Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope sweetie Pau but theres a great biting scene... :lol: hehe Greg dressed as harry? hmm i think he should dressed as Ron...cuzz Ron has a huge crush on Hermione. :lol: its the same case with Greg and Sara... :D

aww sweetie Pau thanks alot hunny and cutiee Kat actually that poem is from my friend...now im writing a poem. It may not rhym...but what the hell! its sandle.. :D

Hahaaa. I can totally see Greg dressed as Harry. And Sara as Hermione... now that I come to think of it, she is a little like Hermione. Hermione is obsessed with her school work, and Sara with her CSI work. Haha.

I was doing this thing on LJ where I said I'd like to see a CSI HP crossover so Sara and Hermione could have a smarts showdown. Honestly, they're both wicked smart.

Greg would make a fantastic Harry. He would be one of those awesome guys who would go all out too. If I were a H/Hr shipper I'd say Sara could be his lovey dovey Hermy, but they can go as friendly Harry and Hermy, then when they get home they can not be friends anymore... they can, well, you can imagine the rest :devil:

ahh yes...i can totally imagine that...when they're at home, they'll make lots and lots of spells together...if you know what i mean.. :lol:

lets talk about transformers...
when they went back home, they'll transform into something nice and lets say....dirty :devil: :devil: :lol:

Hahaaa totally. Maybe the next thread title should be Magical Love or something. :lol: Haha more dirty thoughts: when Grissom's around they can secretly kiss hidden underneath the Invisibility Cloak. :lol:

adoreable Eva nice to see you...haha hehe kissing under the invisibility cloak eh...grissom would say this...

Grissom walks into his office. He heard a kissing sound...

Grissom: Who are you?
[kissing sound continue]

He then sit on the chair. He saw the papers all been thrown away from the desk. He was shocked. He heard a thump kinda sound on the table...

Grissom: Ahh!!! *Run outside the office*

Catherine: What happen? Grissom?

Grissom: Theres...theres...a ghost in my office..im scared...

Catherine: *Smiles as she knows everything back there* Its ok Grissom. I'll call the GSI (Ghost Scene Investigator) :lol: :lol:

that would be fun... hmm looks like this thread is empty...heloo!!! *echoe*

*looks around*

Yeah. The thread is kind of empty. :( Oh well, Sandle must continue and guys *shouts 'we need you!! Come back!!'* :D Hestia, Jessie, Carrie, CSIFray, CJ, Alexis, csimonkey.. Pls! This thread needs you guys. :D

Oh I would love an HP/CSI crossover. :D Tehee! That would be something. And I'd love that secret kissing and that conversation is funny, Naz. :D

I think I'll write a poem too. :)

I watched Down the Drain (is that right?? I am starting forget wpi names :() and Greg is just so darn cute in that epi. *squeel* Especially when Grissom gave him a bigger container for a urine sample. :lol: And he did this cute smile... *faints* And of course, the Sandle! :D I like the way he looked at Sara when she said "I've heard you lost your virginity." And she called him, "Tough Guy". Cute! Maybe she has nicknames for the men she has ccome acrossed with -- Hank, Unreal Man and Grissom, Old Man. :lol: :devil:

I lvoe Grissom though. Just not with Sara. So, same here, Del. :D

haha!!! Hank(unreal man)
Grissom(Old Man) :lol: thats funny...how bout this... Greg(Perfect man)

i miss you guys...*cryin with sweetie Pau* boohoo!!
how bout, we bake positivity cookies and make blue hawaiian to attract them back here?? it might work...

but remember...lots and lots of sandle love. :D :D

*puts freshly baked cookies beside the window and waits until the delicous smell attracts the Sandle-buddies and other Sandle shippers who still don't know that they are*

Tehee! :D I watched the movie the Perfect Man and I loved it. Sorry for unSandleness. :) Perfect Man is Perfect! :lol: ;)

Greg: Sara, do you consider me as the right one?
Sara: No.
Greg: *disappointed* No? :(
Sara: *kisses Greg* You're the perfect man. :D

I think there's a different with right and perfect. Tehee! :lol: :D

greg_sara_love said:
adoreable Eva nice to see you...haha hehe kissing under the invisibility cloak eh...grissom would say this...

[kissing sound continue]

He then sit on the chair. He saw the papers all been thrown away from the desk. He was shocked. He heard a thump kinda sound on the table...

Catherine: *Smiles as she knows everything back there* Its ok Grissom. I'll call the GSI (Ghost Scene Investigator) :lol: :lol:

that would be fun... hmm looks like this thread is empty...heloo!!! *echoe*

Whahaha I love it! GSI. :lol: And yeah, what happens underneath the Invisibility Cloak stays underneath the Invisibility Cloak. ;)

I think there's a different with right and perfect. Tehee!
I definately agree with you there! After all, "don't be with one you can live with. Be with the person you can't live without"

Greg and Sara definately can't live without each other. Look what happened when Gil stepped in! She's pinned under a car! Well, we'll have to see what happens next season! Hahaha, we'll have fireworks and lots of broken tables :devil:

*puts freshly baked cookies beside the window and waits until the delicous smell attracts the Sandle-buddies and other Sandle shippers who still don't know that they are*

I think it worked, Pau!

Aw, hey everybody! I've been MIA for a while, but I have returned.

I swear it's impossible to stay away from this thread for too long. It just keeps pulling me back in!

...I can live with that :lol:

[kissing sound continue]

Catherine: *Smiles as she knows everything back there* Its ok Grissom. I'll call the GSI (Ghost Scene Investigator)

...GSI?

:lol:

Oh, Naz! That's hilarious!

I think the Ghostbusters are gonna be out of a job! :D

Greg: Sara, do you consider me as the right one?
Sara: No.
Greg: *disappointed* No?
Sara: *kisses Greg* You're the perfect man.

Awww, Pau hun, that's so cute! Greg is the perfect man! :D

*Goes off topic for a second*
Eric Szmanda is a 'Dope Ass Warrior' :lol:

Not my words, Secret Fun Time's Words!

*Back on topic*

So, Greggo as Harry Potter, huh? Sounds cool.

Maybe it'll be Gregg007 next a.k.a Greg as James Bond.

Hmm, who could be the Bond Girl? (Pretty obvious ;))

Greg and Sara definately can't live without each other. Look what happened when Gil stepped in! She's pinned under a car! Well, we'll have to see what happens next season! Hahaha, we'll have fireworks and lots of broken tables

*Sighs happily* Home Sweet Home! :D

It definitely worked cause - I'm back!!! :)
And I brought something for you!

plus a banner:

icon3.jpg

Greg as 007? Love that idea - actualy there's an awesome youtube vid which is a trailer for James Bond, but with Greg as 007 and his Bond girl is - guess who? - Sara!!

Gregg007

My vid's finished, too, but I don't have the time to upload it now, you'll get it tomorrow.
I gotta go, I'll meet some friends tonight and it's already late. See you! Ah it's good to be back and to know that I won't leave again! :)

luvincsi said:
Mmmm... well I do love cookies. :)
^Agreeing with Sab and Kat, I'll always come back even when real life gets in the way. This sandle thread just keeps drawing me in. Too bad I always come on when Pau and Naz and some others are not on. Time difference sucks. (right now it's 6 pm for me)

But I'll shall make it up by posting a nice SPOTD. It's been a while and Eva's not here. (P.S: I'm glad you liked my last SPOTD, Eva!
Hug.gif
)

Sandle Pic of the Day
(From Rashomama)

Rashomama03.jpg

I wish this pic was brighter and clearer. Alas, there's only so much I know about Photoshop. But I still like it. Greg and Sara having a nice meal together. Looks like a date to me. :D

Kat love the walli and banny and i love the video...i laughed..hahaha...nice one...

Hestia good to see ya... :D and i love the SPOTD... atlast they had a lunch together....WAIT!!!!

when Greg's a lab rat...he cannot spend time with Sara....and he suddenly wanna be a CSI...and when he became a CSI, he spends alot of time with her like goin out to lunch with her....

i think thats why he wanna be a CSI.. :D :D ok..i wanna watch Gregg007 :lol:

Hello my dear Sandle buddies ! I missed you all so much . Glad I'm home again . So , how are things going around here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back