Say NO to Homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard about this amazing movie thats premiering on Lifetime called "A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Arujo Story" And its about that transexual that was murdered not too long ago. It looks really good and its premiering on June 19th.
And my cousin has hit another rough patch with her family :(

iluvEricSzmanda said:
I just heard about this amazing movie thats premiering on Lifetime called "A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Arujo Story" And its about that transexual that was murdered not too long ago. It looks really good and its premiering on June 19th.
And my cousin has hit another rough patch with her family :(
I almost want to see that, but I realllllllllly hate Lifetime. EVERY MOVIE: Someone dies, everyone's all "OMG I NEVER SAW THAT COMING! LOLZ!!11one1", there's a sex scene, and there's that stupid dramatic music, and.. ugh. So much more but I'll stop. I can't take it.
aklshgldkshglksdgklshgs.
Network for women, my ass. :lol:

Lia said:

I almost want to see that, but I realllllllllly hate Lifetime. EVERY MOVIE: Someone dies, everyone's all "OMG I NEVER SAW THAT COMING! LOLZ!!11one1", there's a sex scene, and there's that stupid dramatic music, and.. ugh. So much more but I'll stop. I can't take it.
aklshgldkshglksdgklshgs.
Network for women, my ass. :lol:

Amen, sister! It just...sucks...your soul... :p

Hi guys,
Well i dont have no problems at all with gay, lesbians, or bi's. I have gay friends and they are the funniest coolest people i've ever met. Im bi myself. Nobody in my family knows only my best friend and she's bi too. But we dont really say that we are bi or gay cause i dont think we should be walking around telling everyone we're bi because we dont hear straight people walking around saying that they straight! When i was @ 14 i was totally straight and i say this because i never thought of being with a girl in fact i was boy crazy you know i was young and in middle school. By the time i was 18 i looked at girls differently. I was really attractive to girls. And now im 20 and i can honesly say that im bi. I dont know its weird because i havent actually be in a relationship with a girl. I been in relationships with guys but i have only kissed girls and fool around but thats it. I dont know i guess im afaid of somone finding out and telling my family. (i live in a big city so it will be hard for them to find out) Pretty Dumb huh? I dont know i guess im not ready to come out yet. Or maybe im just in that stage in my life were i want to experiment and try out different things i dont know. It will be so DIFFERENT if everyone will just accept everyone the way they are!!

P.S: I have a HUGE crush on JORJA FOX! ;)

Jasmine said:

ME TOO.:lol:

*drools*

But anywayyyy, good luck with coming out, if/when you decide to do it. I know it's hard. I had to come out three times before my mother got the point, ahaha.

Lia said:
Jasmine said:

ME TOO.:lol:

*drools*

But anywayyyy, good luck with coming out, if/when you decide to do it. I know it's hard. I had to come out three times before my mother got the point, ahaha.

She is so HOT isnt she? :devil:

Anyways thanks but i dont think im doing it any time soon :(

omg. i'mnot normally a fangirl but for jorja i am! [/swoon]

jasmine, i'm happy you're proud to call yourself bi, or whatever term you choose to adapt regarding you sexuality. andlaetri i'd vote for you too! it could happen, there's quite a number of csi fans supporting you!

Jasmine you should indeed take the time you need. I knew I was bi when I was 15, kept it between me and my best friend and came out of the closet to my parents two months ago when I had my first real GF (I'm 23 now; most of my friends knew already) and it was pretty hard. I live in Holland and one might expect that everyone is cool with it, well society is in general but when it's your parents it's different I guess. Just like you I like to experiment, and I think I can almost safely get to the conclusion that I'm gay.. so not bi.. girls are just more tender, what can I say! :rolleyes: :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said: Just like you I like to experiment, and I think I can almost safely get to the conclusion that I'm gay.. so not bi.. girls are just more tender, what can I say! :rolleyes: :lol:

You know there was a time when i just didnt like guys at all. I dont know maybe it was because i totally lost the trust in them or because i saw how horrible one of my closest friend's boyfriend treated her and just didnt want to deal with that i dont know. Its crazy but im more into girls than guys. I dont know if is because what i have experience or what. :rolleyes:

I have experience with both and I feel way more comfortable with girls, I realised that straight (hehe) away. My friends always said to me: 'you can be fantastic friends with guys, but you can have more with girls' :D awwww.. true though!

--- several hours later ---
Just got back from shopping and bumped into an old friend's sister, who's like a big sister to me too.. and I knew that she is gay. So we got talking.. and she was like: 'so me and my gf bought a house there and there and in about 5 weeks we're going to get married'.. that sooooo made my day. I think I'm going to visit them one of these days and hope they can show me around the gay-culture here in Zutphen.. heh, I don't think there is any though :lol: Well, maybe they know a nice girl for me.. gahhh, what am I doing?? :eek: I always hated being paired off by friends..

i agree dolphin.

jayne saidI have experience with both and I feel way more comfortable with girls, I realised that straight (hehe) away. My friends always said to me: 'you can be fantastic friends with guys, but you can have more with girls' awwww.. true though!
hehe. sexuality puns. hahaha.

beautifulview said:
i agree dolphin.

jayne saidI have experience with both and I feel way more comfortable with girls, I realised that straight (hehe) away. My friends always said to me: 'you can be fantastic friends with guys, but you can have more with girls' awwww.. true though!
hehe. sexuality puns. hahaha.

that reminds me of something one of my friends said on another forum someone thought he was a girl because he was talking about Anthony Fedorov and he was like, "Lets get on thing straight, i'm not" I could not stop laughing for like five minues after reading that.

^:lol: Ohhh I so must remember that quote.. *jots it down on paper* That's so my new slogan.. I'll make a footnote saying it was originally said by Laetri's male friend :lol:

Tonight the second season of the L-Word airs here.. so is it any good? It's so funny, Dutch critics complain that it's called the L-word.. we want to see the whole LESBIAN word :lol:

^ Ohhh I so must remember that quote.. *jots it down on paper* That's so my new slogan.. I'll make a footnote saying it was originally said by Laetri's male friend

no need, he said he got it from a friend who got it somewhere else so nobody really knows who said it first.

btw you can call me becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back