Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Ok, in #309 'Pirated,' in the scene between Ryan and Valera (it's a little over half way through the ep), I love the way Ryan says "get anything out of our two castaways?" I don't even know how to describe what he does with his voice and how he says it, but to me it seems like he's using 'SexyManlyRyan' voice to impress/attract Valera ;) :D

I love in Killer Date when Ryan walks into her lab and sees her packing. The way he says, "Valera, what's going on?" is like, "what's crazy Valera up to now?" It was really cute.

It's so obvious she has a crush on him, but Ryan is so blind... literally.

i saw 'killer date' a few weeks ago and i love this episode. ryan was so cute in the last scene and i feel so sorry for valera. after valera left he looked so sad and concerned.
yes, midnight, he's so blind!!!
valera has to do the first move!
she should grab him and kiss him in the middle of the lab. :lol:

:lol:, and then Snake Lady should be standing there, and she can say between sobs "But..I...thought...that...you...liked...ME" and run away crying :lol:
and then Ryan can be like "I knew she was a fruitcake" and Valera just nods in agreement
hehe, now that would make a great episode :D

carlz31 said:
:lol:, and then Snake Lady should be standing there, and she can say between sobs "But..I...thought...that...you...liked...ME" and run away crying :lol:
and then Ryan can be like "I knew she was a fruitcake" and Valera just nods in agreement
hehe, now that would make a great episode :D

Fucking send that idea to Donahue carlster, now!
And we have to collect money for Ryan.
Why?
He needs a fucking eye-dog!
The dog should bring him straight to Valera and refuse to leave her side until blind stupido Ryan snaps out of his daydreams and finally realizes that Valera is teh one for him, dammit!!!!!

Uh, need so much cheering up.
Gotta start.

Wanna join?
Sure you want to.

Geez, look up, Ryan! She's looking at you!
Ok, she's checking out his doodle and he's looking at her... you can call that improvement
GASP - they are actually looking at each other, not each other's quality body parts!
See, Ryan? THAT is love you fricken orange-fan! She. Loves. You. Awwwwww! Marry her already, dumbass!

Glad to see someone posted that scene. Were they are looking into each other's eye. Now they just need to do that while having dinner then maybe she will push the plate aside for him.

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Glad to see someone posted that scene. Were they are looking into each other's eye. Now they just need to do that while having dinner then maybe she will push the plate aside for him.

Exactly.
Thank you.

If Valera was to start making eyes at someone else maybe Ryan would get jealous i could see that scene

Valera talk to lets say Cooper Ryan standing there looking at them they laugh and Cooper walks way

Ryan: What was that all about?

Valera: Excuse me?

Ryan: What was all the laughing about

Valera: If you real wont to know Cooper asked me out

Ryan: And you sead?

Valera: Why do you care what i sead

Ryan: I dont know shurbs his shoulders

Valera: Are you jealous?

Ryan: Me jealous? Of what?

Valera: Tha fact that Cooper asked me out

Ryan: Why would i be jealous of that?

Valera: You know i thought the nail hurt your eye but i see it did damage to your brain to

Ryan: What does that mean

Valera: If you can see it then i'm not going to exsplan it she walked away Eric walks up

Eric: What was that all about

Ryan: nothing just leave it alone and he walks away

Eric: Foul she real likes you he sead to himself

are something like that

Heh. I suppose the "foul" part is a typo? Cause it works both ways, too.

I'd love to see something like that happen. In fact, someone should write a Cooper/Valera/Ryan fic.

Every time I listen to Love Rollercoaster by the Red Hot Chili Peppers I think of Ryan and Valera. That's totally their song.

Your love is like a rollercoaster, baby, baby, I wanna ride!

Back