Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Ahhh, *Evil strikes up in Delia and she is forced to steal Eric from Ericloca!*

How's everyone today?

Kat sweetie: Lovely quote as always! :D I love the movie you chose!

Danni, loved the realizations update. YAY FOR SANDLE KIDS! :lol:

Sabser, that song explains their situation so well! Poor Greggo, but HE SHALL WAIT FOREVER FOR HIS LOVE! :D [[I will be so mad if he gets a girlfriend next season]] :(

Kat, loved the quote, especially this part:
Erica Jong in How to Save Your Own Life (1977)

What a coincidence :p

Well, I'm off to go to my dad's for father's day. And to explain to him that Sandle is waaaaay better than GSR. He shall crack in his old age!! :devil: ok not really old, but whatever. :lol:

Oh, I need to read Eva's story too! :eek: *runs*

Congrats on your 100 posts . Why do you wanna steal my Eric , Del ? *cries* Car ,Kat , thanks for the comments on the vid , really sweet ! Btw , is anyone here a fan of rock music ?

Dani, I think Del wants to steal your eric because he's so damn cute! lol! I like rock music, Dani, although country and pop are more my thing. i'll listen to anything tho, as long as it's not hip-hop or anything like that.

BTW, love your banner Del! I still believe in SNickers too!!!

*smiles* Eric is cute , of course ! I like all music types , no exception , but rock is more my thing ! Falco , Radiohead , Bon Jovi , Metallica , Aerosmith ... even Marilyn Manson !We know Greg likes rock ... but what type of music does Sara like ?

@Dani: I love rock music, punk rock, alternative, metal... Bon Jovi's become quite soft imho, but their songs are just great! I used some of them for my D/L vids, but haven't found one for Sandle yet. But I'm sure they have Sandle songs, too! Well, I also listen to mainstream music, but I prefer rock in the disco and while driving.

Hm I don't know Sara's taste in music, maybe something to chill out with. She and Greg should just meet and he'll show her his large... erm... collection of discs... :devil: and show her some cool moves in his bedroom... :devil: (Sorry I couldn't help it, I needed some dirty thoughts...)

You and your dirty thoughts (even if the idea is not bad ...)
Wonderful ! But we need to find out what music does Sara likes ... have you seen an ep where she was listening music in her ? I was thinking that she doesn't hate rock because in Burn Out Greg was listening rock and she looked like she liked it !

Yes I know which scene you're refering to. Grissom comes into the lab in which Sara and Greg are working, and the music's on. Grissom turns it off. Greg looks confused and Grissom says: "Didn't we talk about this once before, Greg?" and Greg looks kind of guilty, then Sara looks at Grissom and says: "I'm the one who turned the music on." Very cute!

Wow. I haven't been here in forever, and I'm feeling kind of lost. :( I really need to catch up.
I do see though that you are talking about Sara's taste in music. I don't really know what she likes. Has it ever been discussed actually on the show? And the episode where she takes the blame for turning on the music was so cute. :)

Hey it's Sandles21! What's up? :) Good to see you around these parts.

GregsLabRat said:
Well, I'm off to go to my dad's for father's day. And to explain to him that Sandle is waaaaay better than GSR. He shall crack in his old age!! :devil: ok not really old, but whatever. :lol:
I want to wish eveyone and their fathers here a Happy fathers day (even if they don't celebrate it. Just hug your dad/guardian and tell them you love them). Unless they ship GSR, then tell them you'll love them if they like sandle! :lol: (I kid, I kid...)

And this time, I actually will read a fanfic I told myself I'd read. After this post I'm going straight to read Eva's fic. After all, she had to get over some serious sandle block to write it. ;) (I still have to read Danielle's fic, and I think another fic but I'm checking out Eva's because it's a one-shot and waiting for new chapters is... not one of my strong points. I try to be patient, but there's a reason I only write ficlets. :D)

So it looks like so far you're all talking about sandle bands and the evilness of TPTB! Carry on. :cool:

PSG: I need you over at the Snickers thread, honey! I miss you there. :) I still believe in Snickers... but I still prefer (just by a little margin) Sandle! :)

Ericloca: Cute sandle photo story! I also reviewed your "One and Only love" fic.. It was really VERY adorable! :D I really liked it.

Sandles21: Missed you! Good to have you back! Your siggy rules!

You know...I think that this is the best shipper on all three shows. It really is. And the best thread. 'Cause we have all of our Sandle stuff of the day and such. Yeah we're cool!

Good morning , guys ! How are you doing , my favorite shippers ?
Thanks Del for reviwing my story and I am really glad you enjoyed it .
Sandle Quote Of The Day
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. - Sophocles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back