Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

:lol: Skippy and Valera.

You know, if Ryan told Valera he hasn't gone to see a doctor, she'd totally hit him. And then she'd drag him to the parking lot, get him in her car, and take him to go see a doctor. Valera means business.

She'd also figure out naughty ways to get him to take his medicine every day. Boy, Ryan would wake up in the morning begging for his medication!

I think I just started a new fic. Noooooo. I'll never finish all these stories.

I didn't see Valeras name for this upcoming episode.
Is there any way I can smack the writers head and tell them to write a hot scene between the two of them? :lol:

Get yourself a copy of the Official Idiot's Guide to Stalking, a plane ticket to LA, and a dream.

Make sure you smack them double, nay, triple, for each one of us.

At least we have fanfic. Oh, wait, no we don't. Write, people!

I'm sorry Carol...after all of that smacking, I still don't think that they would get it.

TPTB aren't smart enough to even give Boti more screentime. Her time is being given to that Snake Lady (and that's annother story altogether).

:D

No Valera? Please tell me you are joking! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Snake Lady is stealing her time again.

Ryan needs to get agressive and show Eric up in the "playa" department and get it on with Valera while they lock the snake lady's orange oompa loompa self in a broom closet

Every time I see Boti's coffee commercial I crack up. Imagine poor Ryan trying to reason with Valera before she gets her coffee. She'd pulverize him.

Not that he'd mind.

Ryan's gonna lose Valera if he does't wake up and smell the coffee. If course the coffee might be poured over his head before he realizes it :devil:
Ths snake lady has to go :mad:

Monday after Ryan said "well, maybe it's for the best..." to Eric, for just a second I hoped he would say "cuz my woman's Maxi and you and that snake cow can take the target off us!"

Sigh...no such luck. :(

Natalia is a succubus! Ugh. Calleigh and Maxine should really "take care of her," and then totally quarantine Eric and Ryan.

How do you kill a succubus? I bet Maxine knows.

Well, Valera made a point to notice that Ryan didn't drop off the evidence, right? Well, I just thought the whole ep was way OOC for Wolfe cuz there is no way he'd ever pass up a meeting with Maxine. Wouldn't happen. I don't care if he ran his hummer off a bridge and into a whirlpool.

I know, he always mentions when he has to take some evidence to Maxine. He loves it.

But am I the only one who thought Max heard when he was talking to Horatio? Would make a great scene if she later asked him how the eye appointment went, and stuff. Pity I don't have much time to write these days.

Back