Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

That would've been awesome, if Ryan told her because he knew it was her.

Ooooh, I like snarky Ryan!

What if Oompa Loompa comes after Valera, try to pin it on her?

I kinda want them to accuse Valera (red herring, of course!) and I want Ryan to defend her. That would make me oh, so happy. So, so happy.

Then she can thank him with some nookie.

botibliss.jpg

That's totally Ryan's shirt.

I must agree with what you all say. Valera in vests must turn him on. I'm sure she doesn't mind it.

Ryan would so defend Valera if they accused her. 'Cause he knows she wouldn't do something like that. Very cute. Besides he did feel responsible for getting her suspended so he doesn't want that to happen again.

Thatd be kind of neat. A year after being partially responsible for her suspension, Ryan actually keeps Valera from getting fired. He could launch his own little investigation. And no one would believe him except maybe Horatio and then he would exonerate her of blame.

And then they'd make sweet sweaty kinky love.

See? Now that would be a good storyline. Why can't the writers just let us write for the show?

Snake accuses Valera. Eric takes her side (ugh). Ryan is the only one who believes Valera wouldn't do that. People start questioning him, does he really believe her or does he just feel guilty because he kinda got her suspended the first time around? Of course, in the end it's revealed Ryan is right, and someone else *coughsnakecough* is the mole. Everyone lives happily ever after.

Nookie ensues.

Yay! Now I would watch that episode over and over again. And at the end when Valera gives Ryan a big ol' kiss and takes him to her house to have some kinky sex, Calleigh will smack Eric over the head for believing the Snake and they'll go into a closet somewhere...

Bah. Too long without any posts. Shame on us...again. :lol:

Anyway, does anybody know if BB is in The Score?

Back