Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until CBS gives a definite yes or no, it is still against board rules to link to fan made videos. You can tell them where it is (YouTube or wherever) but you can't link to it.

sorry, but like I said, theyre on youtube and my username is lokieros

Ahhhhhhh, just saw Fannysmackin' (again). 8D~ Omg, it was such a good episode. @_@; And Greg getting beaten up... Ugh, couldn't stand to watch. >_>; But that part wasn't that clear anyway. xD

ha gregslabmouse we have awesome ways of thinking :D so i watched fannysmackin' again, still love it :) the commercial for next week wasn't that cool :p Whooo love the welcome song :) yay! well i'm off to watch some Sandle moments on YT, ta ta! :p

*grabs cookies from Jess, take the small cookie from Hestia* thankx thanx, hungry now :D

so I see that was the infamous scene from Organ Grinder? Jess, you have given me such a small but obvious hint :lol: I won't want to spoil it too, but I have mentioned that word in my previous post isn't it? :rolleyes: Imagine, someone who've never saw that scene for real on TV, have only saw it with lots of background music, not even knowing what they are saying, could really FEEL the love (plus the word that starts with K and ends in S)tension, so this isn't something imaginative :D Hope, I see hope! :p

As for the 4 x 4 contamination scene, as much as I loved that sandle (sara's horrified and quickly turned away look was super cute :D) scene, I just felt kinda weird how come the pair have to bathe at the same time in the same room? Yah maybe time's critical when comes to contamination, but don't they have better facilities whatsover? Fancy having to take off all your clothings in front of your colleagues, and also in front of the one bathing you :eek: ..okok, so now we all know by now Jue's not a professional fellow. ;)

btw, hows the bathing scene like? I've watched it on YT, some bits and pieces of the music video, so I haven't got a clue who SAW more of who, details pls~ :D

The scene where they are walking along the hall in blue jumpsuits is v. funny.
I saw that expression on Griss's face, yeah, it's priceless for us Sandles :cool: Actually I would rather see Greg's face then, when Sara said "I saw everything" hehe :p.

hey Kate, thanku for your welcome song, reminds me of Harry Potter, "WELCOME! WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL OF SANDLE! :p

btw, hows the bathing scene like? I've watched it on YT, some bits and pieces of the music video, so I haven't got a clue who SAW more of who, details pls~

I think Greg may have caught a peek--there's a second there where he slightly opened his eyes, but then closed them again--because he saw SARA WAS STARING!!! :eek: She was totally checking him out (can you blame her? :devil: )

Who wouldn't stare at Greg if you were in a shower with him? I've been watching some sandle MVs and I still can't believe that they haven't gotten together, i'm crossing my fingers for the new episode, hopefully with Grissom gone Sara will realize how good her and Greg are for eachother, i mean a sandle shipper can hope can't they? :rolleyes:

ha gregslabmouse we have awesome ways of thinking so i watched fannysmackin' again, still love it the commercial for next week wasn't that cool :p Whooo love the welcome song yay! well i'm off to watch some Sandle moments on YT, ta ta!

haha, yes we do :)
I was kinda disappointed that Fannysmackin' was on this week though, I cant watch that episode anymore cuz I cant stand watching Greg get beat up (even though it has one of the best sandle sceans ever)

Hi! I'm new here :D. I really looooove Sandle! Just so cute! This Fannysmackin' episode is just too sad :(. But I LOVE the Greg-Sara moment :D.

Have anyone watched "Sweet Jane" yet? I thought it was on this thirsday, but was I wrong?
I can't seem to get a hold of the episode >.<

We're talking the first episode since Grissom left! There HAS to be Sandle! And if there isn't we can come up with stuff that was remotely sandle anyway :) If Gregs name is mentioned in the same room as Sara, that is Sandle haha :lol:

First of all, welcome to all the new sandle shippers, Jue, GregsLabRat, gregslabmouse and LabRat :D I hope thats everyone, v sorry if i missed anyone out *hands all positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian* :D

I think Greg may have caught a peek--there's a second there where he slightly opened his eyes, but then closed them again--because he saw SARA WAS STARING!!! She was totally checking him out (can you blame her?)
Nope :) I loved that scene, not only because its a great Sandle scene, i mean she did see 'everything' :devil: :lol: but also because, Greg was such a gentleman and didnt look, which i think shows how much her friendship if nothing else means to him. And I love the fact that Sara can be so honest and open about the shower scene with Greg, showing that they dont hide anything from each other. And sooner or later their feelings will become apparent to one another :D

The episode will air next Thursday.

Hopefully with lots of Greg and Sara.
I hope so too :D But on the spoiler thread it says that Catherine and Greg may be working together, but theres no mention who Sara's working with, so maybe she's working with them, and we'll get our Sandle scenes :D But if not then, then I'm sure we'll have some soon, theres usually at least 2 Sandle heavy eps a season, and we've still got at least one to go :)

Next Sandle Caption Pic:
dlg22-1.jpg

And look forward to your fic arasgerg and your video Kate :)

Here's a photo manip I did based on one of my fanfics "No Words"--it when she visits him in the hospital after the lab blows up.

nowordsmanip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back