Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg and Sara are definetley NOT brother/sister type...that'd be a little scary haha All At Once by The Fray, i love that song, when i heard it i immeddiately thought Greg/Sara there was one other song that totally connected with them but i can't recall the title or anything :( i'm so sad but here's a song i found that is VERY Sandle :D it's called "Whenever you come around" by Vince Gill

The face of an angel; pretty eyes that shine
I lie awake at night wishing you were mine
I'm standing here holding the biggest heartache in town
Whenever you come around

I get weak in the knees; and I lose my breath
Oh I try to speak but the words won't come
I'm so scared to death
And when you smile the world turns upside down
Whenever you come around

I feel so helpless; I feel just like a kid
What is it about you that makes me keep my feelings hid
I wish I could tell you, bu tthe words can't be found
Whenever you come around

I get weak in the knees; and I lose my breath
Oh I try to speak but the words won't come
I'm so scared to death
And when you smile the world turns upside down
Whenever you come around

And when you smile that smile
The whole world turns upside down
Whenever you come around
Whenever you come around

Also I saw this jug of stuff called "Blue Haiwaiin" and i almost bought it, but it was some kind of rum drink....:Sniff: i thought it was coffee.... :(

ok, i gather i'm not allowed to post a link to my sandle video but can i give you the link to my yout ube profile? :p
you can find my sandle video here :D please watch it and tell me what you think. :)

Edited to remove link to fan made videos

csimonkey said:
ok, i gather i'm not allowed to post a link to my sandle video but can i give you the link to my yout ube profile? :p
you can find my sandle video here :D please watch it and tell me what you think. :)

Edited to remove link to fan made videos

Sorry, :( you can tell people your YouTube name and they can look it up.

Hi everyone, I've been on vacation for a week but I thought I would check out things in Sandle land :cool:

I do have some Blue Hawaiian in honor of Greg :D
do you think he shares it with Sara? I hope so, it's good stuff
and I watched Iced the other day (yes they had SpikeTV in Hawaii ;) ) and I loved their scenes together they are fun and funny around each other and they seem to be at ease with each other and it's so natural

that's ok :)
right well if you go to you tube and type in "csi sandle all at once" hopefully that should work.
am i allowed to say that? ;)

ok so I did watch The Nesting Dolls Eva, yes it's a powerful Sara story epi, but sigh...it's with the wrong guy in that house...I totally agreed with you GregsLabRat,it was just an illusion, it never REALLY happened....*hypnotize hypnotize* ;)

Hestia, yeap, I did saw the whole epi, including the fixing hair scene, I didn't saw it coming though, I was too grouchy over that soon-to-surface-not real-illusion scene :lol: in Sara's apartment, so when I saw the hair fixing thing, I was like omg...I've made the correct decision by watching :p

In fact, I nearly switch off the TV after that hair-fixing scene (since I've saw what I want to see), but as I am a good gal and I like to watch things in full so I didn't (and force myself to see things I hate to see). But frankly that scene wasn't the worst, 'Way To Go' last scene was nearer to hell, or was hell :mad:

csimonkey, saw your video, it's cute! There are some Sandle scenes I've never seen before, thanks!

csimonkey , I loved the vid. It was really interesting with the mixture of pics and clips. Lots and lots of Sandle scenes to adore! :D I looked at the video of your cats too! I have a cat like Chelsea. So cuteyful, just like Sandle...I would ask if Chelsea is a bombay cat but, unfortunately, that's off topic :rolleyes:

yes it's a powerful Sara story epi, but sigh...it's with the wrong guy in that house...

That made me giggle :p Nesting Dolls really let us get into the hidden life of Sara, and find out more about her past...just a shame that we get a...how can I put this...deleted scene or changed scene?

Me and putting sentences together go together like vinegar and chocolate cake... :lol:

csimonkey said:
that's ok :)
right well if you go to you tube and type in "csi sandle all at once" hopefully that should work.
am i allowed to say that? ;)

Yes, you can say that. You can tell them where it is, what to search for, username, etc., you just can't link to it. ;)

Sorry, extreme week...gotta do band contest, direct a play and (hopefully) participate in quiz bowl...SO STRESSED! Need Sandle...Oooh, 'Who Shot Sherlock' is coming on this week! Sandle need satisfied.

Oh. And, do you remember the fic I wrote called 'Trusting a Stranger'? I added a new chapter, enjoy. Chapter 2

'Who Shot Sherlock' is a great Sandle episode!

I've been checking out Season 5 CSI eps from my local library, it has them on DVD, but someone hasn't returned the disc with '4x4' on it yet! Arghhh!!!

I can't wait to see that ep! On the other hand maybe there's another Sandle fan who has it out and is watching the shower scene over and over again. Who can blame them I guess!

Awesome vid CSIMonkey, i love that song so much! the apartment scene will forever be "The illusion that didn't really happen" hahaha its a good name if i do say so myself
so what rerun do we have on thursday? anyone know?

I watched Crow's feet last night. That had some GREAT Sandle mommets in it. She raises her eyebrow to him a few times. Very sweet :D

and in Swap Meet too they had more good scenes with the cute looks they give each other. Espcially when she finds the shoe in the fountain and he says "hot shoes" and she goes on about how those kinds of shoes give women back and hip problems. Then he says, "maybe not."
Sara has the best facial expressions around him :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back