I know I did...I know what it feels like to be rejected...I've felt it too many times to count...but what does she honestly want me to do? Live a lie? I can't do that...I've done it once before...and it hurt pretending...and I don't want to feel that again...

you know how CatherineWillows and i are going out right? well we need your help...we don't know what special thing to do!

sandleissocute said:
thank you guys very much for helping a certain some one ask some one else out now i cabn never be with her! i love her soooo much!

look sweetie , we didn't know eveything about your special situation , seems like two girls are in love with the same one....At the end , a girl will be hurt for sure, but that girl should keep in mind that even if she is deeply in love, she will find someone else, someone perfect for her, someone who will love her cause she deserves to be loved...
I know that at the moment you are that girl, but i'm sure, trully deeply sure you will find someone else hunny, you look adorable and nice, you will find someone....For now, i understand it's hard, but maybe you can be happy for your friend, cause being angry and sad will only hurt you, your friend and the other girl :(

If you wanna talk to me, feel free to PM ;)

It doesn't make me more confused, I kind of knew it all the time, but since yesterday I know for sure. But I don't know how to tell my parents. I think I'll wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back