Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

I actually did catch the Ryan/Valera scene while I was channel surfing and it looked like Ryan was eye-nailing her to the wall. So I guess he does like the blonde hair.

I still want her to go back to brown.

Yes! They discussed a ring of lipstick around a guy's happy stick. Valera had to run the DNA on it. There were a few great looks between the two, not to mention sexual tension you could cut with a knife!

It was especially strong from Ryan's side. I think Valera was a bit clueless about it. Interesting. Ryan developing a little thing for Valera?

Hey guys, just thought I'd pop in and let everyone know that the Shipper Central rules have been pinned near the top of the thread into one post. Everyone, please read them. Pay special attention to the section titled SPAM.

Keep in mind, posts must contain at least a MINIMUM of 3 lines of on topic posting.

Here'a a link to the rules: Shipper Central Rules

So...Ryan gets a scene with that reporter BITCH! but not one with Valera?!

TPTB must be on crack or something.

I call foul. They best get their shiz in gear by next ep!

Apparently she will.

I wouldn't go so far as to say they're dating, though. She sounded as if she hadn't seen him in a while and was glad he decided to call her.

I'm glad she was pleased because I sure as Hell wasn't!

I thought that reporter person was gone for good. I guess
that was wishful thinking. Hopefully she won't be back or
Valera will have to punish Ryan :devil:

Oh, there's probably a bunch of mistakes. It was like 4 am when I was working on it. I'm tired now.

Do you guys wanna do fanfic challenges?

All righty, I know I've been a little absent from the RaVe, but that doesn't mean I've stopped thinking about it! In any case, I thoroughly enjoyed the RaVe scene in last Monday's episode. Didn't it seem like Ryan was not really listening to what Valera was saying? He was just kinda staring at her, like he was totally mesmerized, and her words just weren't quite permeating his brain because he was too distracted by her beauty. :D

I know it's late, but thanks for opening a community midnight. I like it. well done. :)
I only have to register an account. I'm soo lazy, sorry.

SPOILER

ok, I know some of you already read it. Valera will go out with Nick. sure, we will see more Valera, but my shipper heart screamed NOOOO!!!!
maybe Valera is tired of waiting that Ryan will ask her out some day. I hope we'll see a reaction from Ryan. I hope he's jealous and angry.
I haven't seen Nick yet, but I know that Ryan and Nick are completely different in character.
maybe Nick will break her heart and Ryan will be there for her. :D

Back