Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hello dear Sandle buddies . My computer again had problems ... Today I was sitting in my bed in the morning and thinking about Sandle (is there a single moment I do not think about this wonderful ship :D ) anyway and I remembered and rewztched the most beautiful Sandle scenes : the one from Organ Grinder (my favorite) , The one from Primum non nocere (with the skates ) , Fannysmackin (need to say more ?) and that from Who shot Sherlock when she asks him out . Purely beautiful scenes . The writers dissapointed us in Season 7 after Fannysmackin . And that sucks . I want Sandle flirting back in season 8 .

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Good thing I have my sandle (plastic) shield! :p
    But it is true, I've called her Snazzy Naz on occasion. However the name sort of slipped out; you see, I have a little nickname in my head that sometimes pops up for some of you lovely sandle shippers, especially if you have a name that I really like.
    (I personally don’t like my name which is why I prefer to be referred to as Hestia or as some of you have taken to call me: Hes! ;))

So, besides Snazzy Naz(zy) I also thought of: EvaStar (SaraStar), Hey-there-Delia (kissesmesweet), KittyKat (SandleDL), Pau-Wow (luvincsi), and Sab/Sabrina (Sabser).

For explanations, well I can give it a try! :lol: Some of them I just liked how they sounded (Snazzy Naz, Eva Star), others I sort of combined their name with something else that made it an actual word (like a pow-wow, or a kitty cat) and I've even got references to a show and a song in 2 names ('Hey There Delilah' by Plain White T's and the nickname 'Sab' from the main character in Sabrina the Teenage Witch.)

So there you go. A glimpse into my mind when it thinks of some of the wonderful people in this thread....
    It didn't even start with Naz! I remember quite a while ago, I once called Silhouette, Silly-ette. [​IMG]

Anyway, since this has been sparse, I'll post a SPOTD. BTW: Hiya Delia! And welcome BlueStarlight! What a pretty name... do you want to be called something else (perhaps your real name or a nickname or a shorter version of your username? If not that's fine too. :))

Sandle Pic of the Day
    (from Dead Ringer)

[​IMG]

Because with all the hugs given out in this thread, we might as well have our couple do it too! Plus it's night time and everything's fading away except for them... very pretty. :D

3. BlueStarlight

BlueStarlight Rookie

So… spoiled cake Naz?! :eek: Good thing that I’m on the diet! :p

I like my new username, but it’s too long, so I would like you guys to call me… I don’t know… something shorter… My real name is Bojana, but here I use Bonnie also (but I’m not very happy with that). I never had a nickname… maybe someone here can suggest nick for me? Maybe some variation on my name – Bona, Jana… or my username – Blue, Star… Help! Maybe Hestia has some idea? :)

I loved that spoiler! I went to spoiler thread and read some interesting spoilers…

Last Monday I vas watching CSI, and my mother watched with me (that never happens!). So I started explaining her who is my favorite on the show, that I like Sandle and don’t like GSR! I became thrilled, telling her how Greg and Sara belong together, and that Greg is sooo cute… She just rolled her eyes, and went to the kitchen! What can I say… I have better taste then her! :D

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey Sandle buddies!

BlueStarlight: Hi! How are you doing? It's so cute that you changed your name! I like it better now.

5. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Aww that's so cute! I like EvaStar. Feel free to call me that, haha. :D And OMG I love the song 'Hey There Delilah'; it's my new addiction, I listen to it all the time! So from now in we call Del Hey-There-Delia. :D I love all the other nicknames too. We should give everyone Sandle nicknames. ;)

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

*hides behind Hes' shield*

Hope you don't mind, Hes. ;) I dont wanna be caked right now. :p And Pau - wow?? *giggles* I really like it. :) And good choice for the SPOTD[/b]. :) And I just notice that everything fades in the pic except tthe two. Love can surely do amazing things like fade the things around you so it'll be just you and your loved one. :)

Naz, love the dialogues as always. :) And thanks for the spoiler PSG but I didn't read it. :) But I know I will. :lol:

And I just love those scenes too, Dani. :) And I'm happy that even though you experience computer problem you manage to vist us. :)

I'll just call you Bonnie. :) Just call me, Pau short for Paula. :) And I can really relate to you. My sis do that a lot. :) My mom also rolls her eyes everytime I talk about my ships. She loves CSI but hates to hear about pairs. :rolleyes:

Del!! I mean.. Hey-There-Delia!! You're here! *hugs* Visit us more often. :)

I like this nicknames too. Gosh, we have lots of nicknames. This one and the royalty titles. :) :) *giggles* No other ships have that! ;)

P.S. I just notice how many smilies there are in my post. *giggles* Oh well. That shows Im in a happy mood. --> :)

7. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Pau!!! glad you're here. :D thats a cute name you got there BlueStarlight i shall call you Bon...reminds me of james bond :lol: :lol:

Hey-There-Delia nice to see you too...i miss you so much, that i could fly... :lol:

i feel like i wanna hug you all *hug everybody*

WHAT IF!!!!

the whole gang had a group hug...when the others let go, sara and greg still hugging each other...awwww....so cute.. :D

I love you sandle besties!!

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Luv ya too Naz ! Love the idea ... I remember that sweet hugs from Dead ringer and Who shot Sherlock . There has to be (at least)a third episode with a Sandle hug .
    How can I not try whatever it takes to be here , Pau ? Sandle is one of the best thing that happened to me (after Eric , of course) .
    What if we'll have a scene where let's say Sara was lying from some reason on floor and Greg falls on her and they just stay there , on the floor looking at each other ... their bodies touching ... yeah , a wonderful feeling .

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Awww.. those are sweet ones. Naz, I think I might like it better that instead of hugging - they kiss! :D That would be so sweet! And Dani, that's really really sweet too. Hopefully - in Season 8. :) *crosses fingers*

Speaking of hugging, I tried making icons because I never dared to make one. So I set aside wallie making and moved to icon making and I came up with good Sandle ones. :) And here's a hugging Sandle icon:

[​IMG]

10. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hun , I love the icon . That's so sweet !!! *cries* why was all the team there ? It would have been better if they would have celebrate that alone . But who knows , maybe they had a little party at home ... only them .

Sara : You're a CSI now .
    Greg : Yeah . Do I deserve a prize for this ?
    Sara : Sure , congrats *she kisses him on the cheek*
    Greg *looking confused* : That's all ?
    Sara : No , just the beginning ... *he takes her by the hand and pulls her in his arms , kissing her*
    They broke the kiss .
    Sara : That's all ? *uses his tone*
    Greg taking her hand again and leading her to the bedroom : Nah , just the beginning . They close the door behind them .
    :devil: You can think what was next ... :devil: :devil:

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Whoah! :devil: :lol: That made me giggle. Tehee! :) I just love to stare at that photo of them hugging. I like how Greg grasp her in his arms. :) So sweet! And I'm so glad you like my icon. I'm new at this. :)

12. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

The icon is wonderful .. it gave me a lot of ideas ... okay , dirty thoughts . This is one of them .

13. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

The DT was great. ;) I miss DT's. I miss Liff, the king. :) Keep those thoughts coming because I am all blank. It may be fluffy or dirty. :) And here's another icon, still from Who Shot Sherlock?:

[​IMG]

Hope this inspires you too. :)

14. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Grissom's office .
    Greg : Sara why are you smiling ? I think you drank way too
    much champagne .
    Sara : Nooo ... I'm not drunk at all ... *she starts laughing again*
    Greg : Sara ...
    She tries to walk and show him he's wrong but she falls on the floor .
    Greg : See ? You need to get some sleep ...
    Sara : Nooo ... it's not sleep I need . I need something else *she raises an eyebrow*
    Greg : Really ? And what is that ?
    Sara takes his leg and pulls him on the floor . Then she jumps next to him and takes his head in her hands and kisses him .
    Sara : I told you , I do not need any sleep ... she climbs on him .
    Grissom : What are you two doing here ?
    Sara : Get out and let us finish *she throws her shoe at him*
    :devil:

Okay , it's very similar to the other , but still ... it's a DT !

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I like it. :devil: Diiiiirty! ;) And I like it that Sara threw he show at Grissom. :lol: And I think Sara is smiling too much in that icon. Well, she's just sooo happy for Greg and can't wait to give her gift for him - later! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.