Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Hey has anyone watched the trailer for hte next few eps? It looks like Ryan is making out with some girl. She looks like Valera. (Wishful thinking, I know!)

thank you for the pics togoholic!
your comments too the pics are soo funny.
the first one is soo true: notice me, you idiot. :lol:

They always manage to give each other really soulful (can't find a good way to describe it) looks. It's attraction Ryan, can't you see that? Moron.

Thanks for the pics :)

life_style said:
They always manage to give each other really soulful (can't find a good way to describe it) looks. It's attraction Ryan, can't you see that? Moron.

Thanks for the pics :)

I think that nail to the eye not only affected sight but
his brain as well :lol: :lol:

I think you're right. He was apparently damaged for life after that accident, not only is his sight poor, but his brain is also disfunctional. :lol:

No problem y'all :D

I totally agree; his brain seems a LITTLE damaged! :lol: They look at each other like love puppys and then Ryan just goes away!

R: I need to find more evidence! Evidence! Yippie! Exciting!

And poor Valera stands there, shaking her head over such stupidity!

GAH!

N-O-T-I-C-E HER DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! It is unbelievable!!!!! Why are men SO stupid??????

don't know the answer to your question togoholic. :p
men can be really stupid and blind sometimes. ;)

maybe he thinks that she's mad at him because of the whole 'you got me fired' thing.
but she isnt!! :D
as i wrote before, valera has to do the first move. :p

maybe he thinks that she's mad at him because of the whole 'you got me fired' thing.
but she isnt!! :D
as i wrote before, valera has to do the first move. :p

He needs to send her flowers and take her out to dinner.
after dinner he can tell, better yet, show her how he feels :devil: :devil:

life_style said:
So, what would (in your opinion) a perfect Ryan/Valera date look like? :)

Ryan would make reservations for dinner at some swanky restaurant (of course, he would forget his cash and would have to borrow some from Delko). He would then meet Maxine at her apartment, and well...let's just say that they don't make it to the restaurant for dinner. :devil:

:D

Henry_C said:
life_style said:
So, what would (in your opinion) a perfect Ryan/Valera date look like? :)

Ryan would make reservations for dinner at some swanky restaurant (of course, he would forget his cash and would have to borrow some from Delko). He would then meet Maxine at her apartment, and well...let's just say that they don't make it to the restaurant for dinner. :devil:

:D

Good one! Gotta think of something stupid later :lol:

Back