Ryan Wolfe and Eric Delko

Florry86
Plus the fact he suspected Ryan was responsible for H's murder...well that was pretty serious.
Nobody had the slightest suspect towards Ryan. Nobody but Eric. Why???
Just to point out that at one moment Calleigh also suspected. When they called the number on the screen and Ryan picked up both Eric and her went to comfront him. Ryan told Eric to relax because it was not how it looked and Calleigh responded "Really? Because it looks like you and Caldwell are responsible for Horatio's murder." Then Ryan told her "Really? Cause you're wrong." And she answered "He texted you It's done". Ryan anwered he was following orders and Eric asked him from who and he said from Horatio. Right there Calleigh said she didn't believe anything he was saying. So even if she wasn't as quick as Eric to suspect Ryan she did doubt him.
Well that was a completely different situation since they both saw Ryan's phone number with the message text. Obviously, in that situation she had to think "hey, is Ryan involved in this stuff?" Obviously in the moment he was an official suspect.
What I was actually referring to is the first scenes at the airport. There was no way anybody could suspect Ryan. He left the interrogation and Calleigh was angry, but didn't suspect Ryan even when Eric was immediatly thinking of him as H's killer. Same thing happened when Eric was there with Natalia and Natalia asked him "you're not thinking of Ryan, are you?" or something like this.
IMO, those are completely different situations. Eric immediatly thought it was Ryan, Calleigh didn't even think about the slightest possibility of it to happen.

Of course seeing his phone number on H's practical killer...well that was completely different ;)

Yeah but the fact remains she suspected. Plus Eric didn't say he was sure Ryan was involved at the airport he just said something wasn't right cause he got there too quick. And he was right cause Ryan did get there quick and things were not like they appeared to be. Just as Calleigh when they saw that Ryan picked up then he said "it all makes sense now". All he had was a feeling that things were not as they appeared and that Ryan was somehow involved in them. And actually he was right, Ryan was involved in the whole setup and things were not how they appeared. When they saw it was Ryan's phone then they both concluded the worst.

Yeah but the fact remains she suspected. Plus Eric didn't say he was sure Ryan was involved at the airport he just said something wasn't right cause he got there too quick. And he was right cause Ryan did get there quick and things were not like they appeared to be. Just as Calleigh when they saw that Ryan picked up then he said "it all makes sense now". All he had was a feeling that things were not as they appeared and that Ryan was somehow involved in them. And actually he was right, Ryan was involved in the whole setup and things were not how they appeared. When they saw it was Ryan's phone then they both concluded the worst.
Well I guess we totally disagree on the the concept of "suspecting a person" ;).
That's all I can say right now.

I think you misunderstood what I meant. Let's put in these terms. Whenever it's time to suspect Ryan, Eric is the first one to do it and he easily jumps on conclusions in these situations ;).

But I guess we still disagree on this, as well :)

Eric actually said at the airport to Natalia,"It was Wolfe".He suspected the worse before the phone text,and even then things weren't as they appeared.

Eric actually said at the airport to Natalia,"It was Wolfe".He suspected the worse before the phone text,and even then things weren't as they appeared.

Actually he said "Where's Wolfe?"

But I guess we just see things differently so we can agree to disagree. It's an interesting topic and it can go either way depending on how you see the characters and which one you sympathize with more :).

hiphugger17;857533[quote said:

But I guess we just see things differently so we can agree to disagree. It's an interesting topic and it can go either way depending on how you see the characters and which one you sympathize with more :).
I stand corrected.Yup,we can agree to disagree:)

He also said "soemthing is not right, he was here too quick and now I can't locate H's body". Natalia had to tell him "He is one of us"!.
So yeah he was suspecting Ryan.

Has Ryan ever suspected Delko? No I don't hink so ;)

Totally agree with this :)

As far as Eic and Calleigh having doubts over Ryans involvement in horatios "murder". I don't see it as being any less trusting of him. Something didn't feel right and when something doesn't feel right, no matter how good friends you are with a guy, you still ask yourself questions. In csi Brass thought Warrick was guilty of Gedda's murder. Granted he and Warrick were not as good friends as warrick and Nick. Still it shows that everyones faith in friends can be tested.

I've only just got into CSI miami. I'm still catching up, but I like the friction. I wouldn't want them ever to have the same kind of friendship as Warrick/Nick. You know they're still friends. It just keeps it interesting.

The fact that Delko suspected Ryan was something strange at first. You know, you get there, have the news and..pam...why did you get here so fast? I can understand his "CSI skills" taking over but, God, one thing at the time! :guffaw:

I really hated him in that moment, even because Ryan reaction was so strong...Cal wanted to catch the guy and I would have liked more a "team against the bad guy" instead of Eric against Ryan! I showed that sometimes that team strenght doesn't work anymore!:(
Of course, as hiphugger17 said before, it depends on who someone simpathize, I like Ryan, so I could not think about him as a murderer and traitor!

I think alot of the E/R drama in 'Resurrection' was also for play. They needed something to keep viewers suspecting Ryan did something bad...& what better way than to also have a co-worker be suspicious of his actions. Eric was the perfect candidate to play that part because of thier on-going, back & forth, I like you I hate you relationship.

I don't get angry at either boys, but in the last epi where Eric had a small hissy over Ryan suspecting the amnesiac guy was a murderer - well- I thought he needed to take a pill & try to get over it. I sympathize with his character because it obviously made him think of his own head problems, but still, Ryan had done no wrong in that situation so I thought it was a little uncalled for.

I think alot of the E/R drama in 'Resurrection' was also for play. They needed something to keep viewers suspecting Ryan did something bad...& what better way than to also have a co-worker be suspicious of his actions. Eric was the perfect candidate to play that part because of thier on-going, back & forth, I like you I hate you relationship.

I don't get angry at either boys, but in the last epi where Eric had a small hissy over Ryan suspecting the amnesiac guy was a murderer - well- I thought he needed to take a pill & try to get over it. I sympathize with his character because it obviously made him think of his own head problems, but still, Ryan had done no wrong in that situation so I thought it was a little uncalled for.

Bingo, MJ. You hit the nail on the head about Resurrection. About Head Case- I think Ryan also realized why Eric was acting that way and that's probably why Ryan stayed as calm as he did. Me myself, I would have trouble staying calm if someone was yelling at me like that. :lol:

I think overall the Eric/Ryan relationship is quite believable. You are never going to be best friends with all the people you work with. And if you see them all day every day, and the csi's seem to work long hours, you do get into silly arguments.
I do think that generally they like each other. And I think Ryan tries quite hard to be Eric's friend. Eric has already lost a best friend, probably has some issues still about the whole Ryan replacing Speed thing. But I agree with what was said before, he does seem too quick to blame Ryan for things. But didn't Natalia say in one epi to him, 'you have some trust issues.' I think that must be true!

Hey, Im the creator of this thread, first i want to apologize for my wrong spellings in the thread header. And second of all, I agree with so many of you guys in here, and Im glad i am not the only having concerns 'bout the relationship between eric and ryan. Keep posting, I think this subject is very interresting.:)

How come there wasn't any csi episode past monday, "smoke gets in your csis:"
I live in denmark so i dont know, hehe:lol:

Hey, Im the creator of this thread, first i want to apologize for my wrong spellings in the thread header. And second of all, I agree with so many of you guys in here, and Im glad i am not the only having concerns 'bout the relationship between eric and ryan. Keep posting, I think this subject is very interresting.:)

How come there wasn't any csi episode past monday, "smoke gets in your csis:"
I live in denmark so i dont know, hehe:lol:

"Smoke gets in your csis" will air next monday, february 2nd. We are all itchy waiting for it, you should take a look at the spoiler thread if you wanna see people freaking out! :lol:And maybe share wehat you thing about it!;)

Their friendship isreally interesting. Could you all remember how Ryan reacted when Eric was shot? He was gonna kill the man. That's no doubt there is friendship there. Sometimes they show it in their weird ways..:p

Back