Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Pictures of Man Down, long overdue:

mandown3.jpg

mandown4.jpg

Valera: Ryan, is that your pocket dust buster, or are you just happy to see me?

Valera looks like she's about ready to kiss him in that last pic. :D

Only a few more minutes 'til the eppy. Valera's in it, right? We'll get something. I think.

Well, we SORTA got something. Is it me or is Ryan always the one saying 'I'll tell Valera to run it'? None of the other CSIs ever say that.

I bet every time there's DNA to process he gets all excited. "Yay, I get to go to Valera today!"

Plus, this is the second time this season we've gotten a split screen with Ryan on one side and Maxine on the other. Subtle, TPTB, real subtle.

When are we gonna get to see some lovin! O:<

I believe your right midnight_tiptoes he is the only one that says that. He is just so glad he doesn't have to so to Boa Vista for DNA anymore. As soon as he said it was wondering if they were going to do the spilt screen again. It's like their thing. ;) What are they trying to tell us? Like we don't already know.

Yay, story #1 down, 49 to go. Oh, God. This one's actually pretty long. I think the cut off is 1,500 words. Oops. Anyway, you can read it at ff.net or my LiveJournal.

Plus, this is the second time this season we've gotten a split screen with Ryan on one side and Maxine on the other. Subtle, TPTB, real subtle.

I felt the same way, and it was so sad. Like, "another split screen, oh my God, just have sex already!"

If a split screen is all we have then a split screen I shall take. It was hot, anyway, even if they weren't in the same room. I'm sure Ryan send Valera a dirty note along with the sample.

I know that split in the screen got me to thinking. Do ya'll ever think we may see Valera get promoted to higher grounds? Then she might work around the lab more often.

I hope so. She's definitely more interesting than Boa Vista. Ryan thinks so, anyway.

I noticed Boti was doing a film. Now that she's done with it, I hope we see more of Valera.

He does grab her arm, if I recall correctly. Those stills are from Dead Air and they're delicious. Valera looks like she wants to grab his phone, throw it aside, and kiss him madly.

Sorry for the double post, but Dead Air is on right now, and how much do I love the RV scene? It was looong, and they talked for a while, and Valera's so cute I could explode. I love that she helped him figure out where the ear came from and I love how he touched her arm. Aw.

Also, she would be SO excited about going to see a Mexican wrestling match with him! Valera would appreciate Ryan's weird tastes. Stupid Boa Vista.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Also, she would be SO excited about going to see a Mexican wrestling match with him! Valera would appreciate Ryan's weird tastes. Stupid Boa Vista.

First time poster here, and I have to agree, the first time I heard him mention this, I though of Valera. She would probably already have had her own tickets. I may have to write a little something where they bump into each other.

Welcome to the thread SycamoreGirl22! :)
That's a funny idea for a fic. I hope you'll write it someday *cough* soon *cough*. ;)

I know, long time no post from my part. At the moment the first half of Season 4 is airing in Austria and there isn't much R/V in it. :(
I look forward to see 'Dead Air'.
Hearing Dead Air this promo pic comes to my mind:
so close

credit: Miami Style

This is one of my favorite ships. I love Ryan/Valera. And midnight is right, Valera is a woman who appreciates a date at a Mexican wrestling match. When he said that to Natalia and she was turned off by it, I yelled "ask Valera! She'd love that!"

You know how Calleigh and Eric are always pissed at Ryan because he speaks before he thinks. But I think Valera would truly appreciate him. Sometimes I think no one at work gives Ryan a break. It's like, no one cares to spend time with him and get to know him. But if he gave Valera a chance, she would, because she knows what it's like to bet he odd one out.

I asked Miller about a possible R/V storyline and he said they don't have anything planned but he loves Boti and likes to include her in all the episodes he writes.

Back