Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregsLabRat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I'm watching Secrets and Files right now..
    So far there are no Sandle scenes but there are major Gris and Ecklie scenes :D (but that's just off the topic. Sorry..)
    yehey! my suggestion is included in the list! :D

You know what Naz, I also turned my friend into a Sandle-shipper and a CSI fan. yehey! the ship is growing! :D And yup! Leaving Las Vegas will be shown next week and in about an hour and a half, I'll be watching Loco Motives!

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

That's seriously the coolest thing ever! OMG! Now if that isn't a sign that they should be together, I don't know what it is. :D Awesome! <3

And I love A Beautiful Secret. It has something mysterious, you know; other shippers will be wondering why we named it that. And only we know the secret. :lol: Great idea! It'll give our thread attention. :)

3. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

i know! i was like OMG!!!!!!!! :D my parents totally didn't understand. :rolleyes: :p :D :D :lol:

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Awww! Thanks! I just came up with it when I heard the song "Dirty Little Secret". Speaking of, that's actually a cute title.
    Sara/Greg #10: A Dirty Little Secret!
    Agreed, although. We're getting A CRAZY AMOUNT OF S/G SHIPPERS LATELY!!!!

5. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

yodle!!! im crazy!!! woohoo i guess our sandle shippers are growing!!!WOOT WOOT!! :D :D my friends told me this
    WHEN WILL SARA KISS GREG?? it was surprising and i was like :eek: :eek: OMG! she has turned into Sandle shipper n CSI fan!!

I like all of ur title...but its too hard to choose as all of it are very cute and cuddly :lol:

I LOVE to hug...*Huggin people* how bout we'll have our own SANDLE cheer..its for ppl who victoriously turned theri friends, family or anything into a sandle shipper?? HOW BOUT THAT??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. greg_sara_love

hey hey!!! just imagine one day Greg are getting married to Sara...how will the condition like?? :D :D i think there will be MARLYIN MANSON music...

then after they exchange vows..suddenly their pagers beep thers 419...Greg with his tux n Sara with her dress ran towards their car n went to the crime scene..

guest will be like :eek: :eek: :eek:

When they reached there, Sofia will be like WHERE THE HELL R U FRM?? :lol: :lol: it will be funny...

imagine with their wedding dress n suit went to the crime scene.. :lol: :lol:

BTW...THREE CHEERS, THREE CHEERS THREE CHEERS 4 SANDLE
    HIP HIP HOORAY!
    HIP HIP HOORAY!
    HIP HIP HOORAY!!! :D :D :D

7. greg_sara_love

WOW!!! were nw in page 24!!! weehee!!! :p

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Everytime I watch Sandle scenes in youtube and my mom would see me screaming or jumping she would just look at me with this puzzled look. :confused: She would never understand. :rolleyes:
    *note to self, make my mom a sandle shipper*

kissmesweet, i like Dirty Little Secret and yeah, people will be wondering what's the secret that they have to go to this thread. :D

Oh Naz, you do love to hug people. Here's one for you *hugs Naz and this one for all Sandle shippers, *hugs all Sandle shippers* :D and I just love the cheer and wedding idea Naz! :) That would be funny!

So, las night I watched Secrets and Files and no sandle scene (I think :confused:).. But I loved Loco Motive even it doesn't have any Sandle scenes. It is by far, my favorite episode. It was hilarious.. Especially when Max said he ran over his daughter not the puppy and Catherine was laughing from the other side of the room. I was laughing so hard! :lol: :D

And Yippee!! We are on the 24th page!!

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ AH HA! Sara/Greg are a dirty little secret! TAKE THAT, GSR! :p

Hmmm, that's a good one actually. I love the "Hip Hip Horray"'s! Let me come up with one.
    We jump... for Sandle!
    We cheer... for Sandle!
    We hug... for Sandle!
    Sara and Greg have the best chemistry!
    Ev'ry thing between them is so easy!
    C'mon, don't try to deny it!
    They are the PERFECT FIT!
    Go... Sandle!
    S-A-N-D-L-E!
    SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDLE!

:) It's very cute, I think. I can see Sara and Greg bobbing their heads along to it!

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

:lol: That one made me laugh!
    Nice cheer kissmesweet! I better think of one too.. But i think this'll take time. :)
    *sits on thinking chair*

11. greg_sara_love

LOOOOOOVE that one....u forgot smth..

We die for sandle
    We kill for sandle

i think thats a bit over don you think :p...i'll stick to kissmesweet original....

yeah i oso like DIRTY LITTLE SECRET its kinda cute... yeah..take that GSR!!! :devil:

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ :p I still like my little cheer! :) But I totally agree. We'll kill for Sandle love!

Thanks luvin! Have fun on the cheers! WE LOVE TO SPREAD THE LOVE!

13. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I like that Naz!
    Then maybe we can whisper to some people's ear...
    "kill... kill... kill..."
    Then if they'll look at us in a funny way, we'll just smile and say...
    ".... for Sandle-love".... "kill for Sandle-love" :D
    *gives everyone a big grin :D*
    then there will be an awkward silence but that won't stop us from cheering some more!! Go... Sandle!! :D

and you're welcome kissmesweet! I still like your cheer. And I'm still working on mine... :) *sits back down on the thinking chair*

14. greg_sara_love

yah....that good!!! KILL KILL KILL THEM WHO R anti-sandle!!KILL THEM!!! :devil: :devil:

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Yay! Get back to the Sandle-loving, my friend and YES! :) WE KILL FOR SANDLE-LOVE! haha, yes. The awkward silence will be there. KILL FOR SANDLE-LOVE!!! :devil:

I just saw American Idol. Bye bye, Sanjaya. :( He's not the singer, but he's so nice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.