Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liff!!!! glad that you're here ;) OMG!!!Kat i really miss you hunnie!!! and i love the vid,,haha "you're really good at what you do" :lol: i cant do anything but laugh.. :lol: good one.. :lol:

i really wanna see that in season eight...i hope i get to see greg's dream about sara and him havin fun... i know it will be fun :devil: :lol:

@mod: I'm sorry! Shall I edit the post above? I posted the link in the other thread now.

@Naz: Glad you like it! :)

Here's another quote :

“Because … I realized I can’t live without you , Greg , I just can’t . No matter how hard I want , how much I try to forget you , it’s impossible . Everything in my life has a link to you . I’m even having a child with you . Faith tries to show me you’re the only person I need in my life And …” I love her voice .”I don’t want to cheat Grissom behind his back . I want my kid to live with his real father and Gil to find the true love of his heart or at least a woman who will love him like he deserves . That woman ain’t me , I tried , but I can’t be that one for him . He’ll find her …I don’t wanna lie myself any longer ! I love you , Greg , only you ! ” hearing her voice is like listening the small waves on a calm sea . She is so sweet , so amazing . She broke my heart million times since the day we met until now that I can’t even count . But I don’t care . In my heart is enough space only for one person and that person’s name is Sara Sidle . No one else can fill the void that my breakup with her would make . No one has the power to conquer my heart with one look , to chain me forever with one touch and to make me hers with only one kiss . And , still , no one ever broke my heart with simple words , like Sara did . She’s special .

Sandle Photo Story of The Day
"Hey Sara I heard you coming in"
"You got my rezults ?" "Yeah . Your killer is a female .And I think she's pretty"

"How do you know ?" she asks a little angry . "I just know "
"But ... she's not as pretty as you ...you're the sexiest girl in this entire world "

"Do you love me Greg ?"

"No . How can someone love you ..." he gave her a sexy look while she was ready to strangle him "I adore you , Sara . And I think you weren't going to strangle me , when I said that , weren't you ?" "Think again , genius ! I don't want to share my belongins with anyone " "And what are those ?" She looks at his body "You'll never know , Casanova !"

Dani, I love both the quote and the SPS. Very cute!

I just found a quote in a German students' forum, well, it's a poem, so I'll post it ok?

Sandle Poem of the Day

I tried to be so wise ,
I tried to play the fool.
I tried to stay alone,
I tried to be the one for you.
Now I'm so tired of trying
that I'm trying not to try,
but I'm so scared of lying
to myself until I die.

I think that really fits Greg and how he deals with his feelings for Sara.

Hooray! Lots and lots of posts. :) Keep the fire burning in this thread. :)

Thanks for the Birthday Greetings, Kat and araSgerG. :) *hugs* And thanks for yum-o cake. ;) And pls do write a fanfic, araSgerG. Pretty please... :)

And sorry, Kat, I haven't watched the vid yet. :( I have no idea what's going on with our pc. And I need to get this fixed. But loved the SPOTD though. :) Really cute scene! And the poem is short and just.. sweet! :)

Great to see you here, Liff and that little party is cute. Hihi! :) I had a small party too.. hotcakes and ice cream only. But it was fun. :) And :lol: :devil: --> Bathroom fun!

Oh Dani, I love those quotes you wrote. Very well written! :) The first one was just romantic and the second one is nice as well. :D you're a great writer! And what a great SPS. :) Really nice!

I think this is my only post for today. I am so tired. :( I need to sleep. Nyters and gud morning guys! :)

Hello sweethearts ! How are you all doing ? Sorry for not being here today ... I had some shopping to do . I wonder if Sara and Greg ever went shopping together .

I'm fine! Just noticed that I won 3rd place at the banners challenge :p And today will be a newcomer rock festival, and you know what? It was originally an idea of me and two friends, just a joke in class ("If we can't go to Rock am Ring, then we have to make our own festival!"), a stupid idea but someone seemed to like it, so today is the day, and I'm really looking forward to it. There'll even be a band from England, so we can call it international. ;)
Oh I'm sure Sara and Greg went shopping together, I can totally see that, them strolling through the streets, hand in hand, Greg carrying her shopping bags... :D and when they're done, they go to a nice little café and talk about the day.
Greg: So tell me, what is in this bag? (tries to look into it)
Sara (grabs bag): You'll see that soon enough!
Greg: But I'm so curious!
Sara: Be patient hotshot!
Greg (grins): Will you put in on tonight?
Sara (grins): I guess I'd rather take it off... :devil:
Greg: Um... I think we should go home now.
Sara: But my coffee...
Greg: ...isn't that important. You can get something hot at home, too!
Sara: Ok let's go!

Congrats hun ! what can I say ? You're one of the best (because you're a Sandle shipper ;) )Loved the dialog very sweet .

Mornin' guys! Kat m'dear, I'm loving your banners :) That and cos I'm addicted to the colours blue and green. :lol:

Urgh, has there been any new Sandle news?

Anyone here ... why is the thread so empty ? When have all of you went ? I miss you guys , so you'd better return soon ! Sandle and I are here waiting for you !

BTW , I just posted my newest Sandle vid in the video thread . Please watch and tell me what do you think !

Sandle Pic of The Day

normal_unbearable42.jpg

I'm late, I know! But Pau sweetie, happy birthday! *hugs tight* I hope you had a lovely (Sandlish) day.

Then my big compliments go to Kat! Your video was amazing. I laughed so much! Awesome job. They sure have fun secretly. When Grissom's not around... :devil:

:D

*waves* Hey guys! I've missed you all!

Pau: I hope you've had a great birthday! You know you deserve a good-fun, Sandley one! (Oooh, it rhymes.)

:)

Missed you all, you lovely Sandelies! Here's a lovely pressie:
cutenh1.png

Wow Del welcome back hun ! We missed you so much *hugs Del* .
Love the present ... of course Our ship will sail , because it's indestructible ! ;)

Deliaaaaaaaa! *hugs you tight* I've missed you very much! How was your vacation?

Of course our ship will sail. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back