Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Thought everyone would want a new thread, so I got one up for ya. I don't have any fab pictures. Sorry guys, I need to update my stuff. So new thread! Yay!

[​IMG]

Found this on LJ.

2. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Yeeha! New thread! Guys I love you for managing to open it while I'm still here!
    And I'm glad my guess/ wish about the title was right:
    [​IMG]

True wealth can not be found in your bank account. It can only be found in those you call friend. Those with whom you share your deepest feelings. And those who accept you for who you really are.

* Mary Vandergrift

I thinks this demands loads of cookies and Blue Hawaiian for everyone!
    *hugs all Sandle lovers*

Sorry for the big pic, I don't know how to make it smaller. If you have trouble with loading I'll change it into thumbnail ok?

4. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Oh, I thought I was going to miss the new thread, but I didn't and I am so glad!!! *Puts on swami hat and dances* :D

What a lovely story, Dani! It's a great sequal to ' Dear Greg'! You should write more, you're a great writer! :D

Loved your fic too, Pau! And you're an amazing writer, whatever anyone else says. They're just jelous. Meanie's...don't understand the power of Sandle love, do they? :lol:

I'll make a wallpaper and post it soon, because I wanna have a gift for the new thread.

Woopee! I love our awesome thread!

Sandle Group Hug! *Gathers everyone in* ;)

5. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Yay! I didn't miss the opening! *hugs Jess and everyone!*

Great fic, Dani! Great graphics, Rad and Kat! I would offer a gift, but i'm rubbish at making stuff. If i can find some, i'll bring some lovely Sandle caps later on!

Love the new thread! xxx

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

*hugs* Thanks for reading my fic , Jessica ! Can I call you Jess ??? I'm glad you liked it !
    Let's spread Sandle love everywhere !!!

7. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

*joins the group hug*

Hm what else do we need for an appropriate opening..?
    I think a

Sandle Proposal Dialogue of the Day

Sara and Greg go for a walk outside in the woods, hand in hand, laughing. Suddenly it starts to rain.

Greg: Damn! Sara, I think we need to find a shelter from the rain or we'll both be ill tomorrow.
    Sara: Grissom's already pissed because of us being together... Let's look for some dry place then.

Hand in hand they run through the rain, their clothes are soon soaked with water. Finally they find a little cabin. Greg opens the door.

Greg: Ladies first.
    Sara: Wow, a gentleman! How nice! (smiles)

Greg puts off his wet shirt, grins at Sara.

Greg: Don't slap me, but you'd better tale your clothes off.
    Sara: So much for gentleman! Hope to see something interesting?
    Greg (laughs): Nothing I haven't seen before...

Slowly Sara takes off her jacket, Greg watches her, trying to resist her seducing moves, but can't. He approaches her and just when her jacket falls to the floor, he kisses her.

Sara: Hm, maybe it's not so bad here after all... (points at her jeans) Wanna help me with this one..?

--- Later ---

Sara (breathless): I never knew being stuck in a cabin in the deep of the forest could be so much fun.
    Greg (panting): That was... wow... and I bet my jeans are dry by now.

He picks up both his and Sara's clothes and hands her the trousers and her jecket. But instead of putting their clothes on, they remain motionless, facing each other silently.

Sara (seriously): I love you, Greg.
    Greg: Not as much as I love you.

They kiss tenderly, and it's only then that they get dressed again. Greg takes Sara by the hand and leads her towards the door.

Sara: What are you doing?
    Greg: You'll see...

He opens the door. The rain has stopped, and although the dark clouds are still there, the sun shines through, painting a colorful rainbow at the sky.

Sara: That's amazing...

Greg turns to her and takes her hands in his and takes a deep breath.

Greg: Sara, I didn't plan it to be this way. I wanted to go to a nice glade, filled with sunshine, but I didn't get it. But what I got instead was so much better than I could have planned, and I guess that's what I love about being with you: Things may not always turn out the way I plan them, but when you're with me everything is just perfect. You are like the rainbow on a rainy day, you are the sun that shines through the clouds and lighten up my life with every smile you give me, with every word you say, with every look of your wonderful eyes.

Sara stares at him, stunned, with a smile on her face and a teardrop running down her cheek. Greg kneels down.

Greg: Sara, I've known you for seven years, and every moment with you is a moment I treasure forever. I don't want to lose you ever again. Sara, do you want to marry me?
    Sara: Oh Greg... of course I do! (kisses him) I want to be your wife, because I love you with all my heart.
    Greg: I love you even more. I've loved you ever since the first time we met, and people might have said that my love for you would become less throughout the years, they were all wrong. I love you more than ever.
    Sara: They may talk - we know the truth. And well, I'm not good with people anyway!

They both start to laugh, until they get quiet and kiss in the sunlight beneath the rainbow-painted sky.

Wow, it's become very long! I didn't know I could write so much spontaneously! :lol:

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Glad I could open it for you guys. I hope I didn't take anyone's job, I know in the DL thread we've got people booked to launch new threads. It's funny actually. Anyway, hope the title is good and stuff, there was a poll on the old thread, and "Smiles Don't Lie" had won, so that's what I used.

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Well... actually Eva had asked to open it - but she wasn't there so I think it's ok.
    I'm again working on a new vid, I ought to be packing my suitcase but don't want to... I don't want to say goodbye for so long now that we've got the new thread. :(

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Aww too bad I was too late; we were at my grandparents' and I got here too late to open it. :( Well I guess it's good someone else did it, since we otherwise wouldn't have had a new thread for awhile. And I'm sure I'll get to open a thread in the future. :)

For now: YAY!!! Thread 12. We made it! We're going so fast and the Sandle love is so aliiiiiive.

Lovely graphic Kat! Too bad you're leaving us soon. :(

11. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Okay, so if everything works out I'll have the "project" on here soon. It's a collaberation with a friend of mine (who's not a CSI fan, shame, shame) so it's a lot of back and forth e-mails, but the new Sandle-ation will be here soon, promise. ;)

12. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Congrats on the new thread! This is one of my favorite CSI pairings, and I've been more of a lurker here, but I had to stop in and say congrats. I especially love the fics that SandleDL has been posting, and I'm glad the new thread was christened with a fic!

Oh and Rad, it's such a lineup to open a new thread over there! We have to ask almost as soon as a new thread is launched. I'm glad I had my turn, but it'll be awhile til I open a new one. I'm am glad I got my chance! And once again, congrats on this new thread!

13. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

YAY!!! NUMBER 12!! *Breaks out the swami hat* I'd put something for the new thread, but, quite frankly, I got nothing. :lol:

:eek: Kat! Loved the SPDOTD! It had a little dirtyness in there too :D

I'm gonna read you fic later Danni I'm on limited time here, *Looks over shoulder* Technically not suppose to be on :lol: But I had to join in on the celebration! *Passes out brownies and blue hawaiian* See ya'll later! :p

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congratulations on the new Sara/Greg thread!!!

I'm rooting for these two (the fic is great too)

**passes out Blue Hawaiian** it's good :D

***WHHHOOOOO HHOOO new Sandles thead***

15. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hehe, that was my intention!

Okk I guess it's again time to say good-bye. I'll be back on Friday and as I said, I hope I'll find a way to have a look around earlier!
    Keep the Sandle love strong, so that we'll have thread #13 soon! :lol:
    See you, *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.