Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dani and Naz!
Things are fine her, the wheather's finally very good, sunny and hot - and it's only 11am! My parents are away for shopping so I'lll take a shower now so they won't complain about waste of water and stuff *lol*
But before I do that I'll upload the vid!

EDIT:

Nice pic Hestia, yes it definitely looks like a date! So cute!
Here it is: my new vid Gone so young! I love the song because it fits Sandle, it rocks (and imho a rock song fits best to Greg) and well, the lyrics are perfect:

I never dreamt it'd be this way
I've lost any chance for me to say
To say that I miss you, say that I love you
Will someone please tell me I'm okay

I wasn't prepared for what's to come
A life made of memories gone so young
And now I'm regretting all I've done
But in your heart know that I'm with you all along

Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight

Watch and leave a comment, pleeeaaaseee!^^

OMG! I seriously laughed so much when I saw the Gregg007 video. That was sooooo cool! Really, amazing job to whoever made it. I loved it. And Sara is his Bond girl! :D

Kat, your video was awesome as always. And that song totally fits them! Great job. :)

Thanks for posting a SPOTD, Hes! It was indeed time for it again. I'm sorry I haven't been able to do it for a while. Right now I'm visiting my friend in Sweden for five days. I'll fly back home tomorrow, so then I can post SPOTDs again. But I so loved this one you picked! That's totally a date. :D

OMG!!! love the vid...hunnie Kat fits them too..hehe.. adoreable Eva i will miss you lotz...i hope you can come here and post SPOTD..and dun 4get to finish up your ff 'Faded away' :D :D

about the pic...it is a date but Nick spoiled the date man...you know by the look that greg give... :lol:

hey...could someone please tell me the episode where grissom scold Greg for turning on the radio...but sara defend him?? that has a good moment...

Naz, that's Burn Out I think. Really like that one.

I'm glad you all like the vid! :)
Eva, hope you have a good time in Sweden! Have fun and be back soon! ^^

*jumps excitedly at the sight of her Sandle buddies*

Wohoo! :D My plan worked. The cookies had pulled you guys to visit the thread. Nice to see you, all! *hugs everyone* Hooray! :D *dances in the funtain*

Tehee! :) It's been a long busy week and my exams are coming up. So this means, I need to study study study! And I've been in the movie theatre yesterday. At last, i've seen HP. :D Now, for the Sandle. :D

After all, "don't be with one you can live with. Be with the person you can't live without"
I agree with you Liff, a hundred percent. Sara and Greg definitely can't live without each other. :)

Oh Kat. You've been busy huh? :lol: Making all those stuff. :) I like those adorable wallies and graphics! Good job! and I'm just waiting for Greg007 to be done loading. :D I've already read the comments and congratulations, people loved it. I know I will too. :D Darn it, dial up is too slow. :( I'll watch the other vid after. :D

And Hes, I agree Time Differences stinks. Oh well, I adore your SPOTD. It's definitely a date. :D Awww... :)

Hello Dani! :D How's lil bro?? :)

Oh and I wrote a fic. First Kiss I hope you guys will read it and don't forget to tell me what you think. :D I had a hard time writing it. *puts blame on school* :lol:

I just watched Greg007 and that was just genius! :D I love how it was put together. Funny and wonderful. If I'm gonna say it in my language I would say "Astig!" it means, "Just plain amazing." :lol: ;)

And Kat, your vid was just... "Astig" as well. :D Good Job! :D I was so happy that it didn't take a long time to load. :D

*throws flowers like a flower girl while singing 'Sandle.. Sndle'*

Pau, really like your story. I wish that had happened...

Sandle Quote of the Day

ac_swami_0001.jpg

A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
Frank Crane

Greg's just himself when he's with Sara because that's what she loves him for. And Sara knows that she doesn't have to hide anything from Greg because he loves every part of her.

That is so Sandle. :D Loved that quote and I so agree with you, Kat. :D And you've got to love that pic. :)

Thanks for the review, Kat. *hugs* And do you guys remeber taht I have this activity in school about our favorite poets and I chose, Kat? Do you remember? Well, my teacher said her poems are amazing. I am so confident I will have a good score for that project. :) Thanks, Kat. Couldn't have done it without you. :D

Aw Pau my god you made me all nonplussed! Your teacher really liked it? That brightened up my day, believe me! Oh I just hope you'll get a good score for the project! *keeps her fingers crossed*
Then here is another one!

Sandle Poem of the Day

Prayer to God or whoever they say will help me

I won’t ask for her love
As it’s in nobody’s hands
But hers
And I won’t sacrifice
What you demand
As I have given all I can
She’d never ask for more
I won’t go on my knees
To get them skinned
As I’m already hurt
Beyond all I could ever
Think of
I won’t do what you want me to

But I’ll do everything
That she needs me to do
And maybe
She’ll be the answer
To my silent prayer
Some day

Just another random poem, maybe you like it?

Hey , guys ! Sorry I haven't really been here lately , but I had a stupid headache that won't let me get up . Anyway , Kat the poem's so sweet ;) . you have a talent ...

yup... she do have a good telent on poems....i love it...ouh..Danielle i hope you'll getting beter... ;) ;)

ouh man...i hope that sara will end up with greg not with grissom....THE old man.. lol :lol: i had this feeling that they will end up together.....my family is now a fan of Grey's Anatomy.....GOD!!! they are not a real fan of CSI.. :mad: but nevermind, i love CSI and nothing will stop me loving CSI and nothing will stop me with Sandle.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back