Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys! :D Just waiting for the HBO sneek peak of HP. *excited*

Oh my! :eek: I missed a lot. Have a lot of catching up to do. :) Oh, Kat, I wasnt able to bump into you. I really needed to go to bed. :D Loved your wallies, avatars and banner. :) Sheesh, I have no idea how to make something with that effect. *turns green* Hehehe! :) And your fic looks good. :) And that DTOTD you posted, cracked me up. :lol: I wonder who spent time wth Grissom. :) And those quotes just scream "Sandle!" :D

Of course, I have to wish very good luck to Pau and her dance team. Or break a leg (whichever is luckier to say)
Oh, Hestia. :) Thanks! And my dance team is the whole class and it's compsoe of like 53 students. ;) I think we did great. Our director Principal asked us to do our dance routine again. So we performed twice. :) Bad for me though, I forgot some of the steppngs so I just stood there, giggling. Tehee! :D

And guys, *coughs Liff and Kat cough* do send your work. :) It may change their mind about the whole GSR thing. :D Then Canon Sandle will be. :) *parties*

Del, thanks. I searched and signed in the petition. :) Wohoo! And I'll miss you. You too, Dani :) We'll miss you. Have fun girls! I'll wait for you right here. *sits patiently* :) And Dani, I'd love that idea of Greg and Sara being away together. :) And of course the honeymoon in Paris. Sweet! :)

Rather, I'd like for Greg to be there for her because he wants to, because he needs to, entirely on his own accord. No guilt, no repayment. He's there for her, just like she was there for him -because they want to.
Well said, Liff. :) And ditto on that one. :) And with all these evidences you guys, i feel more confident about them being CANON. Wohoo! :D

And Rad, I love that, Dirty Sandle is LOVE. :) Tehee! :) I adore your icon too. :) And to those who reviewed on my fic, thanks a lot! :)

*dances around in the Blue Hawaiian Funatin*

Hey Pau! Finally you're here! *huggles* Good to hear that your performance went well - hehe I can really imagine you standing there giggling madly *lol*
I haven't found the time to finish the story or the vid yet, I'm still busy preparing smth for my sister. I can't imagine her going away! I'll need loads of Sandle then!

Kat! You're here. *huggles back* Hooray! Thanks. :) And I was giggling because I was looking at this two he were smoochng secretly behind the bulletin board. :lol: So.. Greg and Sara. ;)

Take your time, Kat. I am so excited for your projects but I won't pressure you. :D If you need Sandle to cheer you up, just come by here. We're open 24/7. Tehee! Well, the thread is but I'm not here 24/7. :lol:

Ha I've done it! Just finished the next one-shot so if you wanna have a look just follow my sig! I realized that there wasn't much more to say - that is, without getting this story M rated :D

loove the story cutie Kat hehe..and sweetie Pau!!!! glad you're here!!! :D

and yeah...i can say that sandle will be canon...yahoo!! i think the story is about Grissom Sara and Greg love triangle...but they made it not too obvious, so that it will not be soapish...yup..thats my thought...but at last sandle will rule the world.. :D

^^Ah well, using the "debt" card works well with Gris. Haha, I'll give you that! :lol:

Greg: Hey Gris? You havent been findin' any stains..in your office have you?

Gris: Err, no Greg. Why?

Greg: No reason...

:devil: Who knows what those two have been doing in Grissom's office. It's amazing it looks the same every episode. :p

Hahaha! Stains on Grissom's desk - and on the floor :devil:
I'm just listening to Bruce Springsteen (I know that it's not normal for a 21yr old to listen to that old man so there's no need to tell me *lol*) and in "The River" I fond this: Is a dream a lie if it don't come true..? Love this line and somehow it made me think of Sandle. Just wanted to share it^^

I am making my bags to leave in my trip ! I am so excited ! I can't wait . I passed by to say hello and good bye to everyone . I may take my laptop with me , but I dunno . I have to think about .
Anyway , bye and don't forget about me or Sandle ! Luv ya all !

Dani, I wish you all the best, have fun and come back soon! We'll miss u hun!

Oh I've got many new Sandle pics, I love season 5^^ and I think I'll make a new photo story soon! And new wallis and icons and banners and... *gets excited* :D

I missed a lot! Hey everyone! *waves* So there's a Sandle petition? I didn't know about that. Can anyone tell me what it's about?

Great to hear your performance went well, Pau. HAHA! Yeah totally Greg/Sara to be smooching secretly. :lol:

Yesterday "Homebodies" was on here; aw that's such a heartbreaking episode, but it's so good. I love Jorja's acting! I wish Greg would've come for her when she was crying in her car in the end. Well, maybe he did; we just didn't see it. ;)

Hey Eva! You just have to enter "Sandle petition" on Google and you'll find a petition to get Sara and Greg together. You can sign it and say why they have to be together! I've already signed ;)
I just returned from Hanover, it was very hard to see my little sis going away... I'll miss her like hell. :(
However, I said I need Sandle love so here is my contribution:

Sandle Quote of the Day

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

* Hermann Hesse

(I'm not sure if we had it before, but I like it ;))

Hello guys! School life is getting tougher. Whew! Im happy I have a little time to spare to visit this lovely thread. :D

Saw some fic updates and new stories. :D Sweet! I'll find the time to read ALL. And thnaks, CSIFray, for the long a waited update. And I miss you! Visit us soon! :D

Nice to see you too, Naz. :D That short, DTOTD cracked me up, Liff. :D They never fail to brighten my day. ;) Dani, have fun on your trip. Of course we won't forget you.. :) And also, Eva, thanks. :) Oh and Kat, that quote is just so Sandle. :)

*jumps on her seat while watching a Hary Potter behind the scene preview*

Oh no... i sprained my left ankle...and i cannot walk properly....but that wont stop me from posting in this thread... i hop with my right leg to the room...haha...

i think the whole sara under the car thingy is all grissom's fault.... he rubbed his hands to her arms during the shift.... greg wont do that...he will do something more than that after shift.. :devil: :devil:

Sweetie Pau love to see you here....hunnie... :D :D lets talk sandle here... :D :D

Oh, hope you feel better, Naz. *gives Sandle medicine* :D

I can't believe I'll be able to watch the finale on 25. I can't wait any longer. :(

you'll love leapin lizard and the good the bad and the dominatrix..... :D :D :D

even thought theres no sandle scene, but theres a good anti GSR scene...maybe that will make them both closer and closer....i hope that will happen....haha thank you Sweetie Pau for the medicine... it helps me alots... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back