Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregsLabRat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Ahh you're welcome! I love it too! Jorja and Eric are so cute and they're so amazing as Greg and Sara! :) Me too, I love the thread title "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"! It's so sweet.
    I have the article too:
    [​IMG]

2. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Loved the article.. where did you get that?? :D
    Thank you for posting!!
    My head was screaming while reading it.. What episode is Jorja talking about.. that grissom and sara are very much together :( :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:?? *chokes*

GO Eric!! Go and tell the writers to put more Sandle scenes!! Spread Sandle-love Eric!! :D ;)

I just discovered that thread number 3 is
    Just Like A Dream I Had..
    :lol: that's like my suggestion.. and someone by the way voted for it [not me] thanks! ;)

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ The GSR episode is the Season 6 Finale when Grissom is almost like talking to himself and Sara comes in and says this uncharacteristic stuff. :(

Thanks. Thread 3 is such a cute name! I loved it when Greg was like "This is like a dream I had. Except we weren't in the garage and Grissom wasn't watching!" I loved Sara's smile, almost like... "Awww, he dreams about me too!"

4. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yup! Sandle-love... I loved that episode too.. And I like it when Sara called Greg "Dreamer."
    that season 6 episode, I haven't seen that yet. Thank God!

5. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Oh, I have no idea about the previous thread names. I arrived at Talk when we were in 'She Saw Everything', so I missed everything before that. :( Maybe Hestia knows? I think she's been here longer than I have. :) I love A Real Man Wouldn't Mind. That scene always makes me so happy. Hank is not a real man, Greggo is. :D

Thanks for posting that article, Delia! It's so sweet. "Besides being a kind and loving man, he's a magnetic funny guy." OMG! Iihhhh! :D That's so sweet. They really are great friends. "The door definitely isn't closed" is adorable too.

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh... GSR does nothing for me anyway, the way Sandle does! THEY'RE THE SHIP. Look at my siggy for crying out loud!:
    Geeks Surrender!
    Hey I just realized that "GSR" can also stand for "Greg-Sara-Romance!" ha, take that, Gil/Sara! :p :lol:
    Me too. I loved it when Sara called him a dreamer! Which he is, because he loves her and constantly dreams about her.
    Don't worry, Greggo! Your dream is coming true!!

7. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey guys! I told you i'd pop in here, Delia :lol: It looks like you guys are near the end of this thread, cool!

I'm not a huge fan of Sandle, but i think they are adorable, and definitely have some sweet moments.

Later dudes x

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I feel the same way too.. :D I liked that scene so much. Sandle-love is written all over that. ;)

At first, i thought GSR stands for that.. :eek: But Sandle is cuter. :D For me, GSR sounds like wrestling match or something. :rolleyes: :p

That made me smile!! And I agree.. :D ;)

9. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

:eek: :eek: so Jorja really licked Eric...her second lickin victim...i think Gorge is her first victim.. i have the picture
    Lickin issue
    luvincsi im sure that ur fanfic will be a very good one :D :D

and i love the article..i smiled frm ear to ear..i couldnt squeal cuzz my mom was sleeping :D

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Thanks for stopping by... ;)
    I can say the same way with snickers.. :)

I met loads of people that aren't Sandle shippers but find Sara/Greg adorable..
    And yeah, they are adorable! That's why i love this ship!! :D

11. greg_sara_love

yah..i tottaly agree wif ya ^^ i can say the same way wif snickers and GSR...they have a creative name snickers....btw i love the chocolate.. :D :D :D

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

hahahaha!! :lol: Licking victim huh??
    And i saw the pic it was really cute! And the line. "Well, they are pretty lickable" But why doesn't the picture show?

Thanks Naz! Do you have fanfics?? I love reading Sandle fanfics! :D

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ haha, YES. George + Eric are totally lickable! Hmmm, is it wrong that I want Jorja to lick me too? :lol:
    haha, I know. GSR doesn't remind me of Gil/Sara, to me it's just--Gun Shot Residue--:lol:, Told ya!

You guys are welcome. It's actually from a yummy TV Guide cover with Carmine, Eric and Adam.

14. greg_sara_love

i dont know what do u mean luvincsi :confused:

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

[​IMG]

i found this and I think it's adorable..
    if greg keeps on doing that.. Sara will melt!! :D

sorry for making you confuse.. nevermind Naz :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.