Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregsLabRat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

A Ninja dream? Wow, cool! Gotta be a Sandle Sign, Naz!

I just hope they didn't get beat up too bad *Hugs Greg, Sara, Nick *drools* and carefully hugs Grissom* He might have a cockroach in his pocket, people!

Oh, araSgerG, I'm so sorry I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday! I'll do it now! Happy Birthday araSgerG [​IMG] ! *Hands over Sandle Birthday Cake and Special Blue Hawaiian*

I come bearing Gifts too!

T-Shirts for Sale!

Still trying to decide which title to pick! Grrr....It's so hard!

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Oh wow... Sara and Greg in a supply closet? Sara and Greg as Ninjas?! :eek: Cool!
    I need to get me some sandle inspiration so I can have a sandle dream. The closest thing I've had to a sandle dream was the occasional day dream when I've gotten a plot bunny and I'm trying to picture a plot for a fic. (like my old love triangle fic with Greg/Sara/Grissom. I was so proud of that one. :cool:)
    I should really get back to writing... I've left my old ficlets thread and took a long break from it. :eek:

Oh what cute shirts Sabser! :D I finally voted on the poll. Won't say which one, don't wanna jynx it.
    Just 40 more posts until we get a new thread. *excited*

3. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

luvincsi that cheer was so awesome! i loved it, now i must chant it at my dads house :devil: mwhahahah

ahaha i love the Ninja Dream Greg_Sara_Love haha Grissom...as a ninja...hahahaha :lol:

Ok...I voted. :eek: It was the hardest decision of my life. Ok well maybe not my life but it was HARD! :rolleyes:

4. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Finally I voted. It was tough as hell to choose, but I managed to. :)

luvincsi, your cheer was the cutest! Very sweet. I have to come up with one too. I'll think about it.

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Same, it took me ages to vote for one! haha, they're all so adorable though. THanks for all of the suggestions, guys!

Sandle would be proud.

6. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

so does the poll close when where on the last page? and when is the new csi!? i want some sandle! >.<

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Thanks to those who liked my poem/cheer...
    and Naz, all sandle shippers are creative!!
    oh yeah! Your dream is funny. Seriously, i laughed while reading it. :lol:

I already voted.. It was so hard! :eek: I chose a name then I chose again and the dot thingy was changing position then I realized that i have to choose only one! :(

And kissmesweet, I like your sig too.. and avatar! Sandle-love! Awww.. Well, I love all your banners/avatar guys..
    (Sandle or no Sandle) :D

I don't know when the poll will end..
    Wohoo! We are on the 25th page... :D

8. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

hehe i dunno why i dremt of them becoming ninjas.. :D i voted already...tough one :eek: now i noe how difficult voting is :lol: :lol:

i agree wit ya luvincsi i thought we can vote more than once...but then... :( :( its so tough...

BTW i wanna see the open ceremony....ok..get ready the positivity cookies and some fireworks... :lol: :lol:

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I will be attending my first opening ceremony for the next thread... :D *screams*
    I'm so excited. Ummm... Naz, what time is it there in Singapore? Just curious..

10. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

yah!!!!weehee!!! i hope im not too late..

luvincsi my time is 12.54pm... :D btw curiosity kills the cat..... :lol: :lol: no im juz kidding

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

okay, thanks.. i guess the time there and here are sort of the same.. :) I'm currently writing a sandle fanfic.. I feel so Sandly today.. :D :lol: :)

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks luvincsi! :) I love your little avatar too as well as your upcoming fic!
    HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    Sara licks Greggo.

13. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

You're welcome kissmesweet. Thanks too. I just love spongebob. Hope spongebob is a Sandle shipper too though. :lol: My fic? I'm still working on it.. I don't know if you guys will like it. I have problems with my writing with the grammar and stuff like that.. But i do hope you like it.. :D

Can anyone please post the thread names of the previous 8 threads.. I'm really curious to know. :)

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh, lemme go back to the last threads.
    #8--"He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"
    #7--She Saw EVerything

#4--A Real Man Wouldn't Mind

I have no idea about the rest, maybe SaraStar does. She knows more than me! :D

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Ooohhhh... I like the previous thread names.
    It's okay if you don't know the rest kissmesweet and thanks! I like the He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet.. very sandly-sweet.. :D ;)

And saw the pic. loved the pic. thanks for the pic. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.