Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^That reminds me, I should make some Sandle banners too :D

Wee, how is everyone today?? :) I cant seem to think up any dirty thoughts right now, which is good considering that it's only 8am. If I could, I'd be worried. :lol:

Sandle love! I need more caps. POST!

Good morning Liff! Hehe I'm sure the DTs will come up later, won't they? (Hm, can't you have DTs at any time of the day? I can :devil:!) btw nice banner - I just signed! ;) We should make such a petition for Sandle, too!

Ok then I'll have a try...

Dirty Thought of the Day

Catherine: Greg...
Greg: Yes?
Catherine: Didn't you and Sara take the SUV yesterday?
Greg: Yes...
Catherine: You drove to a crime scene, right?
Greg: Yes...
Warrick: Well, when we wanted to use it today, there were some stains on the backseat...
Greg: What, others than the coke Nick spilled there last week?
Warrick: You know pretty well what we mean, Greg, and listen buddy, that's just dis...
[Sara enters the room]
Sara: Warrick, there's a button missing on your shirt, haven't you noticed?
Warrick: Yes, I know. Must have lost it.
Sara: You have. (shows the button in her hand.) In the ladies' locker room!
Warrick: Oh...
Sara: I found it when I was tidying up that mess. In fact I found it under Cath's bra!
Catherine: Oh sh...
Greg (grins): Looks like we've reached a draw, huh?
[Nick and Grissom enter the room]
Grissom: Anything happened?
All 4: No!!
Grissom: Okay then. [leaves]
Nick: Erm, guys, could I have the SUV? Me and Sofia need to drive to a scene and...
Warrick (grinning): Just take it! And have fun 'processing'!
Nick (smiles): We'll pretty sure have! She's still in the locker room, I'll just tell her we can go. [leaves]
Sara (shouts): No! Damn I've just tidied up!
Catherine: Good I haven't cleaned the backseat yet...
Greg (looks at Sara): And what are we gonna do now?
Sara: Hm... you know, I've heard that Ecklie will be gone in an hour. I don't like his office but...
Warrick (takes Cath by the hand): Ok we'll leave you alone then. Me and Cath have to do some investigation - in the basement. [they leave]
Greg: Well, Nick and Sofia gone, Warrick and Cath busy, Grissom far away - what do we need the office for..?
***censored***

Wow, a multi-shipper dirty thought! :D

Pau darling: Actually google "Sara Greg petition" and I'm sure that you'll find something!

Got to jet off to Champagne & Paris tommorow, guys! Have fun while I'm gone! (Well not TOO much fun, since I won't be here! :p) Then I'm going to Thailand, so miss you guys and I'll be back in more than a month! :)

Ooooh, I can imagine Sandle having their honeymoon in Paris, the sexiest city on Earth!

I signed the petition .
How are you doin' , guys ? Monday I'll be leaving for a trip ans I'll return Saturday ! I can' wait !
I want to see in CSI a case where they send Sara and Greg together far away ... only the two of them ... alone ... there should be only one room in the hotel ... a room with only one bed .And they'll have to sleep together ...in the same bed ... and ...
Okay , I'm starting to think too dirty ... but still ... I like the idea !

(Hm, can't you have DTs at any time of the day? I can :devil: !)
Well I actually can, but they all follow my muse you see, and when she decides to be mature...well, that cuts off all dirty thoughts directed to sandle. Evidently however, Brandy (my muse) seems to be directing all my dirty thoughts to D/L and CatNip for the time being. Let my other ships get some love for a while - :lol:

But ooh, I can definately see a little honeymoon in Paris for Sara and Greg! Sitting together on the balcony watching fireworks around the eiffel tower :D

Speaking of a lil' hol, I'm definately taking Sara and Greg to New York in my fic! I just need to finish the current storyline before I can start the next one (yeah I know Ive been saying this for the past...who knows how long but I will!)

HAPPY SANDLE DAY!

Haha Dani, I like your way of thought! That would be just too great - bet they wouldn't get much sleep, though :devil: Makes me think of Sarah Connor's song:
Kiss me on the left, kiss me on the right
With you're uh uh, boy, you make me happy all night
Boom, boom, boom my heart's going
All I wanna do is stay in bed with you

Hey yeah, get down cause all you're gonna give
You'll get back from me (you get back to me)
Hey yeah, get down
(we had planned baby)
Let's get back into bed baby
:devil: :devil:

yeah ... too great ! But it would be a bad thing if the writers won't make the whole scene ... dirty scene , you know ! :devil: ! the song ... is hot

Come stand a little bit closer
Breath in and get a bit higher
Youll never know what hit you
When I get to you

So Sandle ...

Dirty Sandle is LOVE. :devil:

I love the Sandle stuff of the day you guys do in here, it brightens my morning for sure.

I need to go find some sandle ficcies, fics always help me get crazy into a ship, I mean I'm already crazy into Sandle, I just want to read some fics.. :D

ok...i'll give you the evidence for the last season....(Sandle will be canon)

1. I can really, really just kiss you right now.(Why the writers made her do that?)

2. In dead ringer. They turn and hug. (Why?)

3. They shower together.(Why Sara shower with Greg? Not the others?)

4. In Fannysmackin', the camera zoomed in at sara's hand when she rubbed his hair.

thats the powerful evidence i got...to tell you that sandle will be canon... :D :D
you also can add up too... :D

ok here's my theory...
because of Sara's near death thing she's really going to push away from Grissom (just because for some reason people do that) and the only person she can really turn to is Greg! Not to mention the whole Fannysmackin' thing... she was there for him so he probably thinks that he owes it to her to be there for her after her near death experience.

oh ya and another piece of evidence... when the lab exploded... who was the last person Greg saw before he lost conciousness?? That's right SARA!!! :D :D :D

when the lab exploded... who was the last person Greg saw before he lost conciousness?? That's right SARA!!!

ouh yes...thats right...howcome sara was there when the lab exploded?? i think we will have the answer in the next season..hehe.... :D

i think CSI is focuusing on Sara,Greg and Grissom love triangle...maybe...but the writers doesnt make it too soapish... :D

Re: An Eposide I caught a glipse of....... or did I?

Hestia said:
Don't know if I can, but here's a SPOTD, to thank Eva for hers (and I picked it from an episode that I know is her favorite). :D

Sandle Pic of the Day -- A fave of Eva's
(from Iced)

Iced04.jpg

Because smiles don't lie. And just like Greg makes Sara smile, you gals (and a few guys) make me smile :)

OMG thanks Hes! *hugs tight* That made me happy; it's indeed my favorite episode. So much flirting and smiling. And smiles don't lie. ;) Thanks again that was so nice of you!

Oh I can totally picture their honeymoon in Paris. I love Paris! I remember we dicussed their honeymoon destinations in another thread and MissRoosFox and I wanted it to be in Amsterdam, so I made a manip of them in Amsterdam. :lol: I'll try to find it and show you guys.

Oh there is so much evidence that there'll be something between them! I like the idea of Greg feeling like he owes her something, and it is true that sometimes people back away from the ones they love after a traumatic experience, so why shouldn't it happen to Sara, too, given that she's not the one to forget about such things easily.

I just got a call from a girl from Münster who found my ID! That's so cool! At least I'll get this one back! :)

Personally I don't like the idea of Greg feeling like he owes her something because that would make whatever that comes between them highly superficial.

Rather, I'd like for Greg to be there for her because he wants to, because he needs to, entirely on his own accord. No guilt, no repayment. He's there for her, just like she was there for him -because they want to.

Love the evidence for Sandle canon next season guys! It's awesome :) Sandle will definately be canon :devil: And then....well the dirty thoughts just won't end now would they?

Hey Liff, yeah you're probably right about Greg helping Sara because he wants to and not because he feels he owes her. But let's say, that would be a good reason to tell Grissom, wouldn't it? I mean he shouldn't go to his boss right away and say "I help her because I love her Grissom and actually you don't even wanna know what we've done in your office, do you?" :devil: He'd get fired immediately and what would be the use in that?

Just found this one and I think it's a good

Sandle Quote of the Day

"I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me."

and another one:

"...I just don't understand how God would let us meet, if there is no way for us to be together..."
from the movie "City of Angels"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back