Ryan Wolfe and Eric Delko

Their friendship isreally interesting. Could you all remember how Ryan reacted when Eric was shot? He was gonna kill the man. That's no doubt there is friendship there. Sometimes they show it in their weird ways..
Well you can't deny Ryan's friendship towards Delko. I love the scene when he visited Eric and when he was waiting for the DNA results. He was so worried for him.
Then, when he wanted to kill the guard I kinda hoped that Calleigh and the other policemen would have helped him :lol: . Seriously that was a brilliant reaction for Ryan to show his friendhip with Delko :thumbsup:

Their friendship isreally interesting. Could you all remember how Ryan reacted when Eric was shot? He was gonna kill the man. That's no doubt there is friendship there. Sometimes they show it in their weird ways..
Well you can't deny Ryan's friendship towards Delko. I love the scene when he visited Eric and when he was waiting for the DNA results. He was so worried for him.
Then, when he wanted to kill the guard I kinda hoped that Calleigh and the other policemen would have helped him :lol: . Seriously that was a brilliant reaction for Ryan to show his friendhip with Delko :thumbsup:
Ryan does show his friendship(or at least he tries)Eric just doesn't appear to feel as strongly as Ryan does. I still think Eric tolerates Ryan,or thinks he's okay to hang with at times.Of course,it does sound as if the team may hang out after work hours so maybe things will improve somewhat.

Last edited:
I think Eric tries to show it every once in a while, usually by just being a jokester, but you can tell there's some akwardness there between them.
The caring shows when it comes down to either of them being hurt, but for the most part they will probably always have this back & forth relationship. As long as it never get's to the point of them beating each other up or wrestling around on the floor like two idiots then I don't mind the little tiffs here & there.

I think Eric tries to show it every once in a while, usually by just being a jokester, but you can tell there's some akwardness there between them.
The caring shows when it comes down to either of them being hurt, but for the most part they will probably always have this back & forth relationship. As long as it never get's to the point of them beating each other up or wrestling around on the floor like two idiots then I don't mind the little tiffs here & there.
Akwardness is a good way to describe the relationship.They do show caring when one is hurt,and that is important.

Akwardness is a good way to describe the relationship.They do show caring when one is hurt,and that is important.

Yeah, that screencap of Ryan outside of Eric's hospital room is very telling. Ryan's got his head leaned against the doorframe and he looks very sad.

Hey, Im the creator of this thread, first i want to apologize for my wrong spellings in the thread header. And second of all, I agree with so many of you guys in here, and Im glad i am not the only having concerns 'bout the relationship between eric and ryan. Keep posting, I think this subject is very interresting.:)

How come there wasn't any csi episode past monday, "smoke gets in your csis:"
I live in denmark so i dont know, hehe:lol:

"Smoke gets in your csis" will air next monday, february 2nd. We are all itchy waiting for it, you should take a look at the spoiler thread if you wanna see people freaking out! :lol:And maybe share wehat you thing about it!;)

Their friendship isreally interesting. Could you all remember how Ryan reacted when Eric was shot? He was gonna kill the man. That's no doubt there is friendship there. Sometimes they show it in their weird ways..:p

Yea I remember that scene. And those scenes that apear once in a while, i love, also the one in nailed at the end, like i mentoined before, but still i somehow think that thier relationship could be much better if eric didnt act so defensiv sometimes, like in the deluca motel where ryan is concerned bout is home. But we still have to remeber thier past events that they had together, they arent the best events for laying a foundation to a friendship, and everything is a process, so i think maybe in likeseason 9 or 10, their relationship will be different, if ryan doesnt screw things up or eric does losen up a little.

They do seem to care for each other, I mean, it shows when one or the other is in serious danger. They just aren't that close. Armen, I agree, Delko can be very defensive and this kinda stops them being close.

What I hated about Horacio´s "murder" is that everyone seemed to suspect Ryan was responsable of it, or at least a complice of the "killer". Iam sure he wouldn´t have suspect his friends and co-workers.

^^^ I think that was the whole point though just to give the arc some added drama. Eric didn't just immediatly suspect Ryan as Horatio's killer; it was the circumstances that lead him to think of the possiblitly that Ryan had something to do with it.

If it had been reversed & the suspicion lead to Eric instead of Ryan then I'm sure they would've done the same thing in having the others look at Eric with guilt - the problem is that the audience would never have bought that Eric would kill H.
Not that we would've ever bought that Ryan could've been a vicious killer either, but he was a better candidate for this type of scenario given that he had been fired & TPTB played him out to be more suspicious. It never would've worked the other way around.

As much as I enjoy their "irreconcilable differences" at times, I would like to see them move away from it a tad. The team dynamic is already suffering with all of them on this show.

I suppose this could be a good time to bring this up....it's mostly speculation of course, but it does regard the Eric/Ryan topic.

Long story short, in epi 20 Ryan is beaten & forced to cover a crime to save Billy's life. Of course the team (in this topic ERIC) will again "wonder" about Ryan's actions.
I'm very anxious to see what happens between these 2. It's apparent that Ryan is only doing this for the sake of a life, so in his defence, I would absolutely love to see Eric feel guilty over his suspicions.
Sometimes they can be understandable, but given in this epi Ryan will have gone through hell all the while his co-worker will lay into him for Lord knows what - I hope that by the end Eric will have a better understanding of the situation, & of Ryan's motives. A little slap in the face of reality wouldn't hurt Eric much. It seems as though it's time that this team starts thinking of everyone... & not just themselves.

About Ryan Wolfe & Eric Delko.
I always think that it would be interesting if someone told Eric how Ryan reaccted
when he was shot in the head. Do you remember he was very angry and agressive with Keeler? (The man who shot Delko) If Calleigh hadn´t stop him, he would have kicked him. I think Eric never realized Ryan was worry for him too.

It's like they both really care about each other (friend-wise) but hate to show it. They MUST be constantly arguing. Every time you think they're going to be the next Eric and Speed, they turn into Eric and season 3 Ryan again....

Despite Eric's original dislike for Ryan back in season 3, I think the characters have developed a genuine respect and friendship over the year. Yeah, they have their differences at times. Eric often questions Ryan's procedures and actions. (He suspected Ryan was involved with Horatio's shooting, and I'm sure that he will also question Ryans actions in the upcoming 7.20 episode when Ryan is supposed to be forced to botch an investigation) Eric often jumps to conclusions rather quickly like he did in 7.01. I hope that in 7.20, Eric takes a moment to think that Ryan would never deliberately screw up a case and that there may be something behind Ryan's actions.

Eric often jumps to conclusions rather quickly like he did in 7.01. I hope that in 7.20, Eric takes a moment to think that Ryan would never deliberately screw up a case and that there may be something behind Ryan's actions
I would be surprised if Eric actually stopped and thought there may be something behind Ryan's actions.He will most likely come to that conclusion after he accuses Ryan of deliberately screwing up,of course I would be happy to be wrong.

I could understand where Eric was coming from in Resurrection, IF Ryan was newer. But after 4 seasons you think he would have more trust. The scene with the cell phone surprised me. Even Calleigh thought he did it. But I personally would definitely have more trust in someone I've known for so long.

From what I've read in the spoilers for 7.20,
Eric is still being suspicious of Ryan! It's so stupid! I hope he feels really bad once he figures out what happens. Maybe it will be a breakthrough.

Back