Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

I agree with you! Sandle shippers are the nicest; but that's no surprise, as we support the nicest ship. ;)

Where's my Delia? She hasn't been here in ages. Do you guys know if she's on vacation or something? Del honey, I miss you!

2. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Hello, my Sandle-Shipping-Buddies! How've you all been? Sorry I haven't been here for a while, I've been staying over at one of my sisters houses for a few days and I went to a theme park yesterday with my best friend! ;)

Oh my goodness! You guys won't believe this!

That is kind of a Sandle sign for me since my NAN read that exact quote out at her friends daughter's wedding!

It's sooooo cool! :D

Welcome back, Eva! You wrote a song inspired by Sandle? That's great! Can't wait till you post the lyrics for us! :D

Loved that little poem, Hestia! It was cute!

What a lovely little diologue, Pau! Sara can definately feel safe when Greg is by her side, and vice-versa! ;)

I agree Eva, I miss Del too! Heck I miss lots of people, especially Kate/Ziva David! Where are you, Kate!!!! We miss you! Come back to us!

*Starts making the streamers for Pau's birthday bash tommorow!*

3. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Hey ya'll I just popped in to tell ya that I plan on finishing my fic 'Trusting a Stranger' soon and putting up a new one...another one with strong Arkansas ties (I'd recommend finding a good Arkansas reference site). But I was at camp all weekend and thought I'd pop in to tell you that I didn't die of Sandle-dehydration ;)

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

So , today is Pau's birthday . Sweet fifteen hun and happy birthday !!!
    [​IMG]

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello guys! :) :D And I am in a very happy mood. Tehee! :)

Thanks so much for the "Happy Birthdays". *hugs* You guys really are the sweetest. And my mom saw the greetings too and she said that you guys are so nice. :) She's telling the truth! Love the cake, Dani. It's lovely and *takes a bite* it's really good! Mmmmm....

And thanks for the streamers, Jessie. OMG! :eek: You're here. Im glad you're back. :) I missed you soooo much. I also miss Del but she said something about a vactaion in Thailand. :) Hope to see her here again soon. :)

And Naz, I assure you, if Sandle will be canon we'll party.. Party 'till we all drop. Hihihi! ;)

*turns the thread-switch to party mode *

Party in the hizz house! *does a crazy dance* Wohoo!

Party Time!
    We'll party like hell, baby!

Celebrate Sandle-love!

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Let's begin our party ! Our Sandle party !
    This is for you , Pau
    [​IMG]
    Chocolate cake ... I love chocolate cakes . Mind sharing it with us ? I'm starving ! Every day with Sandle is happy , don't you think ? Especially today ... we have to celebrate Pau's birthday and Sandle day . This is so cool !
    And a sweet little famous Sandle pic :

[​IMG]

"I will be forever yours with just one kiss, setting my soul on fire with eternal bliss."

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Thanks Dani! *hugs* Lovely roses. I love it. :) And I don't want to share my cake. I dont' care how hungry you are. Hmph! :red face:

Just kidding, buddy! :) Of course, eat all you can. Hehe. :) And I agree that everyday Sandle is a happy day. :) *dances some more*

The picture is one of my faves and the quote below suits it perfectly! :) Thanks for sharing it, Dani. :)

Sandle rules!

8. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Pau my hunnie!!! happy birthday!!! you'll recieve lots and lots of hugs n kisses frm me *hug and kiss Pau* :D

[​IMG]

im sure you love chocolate cake...love you hunnie!!!!

lets blow the candles...*gather all our sandle buddies, greg, sara and sing a happy birthday song to Pau*
    cummon make a wish!!! (Wish for greg and sara will be together and sandle will be canon) :lol:

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Thanks, Naz. :) *hugs her so tight that she can't breath anymore* :) No, I won't kill you. :lol: Thanks so much bestie, Naz. :) And the cake is yummmylicious and just oh so good looking (just like Sandle! :)). *hugs and kisses bestie Naz* Thanks sis! (we're like sisters already.. all the beautiful ladies here are my sisters ;))

*closes her eyes and makes a wish*

You already know my wish. ;)

10. greg_sara_love

same here..all of you are my sisters..and brothers... :D we are like a one big happy sandle family...hehe and sara and greg is our older bro n sis..haha

11. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

12. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Pau! I missed you too! But enough about that! It's your birthday, hunnie! Happy Birthday!

Here's ANOTHER birthday cake for you. It may be pink, but don't let it fool you. It's all chocolatey goodness! :D

A Pretty Cake For Our Pretty Pau!

Yes we do, Pau! And here's hoping your wish comes true! :D [​IMG]

Now Let's:
    Party cause you know the future's all yours,
    Dance til' your feet don't touch the floor,
    Celebrate the day you've waited for,
    Party like your ready for so much more!
    Do it like you know it's never been done,
    Go a little crazy, have too much fun,
    Today's PAU'S day, come on everyone,
    The party's just begun!

:D

13. greg_sara_love

OMG!!!! Dani hunnie!!!! that so nice and beautiful...love it so much..it really describe sandle...and i have a dialouge...*this is for you Pau*

Greg: hey Sar..whats up hunny?
    Sara: I think i felt something special today...
    Greg: Ouh..i know what..
    Sara: *look happy* What is it Greg
    Greg: we will do something fun in the locker room tonight..
    Sara: Apart from that...*think hard*..*snaps her fingers* I know!!!!
    Greg: What?
    Sara: Today is Pau's birthday!!!
    Greg: Yah..the cute girl from the forum..well to me you're cuter...
    Sara: Thanks Greg...wanna go to her house and celebrate her birthday?
    Greg: Ok..but before that...
    Sara: Lets go to the locker room :devil:

happy birthday Pau!!!!

14. greg_sara_love

ouh..Sab i love your poem...and i love the cake eventhough i hate pink...but i love the cake *have a bite*...should i wait for the birthday girl? :lol:

we all wish that sandle will be canon and they will live hapily ever after :lol: :D

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

No, Naz you can dig in. You don't need my permission. ;) Thanks so much, Jessie. :) I love the cake. I lvoe all the cakes. Thanks a bunch. *hugs* :D And I also love your poem. really brought a smile on my face. What a sweetie. :)

And thanks Dani, that SPP is really cute! :) Ths thread is packed with sweet and talented people. *hugs* :)

Yay! Sara and Greg knows it's my bday! *party* Thanks, Naz. :) :) Best dialogue so far. Haha! :) ;) Yeah, let's party at my house! Umm.. Maybe outside. We don't want to wake up my grandpa. :) And Sara is definitely cuter. ;)

Thanks for all the wonderful gifts guys. This birthday is the happiest one ever! :) Ive got to celebrate it with Sandle-love! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.