Say NO to Homophobia

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

you are welcome ancient ;)
    like you said ancient, it's an ideal, an utopia, maybe one day we will have it....people just start to let the others living like they want, but of course, they are trouble everywhere, that's how the world turned and will turn...but i still have faith on people and i think one day , there will be peace eveywhere (when i say "one day" i mean when women will have the power :lol: )

you know, moral harassement is worst than the physical one....

2. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

I agree, too.
    That's horrible, about the thing in Ireland..
    Last year, I was THIS close to committing suicide. It wasn't because of homophobia, it was something else, something stupid, something I had even only imagined. My friend Joel saved me just before I was about to do it. And he doesn't even know it.
    Thinking about this makes me realize just how much I've changed from the person I was last year..
    This was kind of offtopic... sorry...

3. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

Its a good thing your friend stopped you, that is so scary. I am glad you are okay though. We need a huggy emoticon I tried ot upload one from another site but it didn't work here.

4. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Never happen. Unless women's physical strength is higher than men :lol:, when most women become the bread-winners, when your children take your not your husbanbs' surnames :lol:

5. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Need a hug? [​IMG]
    There.

Lia, where is that Joel? I gotta shake his hand. It's good to know that you've managed to escape the horrible clutches of suicide. There are other ways to solve the problems you face and suicide should not be on the list.

6. sissi59100

ha ha ha don't loose faith ancient , it will happen :lol: look here in france the baby take the mother OR the father surname or even both .....good point :p and you know what ? i don't think it's realated to the women strenght (even if some women are very strong ha ha ha :lol: ) it's all about changing mental of peolple.....i use to think that the all WAR stuff is just a testosterone thing :lol: no offense huh ;)?

LIA: i'm so glad you didn't manage to kill youself.. i bet you appreciate your life more than ever now..... ims og lad you didn't you know.....one of my friends tried to kill himself one day.....i was so glad i found time to come to his house in order to see how he was doing...... what i found was really scary, ive never scream so hard in all my life......LIFE is really precious guys, even if yours seem horrible , you can always find a way to enjoy it

7. ancienttomb

You see?...feminism is hand-in-hand with how people treat homosexuals :D, If a society could treat women like men, they can also treat homosexuals like heterosexuals, I must say France is much secular than America :p

Here in China, women don't take their husbands' names after married, they keep their surnames forever-----and now, some new parents give their children a totally different surnames, so dad has a surname, mom has a surname and child has a surname. :D

8. sissi59100

ha ha AMEN to you :lol: i completely agree with you... i use to think that women can easily solve problem without using the force...the society took a lot of time before they treat women like men , so i guess we will have to wait more to see homosexual treated as an hetero.....long time :lol: secular? i wouldn't use that word :D

oh god lucky you :D i would love to give to my child another surname :lol completely different of mine ha ha ha

9. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

Thats the smiley I was trying to upload but it apparently doesn't like me. See it probably won't show up now either because it hates me.

I know a lot of people are heifenating their namesbut the problem with that then the names will just keep getting longer and longer and longer, going up exponentially with each generation.

10. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^ Oh, that happens sometimes. Heh, but no worries. Least the hug is there.

11. ancienttomb

You know some anti-homosexuals said homosexual behavior is "unnatrual", well, I can tell them that this kind of behavior is very natural, it existes among animals as well, when they lack opposite sex partner. :)....especially among mammals.

And according to Milan Kundera, "kitsch" is defined as "denying shit", frankly, it means deny those things you don't like. ;)

12. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

OMG! Ancient You read Milan Kundera!! Dear Gawd, seriously, you're the first one I meet in my entire life.. well, next to my mum's family though, because they're from the Czech Rep. Wow!

I'm probably going to see the woman I've been having a crush on since I was 19 today again.. I hope though. I'm off to a friend's graduation-thingy and she was invited too.. hmmm, must remember to bring along an empty bucket :rolleyes:

13. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

lol good luck at the graduation thingy Jayne! I would take the time to make a longer post but I am currrently late for school and I am still here posting, go figure.

14. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Who is Milan Kundera? Sounds like a yoga expert or something.

Good luck with the woman Jayne. :D

15. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

I definitely appreciate me life now.. it's like, now I know that life is really, really beautiful. It's like.. even when it gets you down, it's okay, because those bad memories make the good ones even better. Plus, I have something to work for and look forward to when I'm older; being a criminalist.
    It's funny how death makes you appreciate life more.
    In more ways than one, in my case :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.