Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Mmmmmmmmmm I suggested some silly names once :lol:
Consider us as stupid as Ryan who takes like forever to notice Valera's hotness!!!

i agree, our ship needs a name...but i'm hopeless at coming up with things too...
yes, yes, we are as stupid as Ryan :lol:

Ryan was precious tonight.

"Vomit! It's gotta have DNA!"

"Contacts?! DNA CITY BABY!"

"Something red? Must be blood. Ill get it to DNA!!!"

Completely transparent. You're such a sad little man, Wolfe. Can't contain your excitement, can ya? :lol:

Yeah, he was a little too giddy when he walked into her lab. Did anyone else also notice he was trying to act all manly in front of Valera? Ryan, you're sad.

theres a Ryan/Valera scene in Rampage, and its about vomit? hmm, TPTB really do like messing with us :rolleyes:

i look forawrd to screencaps! :D

ollieuan said:
"Vomit! It's gotta have DNA!"

"Contacts?! DNA CITY BABY!"

"Something red? Must be blood. Ill get it to DNA!!!"

LOL! It's so true! He was looking for any excuse to get over to that DNA lab to see Valera. And sure, even though the subject matter was a little less than pleasant, they did manage to make the scene very humorous and flirty. Yay! :D

Nope they haven't mentioned anything. I did think that maybe that was a possibility of why Ryan was so eager with the DNA, but I choose not to believe it. Kinda like that quote of "I'm very selective about the reality I choose to accept" or whatever it is.

Valera = Good
Boa Vista = Bad

Back