Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! Grazie! Molto grazie, gregsandersfan! I'll make a list and see what clips we can share...so that site is no more? That would explain why my efforts to find it have been fruitless.

OH! and Sandle sign report...I was reading a page on Wikipedia today and one of the contributing editors was named Sara Sanders...spooky, no?

Oh, and after I post all of 'Trusting a Stranger' I've started a sequel to it called 'Keep in Touch'...but it'll be mainly Walker and Nick...

Wow, great list TRICK! I am coming up a bit empty on sandle moments... but if I think of one I'll let you know! And I also look forward to this new sandle site. :D
I'm sure you can use "The Fannysmackin' Effect" as a title. I'll just do some snooping on the previous thread to see who exactly camp up with it so you can credit them.

i got this book the other day that has pages of all the CSIs and bios of them i turned to Gregs (of course) and it says that greg believes he's psychic, that i remember but it also says he says his sixth sense told him that he should be dating his co-worker Sara Sidle.
Did he actually say that? I can't rememeber, :confused: but sure Greg go with that feeling hahha
That's so cool! His sixth sense, huh? (I gotta read that book - what book was it?). In any case, I'm almost positive Greg didn't say that, GregsLabRat. (I know we would've been talking about it like crazy if he did!)

OH! and Sandle sign report...I was reading a page on Wikipedia today and one of the contributing editors was named Sara Sanders...spooky, no?
I like the way that sounds: "Sara Sanders". Little things like that amuse me so. :)

Oh darn i was hoping he'd actually said it oh well, the book is called "Ultimate CSI:Crime Scene Investigation" its pretty cool, it was just sitting on a shelf i happened to look up at, :eek: oh the people working there must have been amused at the look on my face when i saw it lol The lady at the counter actually talked to me about it, she was a sandle shipper too! :lol: haha it was awesome.

HA! Search and distroy...I mean, make friends...sorry, my evil got out there for a minute.

Hmmmmm...."Ultimate CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"?
TO HASTINGS, AWAY!!!

Who wouldn't stare at Greg if you were in a shower with him?
My, my... that's true! :) I would most definitely be staring!

7x06 - SARA: "I'm the one who turned the music on."
7x06 - GREG: "Lucky for us."
That was so cute. I remember talking to the tv screen and saying "Ha! Take that Grissom!"

Hi people! Sorry for the short-ish hibernation. I've been through my Final Fantasy X phase.

Anyways, seems like we're getting a Sandle site :D. I can only say two things-THIS ROCKS! :lol: Can't wait to see it up and running. I bet everyone here will visit it at least, oh I don't know-50 times! :D Good luck with it, and we'll all help any way we can. Go teamwork! :lol:

I like the way that sounds: "Sara Sanders"

Me too, Hestia. I think it has a certain ring to it and it's...what's the word? Oh yeah, alliteration-did I spell that correctly. If I didn't, my apoligies, I got pre-birthday excited-ness :rolleyes:
Just imagine it on a mailbox "The Sanders". Aww... :D

Oh, and I know this is a little, okay very late thing but Happy 15th Birthday, szmandatogoholic ! :D I remember in a post on the 3rd of January that you said it was you're 15th b-day on the 10th so...yeah :D. And I love you're icon btw, everytime I look I laugh so hard!
Haven't seen the episode yet though... :(

Could anybody please tell me what epi it's from? :D

I've never paid much attention to Sara's and Greg's voice (coz already busy drooling over their appearance and sandleness :D), but that day, after that "I could really, really just kiss you right now" clip, I realised the pair have really cute voices (ok, I was slow in realising, happy? :lol:)

couldn't even find the words to describe it, no offence, but sometimes I find Sara's deep husky voice make her sound like a super-charisma guy, and Greg's happy-go-lucky slight high pitch voice make him sound like a little gal (especially when he's talking to Sara, he's like a hyper-active little kid seeking attention from the one he loved, and that's Sara :cool:)

enough of my blabbling, here's a little gift for all Sandles out there~

after years of waiting, Greg finally muster the courage to say I dare you to kiss me, Sara
(not exactly a pretty romantic pic, but thats the closest I can get them to be, any closer they hav to really kiss each other :eek:)

P/S: Thanks TRICKarnival for doing up the Sandle moments, appreciate it, extremely helpful for us newbie Sandles!

enough of my blabbling, here's a little gift for all Sandles out there~

after years of waiting, Greg finally muster the courage to say I dare you to kiss me, Sara

Wow, that's pretty hot! :)

That is a great manipulation, jue! You have a knack for doing that. (I know because I've seen your work in the CaRWash thread... been lurking there for a while now... :lol:)

I can't believe I forgot to wish szmandatogoholic a happy birthday! I'm so sorry! So I'll wish her a late birthday now, and I give here this little cake:
*Make a wish!*
Blowcandle.gif

And I love you're icon btw, everytime I look I laugh so hard!
Haven't seen the episode yet though... :(

Could anybody please tell me what epi it's from? :D
I believe szmandatogoholic's icon came from the episode Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye (6x13), Sabser. Good episode, and great scene! :)

I'm hoping for something good tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

22 hours left to go (Unless i really do suck at math) i can't wait! I was talking to my dad and i told him Grissom being gone was all apart of the Sandle conspiracy, he said and i quote, "Grissom loves her, I mean how many times are you EVER gonna hear Grissom say 'I'll miss you'"
Psshh, i need sandle in this episode to prove my dad wrong. Darn GSR shippers that are related to you...:(

Thanks for telling me, Hestia :D I'll be on the look-out for the episode or just wait for the Season 6 Box Set to come out :lol:.
I don't know which is simpler, at the moment they're showing Season 1 and 3 here. Some good Sandle scenes in Season 1 :lol: I guess it ain't all bad.

I'm hoping for something good tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

Oh me too! Well, its been said before that they'll be working the same case according to the WhoIsKeppler site, so lets hope we get some Sandle scenes. But, I'm a little doubtful, lemme tell you why.

This is the first week the team have been without Grissom, and I don't think Sara is all that used to the fact that he'll be gone for a while. I think her mind will still be on Grissom at the moment, but I'm hoping that her thoughts of Greg will soon make their way to the front.

Still, we can hope! :lol:

I'm jealous of the people who get to see Jue's manip :(. My computer brings up this dumb search thing sometimes. I want to see Jue's manip, not search for MP3 players-I already have one, its got lots of Sandle songs on it-Is there any other way I'd be able to see it?

I hate my English teacher. He's giving us a spelling test on my birthday... :mad:

OMG only an hour and a half left until I find out who Keppler is... (and HOPEFULLY see some Sara and Greg action ;) ) omgomgomg.... *skips away to glue eyes to television*

EEK! Only 10 more minutes! I am SO lucky right now, I fell asleep when i got home! if not for my favorite sister i would STILL be asleep right now! *Whew* i would have totally missed Sweet Jane
This is the first week the team have been without Grissom, and I don't think Sara is all that used to the fact that he'll be gone for a while. I think her mind will still be on Grissom at the moment, but I'm hoping that her thoughts of Greg will soon make their way to the front.

ah i hate that you totally make sense, :p it's very possible, but still, we know there will be some scenes that didn't even mean to be Sandle but we make it seem that way, as long as there together in once scene i'll be good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back