Say NO to Homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my friend has his own quirky abnormality.. and it's called borderline.. and I'm not refering to the disorder but just to the adjective

i think i get your point :lol: and i totally agree lol

I think you're right there sissi, I experienced it too, that girls accept the thought of two girls together, but not two guys.. I mean, for me goes: I don't mind seeing two guys together, I think it is rather cute and such and of course I accept it and all, but it's just the thought of them uhm.. having sex is what pushes me off.. but I think that's because I myself cannot understand what's so great about having a sexual relationship with a guy

lol actually i don't think it's the problem Jayne lol i mean i know that having a sexual relationship with a men is great and i'm not gay lol but it still weird for me, i mean two men having sex....Maybe it's something to do with our view of the act: when i think about two men together, i rather talk about love and not sex (same for girls), but heh it's probably cause im a romantic girl lol

im totally agenst homophobia, i mean people have a right to live thier life the way they want to, people should just accept it. like this one time a teacher at my school wrote a really nasty poem on the board and was all like im homophobic... so my friend and i told the principal and she stayed in her house crying for a week!!!!!!!! unfourtunatly anonomous is impossible and in two days either people hated us or loved us. wierd huh? now our teacher is like sucking up or something because is it just a coicedance that we are the top students in our class? also i hate popular people. they are so stupid. they make fun of people who are different then them. like another time i was in history class and got excited about a test because i hated the unit and after the test we were done the unit, so anyways i was all like yess!!!!!!!!! and those popular Byotches were all like calm dowm no need to be gay and retarded. grrr it makes me so mad.

Imperfect said:
also i hate popular people. they are so stupid. they make fun of people who are different then them.
Yeah, that's called insecurity. They have horrible friends who are not nice enough to make them feel good about their positions in life.

I think that's because I myself cannot understand what's so great about having a sexual relationship with a guy.
I've been told by a friend of mine that when they're careful, men can have a great time together. Also, there's apparently some sort of anatomical arrangement going on that makes it feel really good... I know what this is, but I don't want to upset the moderators.

None of my rights are being violated but it still bugs me that nobody will listen to me because I am 15 :mad:. It's not just the issue of gay rights it is also the war, public education and all the other issues I want a say in :mad:.
Dude, totally. Why does everyone everywhere naturally assume that teenagers are 100 percent drug-addict alcoholic vandals who take no time from their unholy Reign of Destruction of What Mom and Dad Say to stop and think about issues that face us today? :mad: Seriously.

Laetri, I would so totally vote for you. :)

I think part of the whole major prosecution of gay guys vs. not-so-much with gay girls has to do with the fact that this country is run by old idiot men who find lesbians sexy and gay guys gross, or that this sort of thing is widely promoted by the media. Or I could be hallucinating, and it's all George W. Bush's fault. Because the feds are responsible for everything. (No, they aren't.)
IMHO, the kinds of Neo Nazi ****s that commit hate crimes deserve to have their heads bashed in with a hammer, "Coming Of Rage"-style. One must be sure that it actually was a hate crime, however.
I've never had a problem with gay people, and I still don't get why other people think they're "bad."

My aunt (the one who said my shoes were lesbianish..), made more gay cracks today, though she was a lot better than she was last time..but still... Anyways, she said-

"My sons grew up singing showtunes, it's a wonder they're not gay."

And then she said something else I can't remember.

Also, my sister asks me the other day why I get so upset and deffensive when it comes to homosexuality. :rolleyes: I thought she knew why.. *sigh*

argh you know quoth, this is something i don't get and i guess i will never understand: some people are anti gay, well that's their choice but why making fun of the people who are gay or pro-gay???? i mean what this kind of behaviour bring to them ??? it bugs me really..Be strong Quoth :)

oh people any of you have seen that commercial for "freesport"? the one with the two women kissing? that's hilarious lol actually they are sitting on the sofa, with their coffee, they look uncomfortable and at one time they start kissing, weirdly lol and then they get back to their coffee....and it said "women are gonna start having fun without men" :lol: it means that ebcause of soccer, women will have fun without men :lol: i swear that's hilarious..

lool ah ah keep it up Raven :lol:

oh and guys you are gonna be proud of me :D i found the commercial i was talking about on internet :D but i don't know if i can post the link here....if i can i will :D

Any chance someone could send me the link too.

I remember a while age there was an advert for French Connection, which had two women kissing in it. I heard that there were over a hundred complaints the first time it was aired, even though it was after 9:00pm. I don't see the problem with it. Since most adverts have and guy and girl kissing or hugging or draping all over each other, why not gay couples.

i don't remember that story, maybe it did happen but you know there will always be some people to complain about something, and even more when we deal with homosexuality, it sucks but it's like that

ive just send you the link ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back