Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

:lol: It's true! Aw. I was gonna make an icon, but those blinds, ugh. Hopefully they'll start getting more screen time now that Snake has claimed... can't even finish the sentence.

Do you think Ryan is into Snake? If his heart gets broken, would Valera be there for him and comfort him?

I think she'd most likely whack him over the head and tell him, "told you so. That's what happens when you look at other women who aren't me!"

Snake is getting on my nerves lately. I would like her a lot better if she didn't interfere in my ships :mad:

I don't want Rye to be into Snake, but you know the writers are up in orbit or something lately. I hope that, if Rye and Snake do hook up, that it doesn't last long enough to drive me any crazier then I already am. :p

It would be great though, having Maxy there to comfort him. And he may just need that whack on his head. Maybe he'd come to his senses. Men!

I mean that Ryan was flirting with Snake a couple of episodes ago, and now she'll destroy Eric, and Ryan might not like that. He might go crying to Maxine, and Maxine will slap him because he had it coming for flirting with orange women.

She's conspiring against all the CSI women! I knew it! Damn Snake lady. She's going after the men to prevent our ships.

Poor Ryan, I'm sure Valera will make him feel better, after a smack to the head.

Sorry for double posting but the site won't let me edit my post. Anyway, I already made my first Ryan/Valera avvie. It's nothing much.

RV.jpg

Blinds will join Snake Lady on the list of Those who ruin good ships. Besides Donahue. They're so perfect for each other, it's kinda sicken in fact. But I will deal with it. Better than Snake Lady and Ryan. Ew.

Yeah, like when they brought back Ray. There went H's chance at Yelina. And this thing now with snake. It's the ultimate plot against ships on Miami. I smell conspiracy.

Oooh. Maybe Killer Date? They had great scenes together in that episode. Ryan was all cranky and Valera was just like, "settle down or I'll make you wait even more."

Love Valera. She also got snarky with him in Crime Wave.

Back