Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ :lol: You know that little Sandles-episode guide we had before? Did we post that on thread #9? Or should I go back to another thread?

I'm now going to watch Organ Grinder with the adorable, "I could really, REALLY kiss you right now" conversation!!

hi guys, am new to this forum, and quite new to CSI LV too (though not so new to CSI Miami :p), so do pardon my limited knowledge of Sandle.

Funny as it is, I wasn't a very vivid fan of CSI LV, in fact I have to confessed I have not watch over 10 episodes of it on TV :lol:. Yet, I remembered one scene very clearly (and I bet you guys remembered it by hard too ;)), yeap! Its the part when Greg was brutally beaten, lying on the floor, and Sara came to him, in Fannysmackin epi that is.

To tell the truth, I don't even know what's the name of that guy lying on the floor then. And certainly no idea what's going on between him and that woman, but that scene was so touching, so much so for quite some time I thought they WERE a pair, until that devastated(to me, of course)ending scene in Season 6 Way to Go epi appeared, I was like, "Huh?" *eyeballs dropping out :eek:*

Anyways, just wanna share this with you guys. I've heard Greg once had a huge crush on Sara, so is he still on it? And Grissom's off for at least 4 epi, maybe that would mean something to Greg+Sara :cool:.

Personally, from what I see on screen, Grissom seems to be more of a fatherly figure to Sara, that thing between them is more of a “protector” and a “victim” kind (we all know of Sara’s dark past, Grissom’s quite protective of her), but the chemistry between Greg and Sara is more of what lovers should be. I guess for always-moody-mode-Sara to totally fall for Greg, he has to be more sensitive to her needs, and he definitely have to give her time, to let go of her past.

Welcome to the Home of the Sandle-Shippers , Trick, Gregslabmouse and Jue. It's great to see people getting attached to Sandle so quickly. Hope you like it here, I know I do! :D Oh, and if there are any lurkers out there, it would be great for you to register and come and say Hi. It's great discussing everything Sandle, and you get cookies too! :lol:

Anyways, just wanna share this with you guys. I've heard Greg once had a huge crush on Sara, so is he still on it? And Grissom's off for at least 4 epi, maybe that would mean something to Greg+Sara

Good question, jue :D. Well, in the first few seasons of the show, I think Greg's crush was visible in a lot of ways, but I think by season 4, he was kind of giving up. Then, in Season 5, I think that their friendship became stronger and Greg realised that he couldn't give up on Sara.
Me, I don't think it's a crush anymore, I think it's gone to the next level for Greg, and I just hope that Sara is starting-or already started-to have feelings for Greg.

And about the Grissom leaving thing, I can only hope that something will happen. I mean, are they just gonna let a possible relationship slip away, by not even trying it? By they I mean the writers.

Personally, from what I see on screen, Grissom seems to be more of a fatherly figure to Sara, that thing between them is more of a “protector” and a “victim” kind (we all know of Sara’s dark past, Grissom’s quite protective of her), but the chemistry between Greg and Sara is more of what lovers should be. I guess for always-moody-mode-Sara to totally fall for Greg, he has to be more sensitive to her needs, and he definitely have to give her time, to let go of her past.

You've watched 10 episodes of CSI:LV and you already know this? Damn, it took me about 2 weeks to figure it out :lol:, but maybe that's because I started with Season 1.
But ITA with you, because you have got it exactly right! Grissom is a very protective man, but being Grissom, he doesn't really know how to give Sara the love that she wants. Sure, he gives her some love, but I don't think he knows how to give it all.

Greg would know how to though. You can obviously see that he deeply cares for her, and he wants her to be happy. But I don't think Sara can be truly happy with Grissom, since he doesn't know how to be truly happy with himself.
:D

gregslabmouse said:
hi Im new. And, I love your pic TRICK.... whoa, that rhymes... creepy..

Welcome to the Sara/Greg thread gregslabmouse. Hope you enjoy posting here.

And now for the bad news.

Board rules state that signature banners cannot be larger than 220x75. Your banner is huge. :p So, could you please resize your banner? My banner below is 220x75.

I think too Greg's been totally wrapped up in his legal problems, and it's not good to be pursuing a relationship with all that hanging over your head. Sara's been supportive of Greg through that, even told Grissom to show a little more support in "Burnout" when Grissom got cranky about them blaring music in the lab.
I would love for Greg to notice Sara moping around and ask her what's wrong, and then just give her a big hug or say something cute to make her smile.

Welcome to the Sara/Greg thread gregslabmouse. Hope you enjoy posting here.

And now for the bad news. Board rules state that signature banners cannot be larger than 220x75. Your banner is huge. :p So, could you please resize your banner? My banner below is 220x75.

sorry. I realized it was too big, but i kept hesitating to take it off cuz that pic of him is soooo cute... but its all fixed now. And thank you for the welcome Ive never been to a forum so open to new members before :)

I'm now going to watch Organ Grinder with the adorable, "I could really, REALLY kiss you right now" conversation!!

what season is organ grinder in? I love that scene but I cant find that episode to watch it :(

I need to stop sleeping after school, i missed 3 new people :D I'm not the newest anymore! cool! Tomorrow is fannysmackin'! :Laughs evilly: love that episode so much, and i wont lie to you, a part of me is only watching it to see if there's a commercial for next week with some Sandle moments :)

halo Jess! *looking around for cookies* where's my cookies? I want my cookies! (sounds like a cookie monster here :D)

Thanks for updating me the transformation of Greg's feelings for Sara. It's good to know their friendship has grown stronger, Sara needs exactly that safe/protective feel to keep her coolness, and I think she knew other than Grissom, Greg's the next one in line to give her that, no questions asked. I just hope she would realise soon that Greg's not just a wacky-caring little brother to her yet, but something more. ;)

You've watched 10 episodes of CSI:LV and you already know this?
ok...I cheated a bit :p...I also did do a little bit of reading up the Wikipedia for Sara+Greg's background, after I got interested in the pairing...but the not over 10 epi is real :cool:

Jennifer, think you are right, with all that legal stuff it's difficult to get into anything, you guys chasing the show, will the legal problems end soon? any hinting signs?

I've just watched a Sandle Video in YT...there's a cute scene whereby Sara was v.happy over a piece of docu evidence Greg gave her, and put her palm onto Greg's chest, going very close to his face and said something, my, he looked totally breathless :eek:! How could she do that and not love him? :lol:

I don't know what are they talking about in that scene, but I think Greg's sorta have to "forced himself to breakaway" from Sara's eyes before he goes crazy n kiss her on the spot. :D

And also the washing away the contamination bathin scene...awwww...so cute. Can I know where are these scenes from?

Hey, no problem whatsoever jue :D! Oh, the cookie monster, he was my favourite...getting a little bit off topic here aren't I :lol:. But here ya go, have some more cookies! *Hands cookies to jue*
Cookie Monster: Cookies!
Me:Oh dear... :lol:

Okay, so the first scene you're reffering to is Organ Grinder, and that's in Season 2. I won't spoil it for you :p, but I can tell you Sara mentions a word that starts with K and ends in S. :D
The second scene is 4x4, which is in Season 5. The scene where they are walking along the hall in blue jumpsuits is v. funny. You haven't lived until you see the look on Grissom's face :D!

I think the cookies worked! We have three new members! *cheers* Hello, and a huge welcome to TRICK, gregslabmouse, and jue!
Hellowave.gif

I really like that caption, TRICK. "You wore it last night" <--- so Greg-like! :lol:
Your banner/icons are pretty and colorful, gregslabmouse! Are you a "cousin" of GregsLabRat? :p

*looking around for cookies* where's my cookies? I want my cookies! (sounds like a cookie monster here :D)
I have a small cookie:
Cookietiny.gif

And a larger cookie:
Cookiemedium.jpg

Take your pic, jue, my dear! (Nice first post, BTW)

So, I have to agree with Sabser:
Well, in the first few seasons of the show, I think Greg's crush was visible in a lot of ways, but I think by season 4, he was kind of giving up. Then, in Season 5, I think that their friendship became stronger and Greg realised that he couldn't give up on Sara.
Me, I don't think it's a crush anymore, I think it's gone to the next level for Greg, and I just hope that Sara is starting-or already started-to have feelings for Greg.

And about the Grissom leaving thing, I can only hope that something will happen. I mean, are they just gonna let a possible relationship slip away, by not even trying it? By they I mean the writers.
While this couple is more fun and flirty, than serious, I must admit there has been some angst concerning these two, mainly because of Greg's feelings and Sara's treatment of him. He is more open with his admiration and flirting, but she is more reserved, and this ultimately leads him to think she is not interested in him.

Sure he may seem like a huge flirt (apparently, he'd date anything in a skirt) but there's the quiet, shy, "nerdy" side to him that ultimately makes us root for him (us, sandle-shippers). Maybe if Sara saw that side, she'd realize he's more than just a silly boy with a crush on her.
I think in the back of her mind, she does harbor some kind of feelings for Greg. It's just the current situation with Grissom is taking center stage (in her mind, and on the show). That's my imput.

Once again, yay newbies! :D

I really like that caption, TRICK. "You wore it last night" <--- so Greg-like!
Your banner/icons are pretty and colorful, gregslabmouse! Are you a "cousin" of GregsLabRat?

lol, no, but its nice to meet someone with the semi-same thinking I do to come up with such a similar name. And thank you, I like my colorfully icons.

and speaking of yt (a few posts ago) I make csi videos and I have about 8 uploaded (only one is sandle, but working on more) and it would be totally awesome if anyone wants to watch them :D

Edited to remove link to fan made video

gregslabmouse said:
I really like that caption, TRICK. "You wore it last night" <--- so Greg-like!
Your banner/icons are pretty and colorful, gregslabmouse! Are you a "cousin" of GregsLabRat?

lol, no, but its nice to meet someone with the semi-same thinking I do to come up with such a similar name. And thank you, I like my colorfully icons.

and speaking of yt (a few posts ago) I make csi videos and I have about 8 uploaded (only one is sandle, but working on more) and it would be totally awesome if anyone wants to watch them :D

Edited to remove link to fan made video

Until CBS gives a definite yes or no, it is still against board rules to link to fan made videos. You can tell them where it is (YouTube or wherever) but you can't link to it. :)

Hey all!

Sorry about the vid I've had so much work it might take another day or just a couple of hours. :D I like perfection in them. I have a great deal amount of NCIS vids if any of you watch it just PM me for the links to the vids. :D

Welcome all new members!

Here is your welcome song:

WELCOME!
WELCOME TO THE SANDLE THREAD!
I HOPE YOU LIKE
EATING COOKIES,
SPIKING COFFEE,
AND SQUEEING OVER
LITTLE SANDLE MOMENTS!
YAY SANDLE!!

I hope you liked it. :D

Status