Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naz is back ! Hurray for Naz *hugs* !!!
And Pau , school just sucks sometimes , doesn't it ?
Kat , hip_hugga_lovah . glad you liked the Photo Stories but I ran out of ideas . If anyone can give me an idea on a photo story would be wonderful ! Please !
Aleh ... if we wrote the show ... let's say that GSR would not exist , only Sandle ... a beautiful Sandle love story !

Hey!

Del, I try to pop into the SNickers thread, but often i don't know what to say there :lol: I think you guys are converting me, I'm liking Sandle more and more each day, and now this (and the DL thread) are the first threads i go into! :lol:

Loving the pics! Cute photo stories, Dani! It would be so cool if we wrote the show!

Aww Pau, I know, school can be mean like that, dragging you away from us, but it'll all be over soon, I hope. Mine's over in 4 and a half weeks! Man I hate school! :lol:

*Nicks some cookies then runs off!* Hehe! PSG xxx

Hey ya'll sorry I was gone but I was out of state. Does anyone have ny new fics or stuff?
I need some Sandle....really really soon.
I'm working on something but you'll just have to wait on it. :devil:

Hey, I've got something... a

Sandle Poem of the Day

When you’re with me

When you smile at me
It’s like the sun shining through the clouds
Making a brighter day
When everything is cold and grey.

When you talk to me
It’s like an angel singing quietly
Filling the world around
With the most enchanting melody.

When you touch me
It’s like a soft wind caressing my skin
Sending shivers down my spine
That are like a fire to keep me warm.

My little big world
Is a brighter, warmer place
When you’re with me
And I’m with you.

~~~

And the same with pics (don't show the pic here b/c I guess it's too large)

Hope you like it!

Thanks so much, guys you made me blush! ;) Well I couldn't write such poems without you, you're the inspiration for them!^^

May I add a photo story? I'm in a Sandle mood and wanna seize that! *g*

"Sara", Greg said. "We really need to tell Grissom about us being together."

Sara was worried. "He won't like it. It hasn't been long since we split up, and I'm afraid he he isn't over it yet."

"He has to know the truth! He's our boss, he need to tell him!"

"Tell me what?", a voice from behind Greg asked. It was Grissom. Greg looked at Sara and took a deep breath.
"Listen, Grissom, don't freak out ok? It's just that... well... Sara and I - we're together, and we'll get married in 4 weeks. I thought... you might want to know."

Sara tried to explain it all to Grissom, bu he wouldn't listen. The sadness in his eyes was much too visible. Without further words, he left Greg and Sara alone.

Greg followed his boss with his eyes. "He won't make it it easy for us", he stated.

Sara looked at him. Her eyes were filled with love when she said: "I promised myself to be with you, in good times and in bad, easy or difficult. We'll make it as long as we're together."

Greg returned her smile and took her hand.

Hand in hand they went out of the building and stayed there for a while, watching the lights around them. It was a wonderful scenery. "I'm glad you told him", Sara said quietly. "He's a scientist, he'll have to live with the facts." "Which facts?", Greg teased her and threw her an enquiring look. Sara giggled and squeezed his hand. "Like the fact that I love you, idiot!" Greg wanted to reply in a witty way, but before he could say something, Sara pulled hm towards the SUV. "I wanna go home!", she shouted. "We need to celebrate, and I already know a way how to make the celebaration unforgettable..." Her seducing smile was enough for Greg to follow her...

Wonderful story ... wonderful ! I so love it ... you're the most talented writer I've ever seen ! Congrats !

Danni, loved the picture stories, *sniff* Wish they really did happen. :(

Man, if we wrote the shows...well I don't think little kids would be able to watch it anymore...:devil: All this dirty thinking makes me wish King Liff was here, he'd have a few ideas for the show :lol: Did he go off to mingle with the D/L shippers again? He's King everywhere isn't he? :p

Kat loved the picture story! Hehe He's a scientist, he'll just have to deal with the facts...:lol:

Baroness Carrie has come bringing Blue Hawaiian and positivity cookies for all! *Throws them around* And I made a new movie! This ones kinda sad though :( It's Just To See Her Smile which tells you Greg would do ANYTHING just to see Sara smile. [[And she totally does. ;)]]

*Liff pokes his head in to see if he's still welcomed by all the sandle love*

Hi everybody! Sorry for being MIA - again! It's a crazy time right now for me, so sorry about that! :) Anyways, first of all, thanks to everyone who's posted fics, photofics, and the poems (Kat your poem was gorgious). They are all magnificent and I thank you for keeping me sandle-y sane! :lol:

All this dirty thinking makes me wish King Liff was here, he'd have a few ideas for the show
Hun, if we wrote the show, half of the episodes we shoot would never make it on air! Partly due to the ratings shooting up beyond M as well as the fact that we'd keep all the original recordings to ourselves! :devil:

hahaha, so perhaps it's not a good idea for me to write the show huh, :lol: but ideas? I have plenty!

Fluffy Thought Of The Day:

His eyes fluttered as the morning's rays filtered through the half open blinds, the shadows playing along the ceiling like careless children. Generally he wasn't a morning person, his job not allowing the pleasure of guaranteed sleep. Because of that, you're forced to get as much sleep as possible.

Yawning, Greg smiled at the warmth the sun left on his skin, leaving him pleasantly content. Stretching slightly to get the kinks out of his muscles, he turned to his side, only to come face to face with that he considered being the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. There, lying, head pillowed on his shoulder lay his love, her soft dark hair flowing over his bare chest.

Gone was the man who once admired the beauty of looks, leaving only the man that now admires the beauty within, his smile doing little to reflect the happiness within.

Suppressing another yawn Greg moved to lie on his side, nudging the beauty on his arm slightly to wake her up. "Sara...," he whispered whilst running his hands languidly over her bare arms. "Wake up honey," he continued, grinning cheekily as Sara stirred.

"Go back to sleep Greg," groaned Sara, after getting up momentarily to glance at the clock.

Chuckling slightly, he nudged her once more. "We gotta get to work babe."

Getting up, Sara turned on him, leaving her lying on top of his warm body. She glared at him, "Yeah, in 2 hours you idiot!" said Sara threateningly.

Un-phased by her tone of annoyance, Greg merely flashed a grin, knowing that she couldn't stay mad at him for long. "I just wanted to lay with you a while before we have to get up," he replied, tightening his arms around her to pull her closer. Softly, he ran his fingers along his bare back, eliciting a soft yet content groan from Sara.

Dirty Thought Of The Day:

Sara: *rolls over Greg* ...Again?

Greg: *nods* Thought you'd never ask babe

Sara: So what number would this be? I've lost count...

Greg: 5 times tonight, around....10 today.

Sara: Really?

Greg: *nods* I kept count, what do you think the big numbers on the computer screen meant?

:devil: I'll leave it all up to you guess what they're doing...again, and again...and again!

Oh, and just a request from poor lil' ol me. Can someone re-post another name-list of this thread? I havent been here in a while and there've been new people, old people coming back...people I've promptly forgotten the names off....err...yes! I demand it! :lol: - please?

...are there any supernatural fans in here? :) just askin

Liff, dear! Of course you're still loved =) We missed you over here...you like another ship correct?? I heard something about it.

^^ Well, Sandle is not the only pairing I ship, if that's what you mean dear.

I'm a fully fledged D/L shipper :D

I also ship CatNip - which is just as hawt as DL and Sandle! I like SNickers too!....gosh, I like everyone, though I'm not as bad as Del !! :lol: Hun where are you?! *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back