Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I've had a dream with each CSI character the past week. I can't remember if there was any Sandle, but I remember having seperate dreams with Sara in one and Greg in the other. Maybe I'll watch a bunch of Sandle clips today, Then tonight I'll have some happy Sandle dreams.

I watched Rashomama (is that right?) yesterday... loved the eppy, Greg was great in it, and there was some Sandle flirting I think. In any case, I really like that episode.

2. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello, Rad. Yeah, it's Rashomama. :D I love the epi too. Greg is so funny in the epi. :D Watching a bunch of Sandle vids before going to sleep usually do the trick if you want to dream Sandle. Naz told me to say it many times a day too. :) Do you remember, Naz? Yeah. You told me. ;) And let me tell you it works. :)

This is my last post for now. Nyt. *off to bed* :D

Kat, I miss you and CJ, CSI_Fray and hollie. :D

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Noooooo, Pau you can't go right when I'm back! *sings* Why don't you stay - just a little bit longer?
    Yesterday I watched this episode with the weight experiment, when Greg is under the dummy on the bed, and he says to Sara smth like "I ahd this dream before, but Grissom wasn't there, and it ended differently" or smth like that (I'll watch the clip just to check^^). I love the way she smiles at him, as if she was saying "Sometimes dreams come true, Greg!"

Like I told you, I was creative over there in Münster and got to know Gimp a bit better. Here are the results:

Wallpapers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and another one which I don't lie so much.

Icons (okay the 2nd is only Greg but I'm sure you don't mind ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Banner
    [​IMG]

I'm still working on the vid and on the next part of the one-shot, but I promise you it's getting a bit hotter than before! :)
    Teaser:

“Isn’t it funny”, she eventually said, “how we always try to find certain types of people who we think we’d get along with, just to end up with someone completely different? We think we’ve found this certain someone and then we realize that he may be what we searched for, but not what we need.”
    Greg looked at her, scanning her profile and knowing that he would never forget this picture, her beautiful face in the pale light, the dark night with the bright lights of Las Vegas in the distance.
    “And what are the odds”, he asked quietly, “that the one we need is the one who searches for us?”
    “It’s against the odds”, Sara replied just as quietly. “But it happens. It’s only a matter of time.”

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I love that scene. That was pure Sandle goodness right there. Her look was priceless.

I also like the scene in TOYD when she says "Greg, don't you have a birthday coming up?" Right after the fantasies comment I believe. Or around there, either way, she gives hima a smile I believe. It's awesome as well.

5. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

omg i suck! what episode is that from?

6. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

That's not an episode Liz (may I call you that?), it's just an extract from my upcoming Sandle one-shot. Well, maybe I should send it to CBS because I'd absolutely love to see that dialogue in season 8!!!

7. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey , guys ! Kat you're back ! *throws confetti* I'm so glad you returned !
    Pau thanks for reading and reviewing my story (if you think that was creepy ... you don't know the next chapters !)
    Kat I can't wait for the vid , I bet it's good !

8. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

Liz is my name, so i say go for it! :D man i got all excited!! i was thinkin how did i miss that?!

9. KDR

KDR Civilian

An Eposide I caught a glipse of....... or did I?

OK I'm new and this is a question not a continuation but I could not figure out how to post it anew.

I thought I saw the end of an episode that involde a beheading with a katna at park bench (Samuri sword). Is there such an episode? If so which one and season. Thanks

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Re: An Eposide I caught a glipse of....... or did I?

rofl :lol: OMG! See Kat hunni! We should totally send our work to CBS and kick those writers out the window! We'd soooo do a better job, and SANDLE would be purdy CANON!

How is everyone today? I'm ecstatic -just got my results and they were awesome. I need to lie down for a sec and we need a SANDLE PARTY!

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Re: An Eposide I caught a glipse of....... or did I?

Hi KDR. There's a thread where you can ask the question and they'll probably know it: here. I know there's a samurai sword in the episode Suckers (season 4, ep. 13).

Of course, I have to wish very good luck to Pau and her dance team. Or break a leg (whichever is luckier to say) :lol:

I really like the first icon with the white brush strokes. I want to learn how to do that! SandleDL (Kat) wasn't it your sister who was going to New Jersey? Oh and how is it in Münster?

Don't know if I can, but here's a SPOTD, to thank Eva for hers (and I picked it from an episode that I know is her favorite). :D

Sandle Pic of the Day -- A fave of Eva's
    (from Iced)

[​IMG]

Because smiles don't lie. And just like Greg makes Sara smile, you gals (and a few guys) make me smile :)

12. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey Hestia, yes my sister will leave on Monday :( but I just notice that you're from NY - that where she'll be for the first 4 days to meet all the other aupairs! Then she'll go on to Short Hills, NJ. Today we'll have a little goodbye-party with some friends, and on Monday me and her boyfriend will bring her to the airport. God I miss her already *lol* That little girl going so far away, while I still haven't made it out of here except for holidays. Well, I'd prefer England or Australia to the USA.^^ Münster is great btw, work is easy and the pubs are awesome :lol: if only my bag hadn't been stolen this week.. :(
    Liff, you're so right! Let's put all our stuff together and send it! Although that would mean they'd have to make 2 versions - PG 13 and well, what's the other? M-rating, isn't it? (I'm not familiar with this kind of rating, here we have FSK 0, 6, 12, 16 and 18, the last one for films only those older than 18 may watch.)
    Ok guys I gotta go, see ya tomorrow!

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

There is no Sandle on the Ending Happy. What I saw on the picture and saw Greg working with Hodges. It just Nick, Sara and Grissom and Brass. I will go back and watch it. I will said, there is no Sandles on that episode.

Nice title. Smiles don't lie.

Sandles is my fifth favorite. Snickers will alway be my number 1 favorite. I'm thinking about writing Sandles. Right now, I'm suck on Snickers and GSR.

14. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

helooo!!! NicknGrissom you're always welcome here... :D infact, everybody are welcome in here...hehe...

i love the banners, icon and the wallpapers you've made Kat wow! your're really a creative girl i must say.. :D

in ending happy, i laugh so much...cuzz the victim wont die.... :lol: i expect that eppi to have sandle scene cuzz it has the word 'happy' in it...sandle is always a happy couple...

ouh yes Pau i still remember that i told ya to watch sandle video and say it many times....glad it worked on you... i have a question....after the last season on csi, Sandle will be canon rite.....after that, will you still post in here...cuzz i still do.. :lol:

15. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Glad you like them, Naz. :) And I'm sure that Sandle will be canon soon! With shippers like us there's no other way!^^
    Oh and welcome NicknGrissom!

Sandle Quote of the Day

Happiness comes more from loving then being loved; and often when our affection seems wounded it is only our vanity bleeding. To love, and to be hurt often, and to love again - this is the brave and happy life.

* J. E. Buckrose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.