Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

But hey, no news is good news. It's better to have no scenes than bad scenes, and we all know how good this show is at screwing up the characters.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a spoiler but better safe than sorry.

Valera wasn't in 'paypack' which sucked ass, it was all about Snake Lady and her orange skin. Doesn't she know that everyone's favorite DNA tech is Valera? She needs to get clued in, by Ryan...with a shovel.

Valera wasn't in 'paypack' which sucked ass, it was all about Snake Lady and her orange skin. Doesn't she know that everyone's favorite DNA tech is Valera? She needs to get clued in, by Ryan...with a shovel.
Hey, we all know a shovel IS the best was to kill a snake. I'm for it. Go Wolfe! Attack!

The only positive thing about no Valera was that she couldn't screw around with someone TOTALLY UNSUITED FOR HER AND DOWNRIGHT NASTY..............unlike Eric did. :mad:

I'm still thinking the Snake Serpenthead Huzzy is the mole.............

Ryan needs to warn Valera..............protect her..........love her............and so on and so forth! :D

I'm still thinking the Snake Serpenthead Huzzy is the mole.............
I'm starting to think that way too. When Ryan said something to the snake lady and I forgot his name :confused:
I kept thinking he told the mole he knew about her.
I hope this makes sense :D

Back