Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del, you're here! :D Hooray!! *huggles* I have a question.. Is there still a Sandle Award? With Liff's DTOTD, I'm kind of leaning for Catherine to win. :D

And I love the motto, Naz. And Congratulations! :) Hooray!! Tell us about the baby if it's born. :) And yeah.. I got the fireworks from SIMS.. hehehe! :D

yeah...since i came out with the idea....i think i should give it on behalf of my dearest Del but shut it!!! i dont have the cup :lol: Del....i think you should give it to...erm...ouh yah Natalie... :lol: juz kidding...

because of Natalie, greg will get Sara :D thats why i love her.... :D *dance around the funtain*

List of shippies:
YouandMe1105
SaraStar (Eva)
Dutchie (Nikki)
kissmesweet (Delia aka Del)
sandersidle (Katie)
GregsLabRat (Carrie)
luvincsi (Paula aka Pau)
SandleDL (Katja aka Kat)
greg_sara_love (Naz)
araSgerG
Sabser
Nami (Lisa)
csimonkey
edog
jue
LoveCSI
PintSizeGenius (Soph)
CathStokes (Lynn)
gregslabmouse (Loki)
hui
messermonroe (Liff)
catey1234
--
--
normal_511wss_152.jpg

Sara + Greg realize that Grissom videotaped them doing some dirty things as they look through some photographs that Grissom printed.
Sara: I don't believe it... Grissom videotaped us! That pervert! I can't believe he did that!
Greg: (nods) Hey, we don't look half bad... What's the big deal?
Sara: Hmmm, (considers) True.
Greg: We kinda have nice bodies.
Sara: That we do.
Greg: You look pretty good there...
Sara: Haha, you don't look half bad.
Greg: Yep.
Sara: So... Looks like I'm not the only one who saw everything.... Grissom did too.
Greg: (gasps) That PERVERT!
Sara: What's the big deal...? We look good there.
--
--
fannysmackin_after_attack_0002.jpg

What was really happening and we didn't get to see during the SECRET SANDLE COMMERCIAL:
Sara and Greg are still at the scene of Fannysmackin' when our poor Greg (our hero!) was beaten :(, Sara comforts him and holds his hand.
Sara: Oh my God, thank God you're stabilized.
Greg: Yeah, well. You're not getting rid of me that easily. *smirks*
Sara: I can't believe it. You--you could have died
Greg: But I didn't. I held on.
Sara: That's really brave.
Greg: You know what I did?
Sara: What?
Greg: I kept on thinking of all the things I have yet to tell you...
Sara: Like what?
Greg: Like I love you and I want to grow old with you and spend my life with you. I want to have children with you. I want to be with you forever.
Sara: What?
Greg: Oh, yeah and I want to marry you.
Sara: (flabbergasted) You--you do?!?!
Greg: Yeah, I do. I--I kind of love you.
Sara: Oh my God! *laughs, then bends down, slowly and carefully kisses him!*
Sara and Greg pull apart after an adorable kiss.
Sara: Does it really hurt?
Greg: This?
Sara: What else?
Greg: It kinda does...
Sara: So you can't... do stuff?
Greg: Nah, it doesn't hurt that badly!
--
--
Oh and guys, I'm so sorry for being so lame and so slow... SO BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND--HERE IS THE SANDLE AWARD!

sandleawardlm8.gif

Here's... the Sandle AWARD
*Lame drumming music plays, while everyone dances!*
And this week's Sandle award goes to...
THE SHIPPING BUDDIES OVER AT TALKCSI SANDLE THREAD!

Evidence:
1. The shippy Sandle lovers here are the most cuteyful people around!
2. We have the best OF-THE-DAY STUFF!
3. We do dances with Swami hats!
4. We like a dirty Sandle!

Previous Winners:
Week 1: Eric for supporting the Sandle ship.
Week 2: Sara Sidle for being so sweet to our Greggo in 'Fannysmackin'!
Week 3: Lady Heather for trying to break GSR up and spending the night with Grissom, meanwhile Sara could be doing Greg instead! :) However, things got so rough... Greg's bedsprings broke! So they had to do it on the floor instead. :eek:

EDIT: But Natalie is EVIL! :lol:
Love the quote, Naz... Where's theres Greg, there must be Sara!

Okay.. That's it. I changed my mind. I, Paula aka luvincsi would like to nominate, Natalie for the Sandle Award.

Why??

Because I agree with Naz and her intention is.. to hide Sara for Greg to SAVE her. :D

Wow! I feel like Im in an election. Hehehe! :D

EDIT:

I just spotted the REAL winners.

Yay! WE won the Award.. all of us!! Hooray. Congratulations to me, to you, all of us!! *throws confetti, cake, Blue Hawaiian, cookies and Swami hats*

This is so exciting.. And I agree with us having the BEST OF THE DAY STUFF.. And I think we're the only ones who do. :) :D Hooray!

My Speech: (Hope no one minds)
First of all, WOW! Hehehe! :D Well, I really think we deserve this. We're the greatest bunch ever. And thanks for being the greatest bunch ever. Thanks for being a good family to me. Yeah.. I consider you guys my family not just buddies. :D

*opens a champagne bottle and takes a sip from her glass and forces a fake smile for the weird taste of alcohol* Hehe! (I don't drink! But this is a celebration.. :D)

*lifts glass* To us!

YAY!!!we won...ehem ehem...I would like to thank my mother, my father and my friends here. And i would like to thank Sara and Greg..without you this wouldnt be possible..and i would like to thank to all my fans :lol: :lol: juz kidding...

im glad that we all win... :D

hmm...let me guess, Natalie didnt tell where sara was to grissom but during the SSCB, she told everything to greg... Go get her Greg! be a knight in a shiny armor...go save princess sara :D

But Natalie is EVIL!
Okay, let's just leave Nat so I am going back to Catherine for the next one. :D ;) Hehe! :D

And Naz, I am a fan of yours so.. you're welcome! Haha! :lol: But Im really a fan! :D

And those captions are superb! :D Really sweet. The first one was funny and the second one is just sweet. :D

thank you Pau im also your fan...i am everybody's fan here.... :D well....hmm..yeah she's pure evil :lol: i really want greg to save sara...if someone else does *cough* Grissom *cough* i will smash the television :lol: :lol:

Thank you. *takes a bow* And yeah.. Im a fan of everyone here. :) Haha! :lol: Naz, i think you're not the only one who'll do that. :D

Well, Im out of here. See you tomorrow! God Bless! :D

ooh...then, lets smash the television together :D sandle love has brighten my day guys...and i hope that it did the same to you too :D hooray for sandle!!! kies then..im out too...thank you and goodnight!! :D

Wow I've been away for far too long!
So what is this? A Sandle award? :eek: Wow that's... awesome! We really deserve it!
My speech:
"Oh my god, that's... I don't know what to say, this came so unexpectedly. Well first of all I want to thank my friends at the Sandle thread, it wouldn't have been possible without you. You're always there when I need you and together we make it through he good times and the bad *sniffs* Furthermore I want to thank TPTB for giving us Greg and Sara, you're great! And last but not least I wanna *wipes away tears* I wanna *takes out handkerchief* oh my god, this is too much for me *cries* Dammit however, what shall I say but that we're the best damn shippers in the world! Spread Sandle love!!!"
(you should probably not take this too seriously :p)

I love the idea of a SFDOTD, wow we're so creative, it's amazing!

I've been gone a day and come to a Sandle Family Dialogue of the Day? Wow. And an award! Neat. :D
I need some cheering up... it's been a long day for me. :( A fuse shorted out in my room (only my room), and I might not get to see my friend again for a while. I really wanted to see her tomorrow of all days.

But enough about that, I want in on that Blue Hawaiian funtain! It looks like fun. And no more throwing around cake, okay gals? Cake is for eating not fighting. ;)

Sandle love is going strong.
When shipping sandle, you can't go wrong!
Positivity, peeps.
:)
(that's my mini cheer for today)

Yeah finally someone's here, hi Hestia! Love that cheer, we can all learn it and then go to TPTB - just to make sure we get enough Sandle in season 8! :D
Anyway, I have to go to bed now. (Sometimes I have this indistinct notion that I live in the wrong time zone... :() I wanted to go earlier but was caught again by a wonderful ff filled with Sandle angst! ;)
See you tomorrow! *huggles everyone*

EDIT: my first attempt at making an icon - result can be seen on the left^^ (I really need to practise... which programs do you use for your banners, icons, wallies?)

Hey guys, look what I got here! I wrote a definition for "cuteyful" and booked it up to urban dictionary: click here to see!

Yay! Congrats to us on the award!
Oh God, where's Liff and everyone else? Where's my SaraStar?

Haha! :lol: Love the speech Kat.. and you did a good job with your icon. (I have no idea how to make one. Sad, i know. :()
Sandle love is going strong.
When shipping sandle, you can't go wrong!
Positivity, peeps.
(that's my mini cheer for today)
Love the cheer Hestia.. Hope you'll feel much better. *shares cookies* And I won't throw some more cake. *keeps some slices of cake in pocket for snack later ;)*

And that's is so cool Del! Really!!
Especially used for talking about secret glances, Secret Sandle Commercial Breaks and shower scenes.
Hehe! :D Really cute! :D

And yeah.. where's King Liff and Bestie Eva?? I miss the FTOTD and DTOTD and SPOTD.. And I miss csimonkey, CSI_Fray, araSgerG and hollie.. Guys, where are you?? :(

===============

Oh.. Hestia, Happee Sandly Birthday! Today is your birthday right? June 6? I can see that cake beside your name. Well.. Happee Sandly Birthday to you. :D :)

*sings with the Sandle Buddies*
[The tune of the song is Happy Unbirthday from "Alice in Wonderland"]
Sandle-buddies: A happee Sandly Birthday
Hestia: For me?
Sandle-buddies: For you.
Sandle-buddies: A happee Sandly Birthday
Hestia: For me?
Sandle-buddies: For you! Now blow the candle out, my dear and make your wish come true! A Happe Sandly Birthday to you!!

*throws confetti and gives Hestia the cake*
Make a wish!

7.gif

(Sorry that the cake doesn't look that good. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back