Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm new around here and decided I'd better post on the Sara/Greg board because they're... uhh.. awesome. :)
I do, however, miss all the season 3/4/5 interactions. *crosses fingers and hopes something good will happen next season*
Since I don't really have much else to say, I thought I'd share my Greg/Sara icons I made in the past. A lot of them are animated so it could slow your computer down a bit. They're here if you wanna see them. :)

Howdy PrettyPractical!! Welcome to your friendly local Sandle home. The best ship there is! Have some Blue Hawaiian and positivity cookies! (Although I never learned much about the cookies) Can I use one of those avvys???

Gregslabrat...are you the one that made the avatar that I have???

No, I don't think so, I wish I did, it's pretty sweet. :lol:

King Liff! Eeek That was a great fluffy thought and an awesome dirty thought...Of course they were playing chess...Right? :devil:

PrettyPractical Welcome to the thread! We have a wecloming cheer...that I don't know...but I'm sure someone does. :lol: I loved your icons and that video was AMAZING It was soo sweet with the music and the dialogue!

Hi prettypractical! You joined the sandle thread, Yay! I'd say that thing about your icons being "pretty, practical, and plentiful" but you've already heard it. :lol: Still doesn't detract from that statement. They're actually gorgeous but I saw a chance for alliteration and I took it. :p

messermonroe said:
Oh, and just a request from poor lil' ol me. Can someone re-post another name-list of this thread? I havent been here in a while and there've been new people, old people coming back...people I've promptly forgotten the names off....err...yes! I demand it! :lol: - please?
You demand it? :eek: What a way to treat your queen/enchantress... oh wait, you were joking. Umm, so was I.
Sillysweatdrop.gif

But, seriously, since we have a few new faces and I also have a terrible memory for names (although I do remember some names), here's the list, sir. ;)

List of sandle shippers and names they go by

YouandMe1105
SaraStar (Eva)
Dutchie (Nikki)
kissmesweet (Delia aka Del)
sandersidle (Katie)
GregsLabRat (Carrie)
luvincsi (Paula aka Pau)
SandleDL (Katja aka Kat)
greg_sara_love (Naz)
araSgerG
Sabser
Nami (Lisa)
csimonkey
edog
jue
LoveCSI
sandle_rocks (Amy)
PintSizeGenius (Soph)
CathStokes (Lynn)
gregslabmouse (Loki)
hui
messermonroe (Liff)
catey1234
CSIAleh
ericloca (Danielle)

I'm sure I forgot someone, so if I did, speak up and if anyone has a name they'd like to be called besides their user name please speak up as well. :)

The picture stories and the sandley poems were wonderful. As was Eva's SPOTD. Oh yes, we all know Sara's his star. She's a SaraStar! :D (I'm feeling so silly today!)

^^ I love the shipper names!
Kat: Fantastic shippy/pic/story thing! :) I loved it! :D
Liff: Adorable Fluffy/Dirty thoughts of the Day! I love how quickly Sandle can switch from Fluffy to Dirty. :) :devil:

Just a quick look around before breakfast.
Liff, I know why I/ we missed you, this FTOTD wasa perfect start into my day! It was so cute, love it! Oh and well, I have some ideas about what they might be counting. :devil:
prettypractical, welcome on board! Have fun, we're the best ship with the best shippers so feel free to join! ;)
Glad you all liked my poem, there'll be more!
Gonna watch the vid and the icons later, don't have time right now. (Have I already said that I really, really need vacation? Damn I'm tired...) See you!

Welcome prettypractical ! Do you have a name we can call you by , please ?
A lot of people on our list ! Love the fluffy thought of the day ... dirty !
Sandle Photo Of The Day
The first day Sara&Greg met ... love at first sight !
firstmeet.jpg

*pokes ericloca* That seems an awful lot like the 'Sandle Pic of the Day'®. I guess I won't be posting one tomorrow. :lol:

As for the welcome cheer I think one of our old "sandle-conversion" cheers (when you convert someone to sandle you get a cheer! :D) would work well.

*Ahem*
The Sandle-love we must spread
Sandle-love will grow
Spread the love, that's what we've said
Everyone should know

He loved her from the very start
It is her in his heart
She cares for him and it shows
Which means she loves him the most

Sandle is the sweetest
A treasure we must keep
Greg and Sara show sweet love
So... Sandle is the ship!

Birthday

They are all here except for Greg , I see Al is sad but probably Greg will make her a surprise like he always does . She is looking at the door all the time , just waiting for her daddy . He enters with a big box in his hands . “Daddy !” Alison yells and jumps in his arms . “Hey , my little Angel , happy birthday !” he kisses her on the cheek . Then he gives her the present . She opens it and the look on her face is priceless . Nothing is more important to her than Greg . She worships him , but she loves me as well . But it was one thing … when I found out I was pregnant , I asked him if I should keep the kid , he looked dazed and told me he didn’t even think a second at abortion . He loves kids and he is taking care of an orphanage with Nick .

The doll that Greg took her will be the most precious toy because it is from him . Those two have a telepathic connection , is amazing . I never seen something like that .

When I was pregnant for the first time , I never knew what to do , but he was reading lots of books and helped me . When I was delivering her , he hold my hand all the time , since my water broke until the moment we heard our daughter’s first cry . It was amazing how he calmed me , how he took her in his arms and gave her to me … I didn’t want to let her go . She was the fruit of our passion , our everlasting love . And I love her so much , but Greg just fell in love with her from their very first moment . And she with him . They do many things behind my back , including parties , he taught her make diving and how to swim . He bought her a doll taller than himself , they called her Sandra . Sandra is her friend , she knows all her secrets .

“Mommy !” Alison yells “help me with the cake !” she smiles when I get t my feet and I go to help her . It’s hard for me to move . Nick helps me up . I’m pregnant in six months . We are going to have another kid , to make our lives happier and to see all our realizations … our realizations are our daughter and our boy . We are going to have a boy and Greg told me this is going to be the mist perfect family ever … and I believe him . He never lies , his eyes … are always telling the truth . I remember that I was jealous when he first presented us Chandra Moore , his replacement , because the girl was damn pretty and she was too close to him . I have to admit that every woman that was close to him was making me jealous .

I never thought that a child can change me , but Alison did , I mean , everyone thought I couldn’t handle with kids , but having Greg with me , I became the best mommy in the world , like she calls me .

After she eats the cake she looks at her father , she always wants to see where he is . There are inseparable . Sometimes I’m sad because he plays with her more than I do … but when she sees me sad , only a little she comes and kisses me on my cheek . She’s amazing , just like Greg . Is so obvious she has his blood …

I have an wonderful husband , I have a lot of friends , a daughter and I am going to have soon a boy . My life is beautiful with the people I love and I never dreamed things could be like that .

This is the story of my life , the life of Sara Sidle-Sanders , the luckiest person in the world .

THE END

^^ Very cute! I actually reviewed on FF. :) I loved the picture you posted too! Sara looks so pretty! (Then again, she always does!)

Hestia: Adorable chant! (I remember seeing you on the Snickers thread! You still visit there?)

Thank you Del for reviewing the story ! I love you !!! This was the very end ... the thing with complete ... I forgot to change it ... my mistake ! And that's one of my fav Sandle pictures !
And Hestia cool poem !

Oh wow Dannielle that was a great ending! :D Alison sounds so adorable! *squeals* :p I want a baby around our house! I think my aunt is going to get pregant soon because everyone keeps having dreams about her having a baby and we keep telling her it's a sign. :lol: I told her if she had a daughter she should name it Sara ;) She thought it was cute because she has two boys already and their names are Samuel and Santo. :lol: It's an S thing.

Aw now I really want a baby. *pouts* :( I want a kid like Alison! Heck, I want a husband like Greg :lol:

Oh My Gahh!!! i love all your work and OMG!! :eek: we're on page 21!! were moving too fast people... and i think i'll came up of an idea abt the name...

Sara/Greg #12: Sandle Kingdom

Sara/Greg #12: He'll Be There For Her

i think thats all...and King Liff hunnie i love your fluffy thoughts and your Dirty thoughts...love them all..seriously hunnie....i really bored tonight cuzz my school is starting soon next week...i hate it.... :mad:

Hello guys! It's 11:00 here and I just finished making my assignments. There are lots of them. :( School and I used to be great friends, now I think it hates me because I think it's just pure torture. :(

No time to read all the posts so I just slowly dragged my scroll. Hello prettypractical. *shares cookies and Blue Hawaiian* Welcome to the Kingdom of Sandle. :D Hope you'll be active here. And if you don't want to drink Blue Hawaiian you can dance around in the Blue Hawaiian funtain and watch out for flying spoiled cake. Don't throw some good batch of food because, Empress Hestia will get angry. ;) Call me Pau, Contessa Pau. Tehee! :lol: :D

I see... K. Naz! Hooray!! I miss you! *hugs* And hope you enjoyed Malaysia. (it was Malaysia, right?) I've never been there but my grandpa had been there (you know, the one who has a storke. :() and he said, it was great! :D Oh and you'll be back to school again? I thought you just got a vacation? Oh K. Naz, if you feel like dying because of school, Im here, let's cry together. :)

I see.. K. Liff! Hooray!! I love the FTOTD and DTOTD. I really took time to read them. FTOTD, Very sweet!! :D DTOTD, :devil: :lol:

M. Dannielle, I'll read your fic at FF.. Kay?? I've already read the first parts and I'm loving them. Good Job!

Speaking of fics, I wrote a really short one shot. I like published it for 5 mins and wrote it 10. :lol: Well, here's the link. Valuable

PS: I love Eva's work. :) And E. Del, my snicker friend so your siggy and she's crazy about it. :D And Hestia thanks for using my cheer! And CSIAleh's name is Alexis. ;)

I also saw, araSgerG, hooray!! :D

As for the names, OMG!! Thread names already?? We're moving too fast. :D

Sara/Greg #12: Sandle-love is so Addcitive.. Addicted yet?
Sara/Greg #12: The Sun Always Shine After the Storm
or simply
Sara/Greg #12: Sun After the Storm

That's all I could think of right now! *off to bed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back