Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau sweetheart! Happy Birthday my darling! :) I hope you have/had a wonderful day!

Sorry, I've been lurking again with nothing much to say, heh. I guess the lack of new eps is seriously messing up my imagination and between that and work, I got nothing :p

Thankgoodness I only have 3 ships or I'd be dead. :|

Anyways, hope y'all have a great time, happy sandle day!

to me you're cute Pau hehe...haizz..im listening to greg's fav band song...haha Marilyn manson.. :lol: 2morror is singapore's birthday...i dont feel like celebrating...cuzz 2morrow is my sis's bdae too :lol:

haaz...i cant wait for the new season to be aired...i juz cant wait... :D

I am listening to MM too ! What a coincidence ! My fav song is This is Halloween ... way too funny . Maybe I'll make a vid with the song .

WOW!!! Dani!! i dont know that you like MM? hehe oh yah..this is halloween is the best...catherine and nick danced to john's song....juz imagine greg went to a club with sara..and they dance to MM's song...haha juz imagine they're doing head banging...

and! and! and! when they do the head banging, they accidentally hit each other.. :lol: :lol: that will be cute... :lol:

Oh I hope I'm not too late in wishing Pau a very Happy Sandle-tastic Birthday! Well if I am, it's only by a day (at most) Yay, you're fifteen!
Confetti.gif

A special gift for you:
Partygift.gif
Don't open it yet...

not yet!

Okay you can open it! I would've given you some Blue Hawaiian with that, but as you can see the cups were already full! :lol:

Hello hello! :D I'm really busy but I always give time to some Sandleness.. ;)

Glad you're here, Liff. And thanks.. *hugs* :) I had a great day yesterday. Hope you could come by again. :)

And you're a cutie too, Naz. Hihi! :) And I lvoe that diea of Sara and Greg head banging and their heads will hit then they'll laugh and move closer... closer... closer than closer and they...

Kiss! Awww... I defintely want to see that. :)

Thanks for the cuteyful.. (really really cute) gift!! I lvoe it, Hes. :) How sweet. :):)

thanks..you're a aweetie too Pau everybody here are a sweetie :D haha thats what comes in my mind...they will kiss after hitting their head against each other...that will be a cute scene... :D :D

Yeah , such a pretty scene . And we we'll love that scene and will show everyone who don't't know what Sandle really is !

Pau, a very very happy birthday hun! I know it's a bit late but better late than never ;) I hope you had a wonderful day! *hugs*
I'll be back later, sorry that I'm not here more often but I'm quite busy at the moment. And my movie maker sucks, I've got such a great song for a vid but I can't work on it if my wmm messes up everytime... :mad:

Happy birthday, Pau ! I hope I get the same stuff for my birthday (for Sandle to remain canon, cause it's going canon for your birthday :)), but I'll settle for a drumset for now ;). For your late birthday, a cake. Enjoy! Maybe I'll have a fanfiction up for the next person's birthday. The past few photo stories have been excellent. I'm not much for MM, but Greg likes it, so...
Could they dance to Dave Matthews Band, Bowling for Soup or someone like that, too? Like slow dance?...Hmmm, I smell a fanfic!

Here's a quote I wrote once and I like very much .Something that happens somewhere in season 8 , after they save Sara . Warning : very fluffy !

He pulls away from Sara’s hug with easiness and puts his hand on her chin , lifting her face until her shinny eyes meet his . She's smiling , seeing his tenderness . Then he starts approaching his mouth to hers , nice and easy , gently , while his other hand is softly caressing her back . She is lost in the feeling of his warm breath hitting her lips and closes her eyes . Her heart is beating faster , like she'd want to get out of her chest . Their lips are approaching more and more , like two clouds on a blue sky . In the moment their mouths touch , a lightning passes her tiny body and makes her shiver . He is in control of the kiss . She puts her white little hands around his neck and pulls him closer to her . Their bodies melt into a single one. She hugs him tighter , not wanting to let go on the feeling of love and caring . He's the only one she wants to be with , the only one that is able to make her feel safe happy . And they continue kissing , like it is the last time they'll see each other , like the end is coming .No one was there , only them and the love between . And there , in that dark room , they make the promise to be together forever , to stay with each other and love each other until the end of there life and even more.

Aw Dani, that's a wonderful idea! I can realy see that in season 8! :) Wish they write that in!

I have something, too!

Sandle Pic of the Day

normal_21632.jpg

"Well, sex is physical. Is that a sport?"
"Not to me."

(from: Primum non nocere)

This hiatus is such a DRAG!! And I'm going spoiler-free for CSI:NY which means I have NOTHING to talk about! (Well, okay - that's not entirely true, but you get the idea) :lol:

Anyways, how are all my Sandle buddies doing? Pau sweetheart I'm glad you had a good birthday :) It was one of my student's birthday yesterday too :) We had a small party in class (in case you I forgot to mention, I'm a kindergarten art teacher and primary art assistant now :cool: )

Naz darling, you're so keeping this thread alive with your posts! :lol: Sorry I've been lurking - yet again :rolleyes: I've just been hung up on what to say, :lol: The hiatus has created some (annoying) mental block to my dirty sandle thoughts - probably why they're getting a tad dry right now :lol: Well, CSI is on in 10 so I'm off to go watch! Rashomama was on last week, *swoon* Sara - marriage....GREGGO! Sara+Greggo+Breakfast (and i can't hate nicky for crashing their party since CatNip is my vegas OTP - buuuuut....darn it!) :lol:

You can just imagine what would've gone on if Nicky didn't interrupt them in the diner - Bathroom fun anyone? :devil:

You already know my wish.
Aww, hahah - Me thinks that's probably all our wishes sweetie! Come on TPTB!! Give us our Sandle Canon wish already!!

Liff! I missed you!
Haha well as for your dirty thoughts - I think I have some inspiring stuff for you! I was creative and dirty-minded (is that a word?) and I've finally learned how to use different audio lines in the movie maker, so I came up with this:
Sara and Greg are having fun - and Grissom doesn't know!
A nice silly sexy vid, just have a look! (Unfortunately I had to censore the really interesting part as it always happens during SSCBs and I don't have any clips - but well, they need some privacy don't they? :devil:)
But the wmm still doesn't work properly, everytime I want to get a bit back in the music line it doesn't play the right part of the music, that really sucks because it makes things really difficult. I don't understand it anyway - I use a song that's only 4.13min but the wmm shows me 6 minutes! Argh that sucks! :mad:

Hey guys. Don't forget that fan videos should be posted in the Fan Videos - Shipper Central Style thread posted at the top of the forum. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back