Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice conversation full of sandle energy going on here. :lol: Since we have around fifty posts to get to the new thread someone has to put up a poll. Who wants to do it? (Hopefully sometime soon.)

Oh and those cheers are sandle-tastic! I'll have to remember them for when we get to the new thread. ;)

You know, all these posts are reminding me of the time a lot of us spiked the writers coffee, and kidnapped crew members.

Ah, good times :lol:

I do like the little cheers/poems though! They're making my poetic side start working.

...not come up with anything though...

Around 50 posts until the next thread?

Okay, people, it's poll time! :D

Sabser I tried to vote but there's a waiting period on the poll! :eek: It says the votes are accpeted on Friday April 20th around 12 pm. Do I have to wait that long? I wanted going to vote no-o-ow. (I sound really impatient, don't I? :rolleyes:)

Sounds like a cool bumper sticker Sarahh. :)

wow i missed a few days and now we have cheers and polls and talk of killing for Sandle! I like it! :D YAY I DIDN'T MISS THE POLL! *does happy dance* since the poll starts in 7 minutes i'll just wait :)
Wow, Greg_Sara_Love your lucky my dad is still a hardheaded GSR shipper. :mad: Darn the mannnn he just won't give in! My sister however was watching CSI with me and very casually was like "So...any new Sandle moments?" and i gave her this weird look and was like "How do you even KNOW the word sandle?" We have official lift off of another sandle shipper :)

^^ Hey, sweetie. I think that you're only supposed to have either text or a picture as your sig and not both. I'm not sure. Just to warn you!
Yay, another Sandle shipper. That always makes me happy.

hello...
hmmm.. i can't vote yet.. i guess i have to wait.
(well, at least that gives me the time to thnk what name to vote) :)

Oh my God! :eek: I just don't know what to pick. I'm hesitating all the time... it'll either be Standing Up For Her Man or He Knows That Sidle Scent. Aargh I don't know... :rolleyes:

I'll think about it some more and vote then.

I'm confuse as you are SaraStar...
I really like He's her Gold Star and I also like Standing Up for her Man and He Knows That Sidle Scent.
*thinks... "what to choose?? what to choose??"*

Well, This is a poem/cheer I made while i was wating for my computer to load about 5 minutes... Hope you like it though! (it's okay if you don't ;) )

The Sandle-love we must spread
Sandle-love will grow
Spread the love, that's what we've said
Everyone should know

He loved her from the very start
It is her in his heart
She cares for him and it shows
Which means she loves him the most

Sandle is the sweetest
A treasure we must keep
Greg and Sara show sweet love
So... Sandle is the ship!

Not the best but it works for me.. ;) :D
Hope you like it guys!
*crosses fingers*

luvincsi, that was an absolutely beautiful poem! It really gives everyone the basic information about Sandle in those three verses
boogie.gif
. Well done, hun!

Hey, sorry bout the whole 'you can only vote after 12 pm' thing. I was pretty much sure I kept it at the time I logged in from...But, well, everyone can vote now!

...but with 17 choices, it's amazinly hard.

I wanna vote for every single one of them, but we won't really have an answer to the question then :lol:

hey i promise u tt i will tell ya abt my dream rite...ok its abt SANDLE...

one night, greg and sara walkin along the pathway....i dunno why..sara was puttin her arms at his waist and greg did the same.

then suddenly 2 ninjas came "waatah!!" they were holding a belt like weapon..

sara and greg change into a ninja suit...with their sword...they all were fighting...they use the matrix style...jump here jump there... but then their weapon were toy sword and toy belt like weapon...

the enemy surrendered then sara n greg took off the enemy's mask... :eek: :eek: :eek: it was grissom and nick.. :lol: :lol: :lol: then i woke up...
DAMN...i wanna noe what they say to each other...

it was funny juz imagine grissom is a ninja? :eek: haha he did the stunts...back flip.. :lol: cant forget the dream :lol:

Sara also a ninja?? haha btw she was the one who attack grissom... :lol:

^^ haha, what an awesome dream! I'll tell you about my day then.
So Nicky and I were meeting Sara and Greg after we wrapped up our big case on the schizophrenic... right? And then, S/G announced that they were together and moving in! So the four of us celebrated and we had a great day! Oh and Sara told me that Greg was also really good in bed as well! :devil: It was pretty awesome and then--when we were back at the lab and Nicky and I wanted to get into the supply closet ourselves but it was already taken!
Ahhh and I GET NICKY! :)
^^ Thz 4 reminding me...... love ur sig... Geek Surrender hmm i wonder how do u make animation sig...
Oh with photoshop! Thanks, I just made it tonight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back