Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a lovely gift for my birthday.. Del's here!! :D Hooray!! *hugs her oh so tightly* How was Thailand? :)

Thanks for the pic, Del. Really cute.. And yep. We'll sail and noone will stop us. :) Love the avatar, sweetie. Grissom and Sara?? :rolleyes: Yeah, right! :lol: ;)

And thanks for the birthday greetings, Del and Eva. :)

*shares birthday cake*

Nope. The cake is not spoiled. My auntie gave me a late birthday present - CAKE!! :) Dig in guys! :)

Del!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atlast!!! my bestie is here!! i cant stop shouting!! :lol: im sorry for not being here for sometime...im busy cleaning up my house..hmm wonder what will happen to greg and sara if they're cleaning their house...

Sara: Do you think we should throw these away?
Greg: Nooo!!! DONT!!! those are precious to me...
Sara: Erm..Greg, these are undies?
Greg: Precisely! BTW, those are my lucky undies...
Sara: Whatever...
Greg: Really! When i wore them, someone will do something fun with me :devil:

After the cleaning thingy..

Sara: Im bored..wanna do something fun?
Greg: Play playstation?
Sara: No, i need something blast...hey wanna join me in my room?
Greg: Hell Yeah!!! btw Sara,
Sara: yeah?
Greg: im wearing one of the lucky undies...hehe see it works!
Sara: :rolleyes:

I'm back -finally- I was with Eric at the hospital today. He has a cold and I got scared .
Naz your dialogs = THE BEST !

Oh. Few posts. :( *sigh*

But that's okay! :) We'll still keep the love burning! ;)

Del, congrats on the fic. I haven't read it yet - I will! I'm just waiting for the page to be done loading. :D I know it'll just be great! :)

Awesome dialogue, Naz. Greg must be wearing his lucky undies - all the time! ;) :lol: :eek:

Oh. Hope Eric's okay, Dani. :)

Del , I love the fic and I cannot wait for the next chapter . Thanks Pau that's really sweet of you ! Glad to see you , dear !

I actually the undies idea, came when i saw my brother's underware beside me :lol:but then, Greg will do anything for Sara. :D Del hunnie...as usual, *throw spoiled cake at Del hunnie* :devil: btw, i loooove your fanfic..its the best..eight thumbs up from me....haha eight is my fav number... :D Dani darlin' thanks for the complement...i really love your SPDOTD..its really priceless...

well, to tell you the truth, i think we, the sandle shippers, have lots n lots of talents (esp if it include sandle in it] :D thats why i love you all..*give a biggest sandle hug to everyone* haha we have the biggest hug!! bigger than anyother hugs...wanna know y? cuzz we care and we love each other.. :D hey since Del's here, can we still continue our sandle award?.. :D

I'm gonna go read your fic soon, Del! I'm sure it'll be awesome. Speaking of fics, I'm finally getting somewhere with my next 'Faded Away' chapter. It didn't seem to work all the time, but now I know where I want to go with the story, so you can expect a new chapter soon. :D

Our thread is slowing down a little... let's post some more again! What do you guys want there to happen in season eight with our beloved ship?

Naz, gosh this dialogue was so cool! He should really wear those all the time (that is, if he has more than one :rolleyes: otherwise... *shudder* ;)).
Eva, haven't seen you far too long! How are you? You're right about the posts... I'm feeling guilty... And I really need to go on with my Sandle fics - but not before I finish my HP fic I'm afraid.
As for season 8, I just hope that Sara comes back safe and sound, that's the main wish I guess. Of course I'd be glad about some Sandle scens, but above all I hope that Sara and Greg get more time together and that they have fun, joke around, tease each other or even flirt (although I dunno whether Greg would flirt with her now that he knows about GSR), I don't want all this angsty stuff. A little bit is ok, but not too much and everytime.
Well, I'm optimistic about season 8. We mustn't give up hope on Sandle!

Sandle Quote of the Day

Hope is a light we keep inside that no one can touch.
~ Anonymous

No one should dare to make us feel pessimistic about Sandle, because we are faithful to our ship and we won't abandon it! Nuff said. ;)

Hi! I haven’t been here long, looong time. I have bin obsessed with making fanart, and entering challenges… so I neglected my favorite ship.
I just read Delia new story (There’s Always The One) and I love it!!! Can’t wait for next chapter!
I’m bringing some Sandle presents, so you all can forgive me for not being here so long. :)

53.jpg

54.jpg

Hi BlueStarlight! What was your name again? I'm afraid I forgot! But welcome back, nice to see you here again. And I looove your banners, especially the 'I Still' one. Would be a nice title for a next thread maybe. Even though there's GSR now (*whistles*), Greg still needs Sara, he still cares about Sara. And she'll know it, someday. :D

Kat! *hugs* That's true! I'm doing just fine, thank you. And you're totally right: we shouldn't give up on Sandle. Because we're the positive shippers! I agree, I really want to have these cute little season five moments again. A little flirting, a little teasing, and loads of laughing. I miss that. I do hope it can come back now that Greg knows about her and Grissom!

Hello! :)

Welcome back, BlueStarLight. :) Oh. So you were LoveCSI. I got confuse because I've known your icon and siggy to be LoveCSI's. Oh well. Welcome back. :) *shares blue hawaiian and cake* Don't worry the cake isn't a spoiled one. Naz, have the batch of spoiled ones. ;) I love all your work!! And I love the "I Still..." too. Really cute! :D The wallie is really nice! :)

I have read Del's fic and commented. It was so awesome! I love the whole "affair" idea. ;)

And I also one the cute moments Greg and Sara had in the previous seasons. I hope we can get in season 8. :) *crosses fingers*

Eva, can't wait for the update and for your fic too, Kat. :) The Sandle one and also the HP one. ;) And the quote is so right!

*hugs back Naz* Thanks for the hug Naz, I needed that. :) *pulls everyone into a big Sandle hug*

Thanks for the walcome! You all are so great! Thanks for the cake! Its yummy!!!!

I can’t wait to see what happens in season 8. In my country it's just ending season 7 (last episode is on Monday). I hope Sara survives and Greg saves her!

Hey! Just popping in to tell you something i heard in the SNIckers thread.

Apparently, Jorja fox has only signed up for the first 5 episodes. I don't know if she will stay on for the rest of the season or not. Also, I heard the team was splitting up and Grissom and Sara are on the same team. Whether that means they're still together, I don't know. Sorry if this has been posted before, just thought you'd like to know. :)

PSG xxx

first of all...*throw spoiled cakes at Bluestarlight* haha thats my way of saying welcome.. :lol: so whats your name?? well you can call me Naz but Hes often call me [/b]Snazzy Naz[/b] :D

i love the spoiler....thats more like it..thanks PSG love you...

and Pau hunnie thanks for the hug..*Hug all the people here* and guess what? i have a dialouge for ya.. ;)

Greg: Hey Sara, up for a bite?
Sara: Where?
Greg: At the canteen, where else
Sara: Ouh..ic *look down in disappointment*
Greg: Why Sara? What happen?
Sara: I thought you meant something else...
Greg: oooo :devil: forget the food..and lets head for the evidence room!
Sara: Hell Yeah!! :devil:

haha.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back